Hee Haws Shoot 14 Yr In The Back...Yell Racial Slur

You know what i see there? I see a bunch of hypocrites who one day out of the week pretend to be good people, then they go home and neglect their children who grow up to be monsters. They ignore child abuse when they see it and they beat their own kids. They also provide the worst example for their children by being unemployed, foul mouthed, racist and generally unhappy.
What you see there is what you wish your life could be like. Since you come from a foul culture, all you can do is try desperately to tear down that which you dont have. Its the same story and tendencies monkeys such as yourself have displayed since you crawled out of the caves of europe. Its ok but just know that we know. :itsok:
And yet with absolutely no evidence what so ever you are claiming a white did the shooting. I tell you if the ;press refused to list the race it is NOT because he was white. If the shooter were white the headline would have been" white man guns down hispanic child."
Dont waste your time typing. Youre a white boy. For all I know you did it. You didnt honestly think I would actually take you seriously did you? :laugh:

You know what i see there? I see a bunch of hypocrites who one day out of the week pretend to be good people, then they go home and neglect their children who grow up to be monsters. They ignore child abuse when they see it and they beat their own kids. They also provide the worst example for their children by being unemployed, foul mouthed, racist and generally unhappy.
What you see there is what you wish your life could be like. Since you come from a foul culture, all you can do is try desperately to tear down that which you dont have. Its the same story and tendencies monkeys such as yourself have displayed since you crawled out of the caves of europe. Its ok but just know that we know. :itsok:
And yet with absolutely no evidence what so ever you are claiming a white did the shooting. I tell you if the ;press refused to list the race it is NOT because he was white. If the shooter were white the headline would have been" white man guns down hispanic child."
Dont waste your time typing. Youre a white boy. For all I know you did it. You didnt honestly think I would actually take you seriously did you? :laugh:
Keep proving just how racist you are ohh and stupid to boot. Remind us PLEASE, the last time a news agency DID NOT announce in the piece that white person was the shooter?

Keep proving just how racist you are ohh and stupid to boot. Remind us PLEASE, the last time a news agency DID NOT announce in the piece that white person was the shooter?
Probably the last time they also didnt have a picture or description of the suspect dummy. We all know he or they are white. Give me a break dude.
laugh.gif

Do you really think that white guy shot up that black church because he was jealous or because he hated black people?

Actually he was a bit concerned about how you guys are "raping" all our white women. He probably meant screwing but can't believe those white women go willingly. So he probably was jealous. Jealous that all his hero's in Hollywood, NBA, NFL & MLB are all brown people. All he sees every day are black people who are more successful than him.

I'm jealous of P Diddy. He's got the life. Or Floyd Mayweather.
Of course thats why. He even admitted it. Its the same old story. Black guy gets white girl and white guy cant take it.

Dylann Roof raged when black guy got the girl: report

"
“Dylann liked her. The black guy got her. He changed. I don’t know if we would be here if not,” he added. Roof then trailed off and hung up the phone, according to the publication.

The alleged shooter’s cousin had also mentioned “that white power music stuff” as contributing to his frame of mind.

But the purported rage stemming from a teenaged romantic rejection would place Roof in the vile company of woman-hating Santa Barbara, Calif., murderer Elliot Rodger, who whined about his middle school crushes in a manifesto before killing six people in May 2014.
Remember that Asian college kid graduating a virgin? You want to make some guys crazy? No puss will do that.

Probably the last time they also didnt have a picture or description of the suspect dummy. We all know he or they are white. Give me a break dude.
laugh.gif
It's funny when my dad and I hear about violent crimes we always try to guess if the person was black or white but now we got Mexicans and Arabs shooting and killing. At least the Indians and Asians that come here are mostly civilized. Even Africans from Africa are better than ghetto blacks. In fact they go out of their way to point out the cultural differences. Did you know that?

So you really just blow off everything Ben carson says? He and I both went to school in Detroit. It is true black people are lazy and don't take school seriously. We've all seen the movies like when Morgan Freeman was the inner city principal. That's very much accurate portrayal. If black people don't change this themselves what does that say? Enough excuses. Detroit crime is epidemic level. Explain why Ben Carson's advice is bad.

laugh.gif
It's funny when my dad and I hear about violent crimes we always try to guess if the person was black or white but now we got Mexicans and Arabs shooting and killing. At least the Indians and Asians that come here are mostly civilized. Even Africans from Africa are better than ghetto blacks. In fact they go out of their way to point out the cultural differences. Did you know that?

So you really just blow off everything Ben carson says? He and I both went to school in Detroit. It is true black people are lazy and don't take school seriously. We've all seen the movies like when Morgan Freeman was the inner city principal. That's very much accurate portrayal. If black people don't change this themselves what does that say? Enough excuses. Detroit crime is epidemic level. Explain why Ben Carson's advice is bad.

Its amazing how thoroughly white americans are brainwashed. Asians have some of the most violent gangs in the US. East Indians also have a lot of gangs. Matter of fact the word "thug" comes to us from India.

No its not true Black people are lazy and dont take school seriously. You sound like a fool for believing that. Morgan Freeman is just a portrayal of a particular school principal enhanced with some drama for TV. Yes I know some Africans (like any other uncle toms) will try to distance themselves from US Blacks. They soon get a wake up call when they see it doesnt matter. I have friends from Togo and Eritrea that cant stand white people and understand why the Blacks in ghettos act the way some of them do.

Yes I blow off what Carson says because he is unqualified to tell me what to do. I disagree with him on most subjects and yet I had no problem becoming a success. Why would I listen to an uncle tom when nothing he has to say will enhance my life?

laugh.gif

Its amazing how thoroughly white americans are brainwashed. Asians have some of the most violent gangs in the US. East Indians also have a lot of gangs. Matter of fact the word "thug" comes to us from India.

No its not true Black people are lazy and dont take school seriously. You sound like a fool for believing that. Morgan Freeman is just a portrayal of a particular school principal enhanced with some drama for TV. Yes I know some Africans (like any other uncle toms) will try to distance themselves from US Blacks. They soon get a wake up call when they see it doesnt matter. I have friends from Togo and Eritrea that cant stand white people and understand why the Blacks in ghettos act the way some of them do.

Yes I blow off what Carson says because he is unqualified to tell me what to do. I disagree with him on most subjects and yet I had no problem becoming a success. Why would I listen to an uncle tom when nothing he has to say will enhance my life?
Well I don't understand why black people continue to act ghetto ignorant. I'm not talking about every black family and I understand give a black kid an equal shot and they will do just as good.

But I told you I went to an inner city Detroit school and that movie is very accurate. And I know those kids go to school hungry and they aren't learning. First, why have churjren you can't raise properly? I've notice you've said before poor whites do this too so I know you know what I'm talking about.

We need to do something about poverty. One of the biggest reasons we have poverty is too many poor people having kids. We need to stop this.

Not just black either.

laugh.gif

Well I don't understand why black people continue to act ghetto ignorant. I'm not talking about every black family and I understand give a black kid an equal shot and they will do just as good.

But I told you I went to an inner city Detroit school and that movie is very accurate. And I know those kids go to school hungry and they aren't learning. First, why have churjren you can't raise properly? I've notice you've said before poor whites do this too so I know you know what I'm talking about.

We need to do something about poverty. One of the biggest reasons we have poverty is too many poor people having kids. We need to stop this.

Not just black either.
I disagree. Racism is the root of all this countrys ills. Not saying there would be no Black ghetto trash if not for racism. Whites own the racist system and they have plenty of white trash. The problem is racism is used to keep people divided. If you ever look at the history of labor in this country you will see what I am talking about.

laugh.gif

Not just black either.
I disagree. Racism is the root of all this countrys ills. Not saying there would be no Black ghetto trash if not for racism. Whites own the racist system and they have plenty of white trash. The problem is racism is used to keep people divided. If you ever look at the history of labor in this country you will see what I am talking about.
I bet you and I would agree more if we talked about what we should do about poor people in general. Leave race out of it.

You've even said there's plenty of white trash and white crime. That's not racism, is it? I say the same thing keeping blacks down is keeping those white people down. Poor ignorant kids having kids.

By claiming that ANY random shooting of a minority is AUTOMATICALLY done by a white man plus all your other blatant comments that are racist you prove it nearly every day. I repeat, provide some evidence the shooter was white. Remind us of the last time a news organization failed to mention if a white person shot a minority?

laugh.gif

Not just black either.
I bet you and I would agree more if we talked about what we should do about poor people in general. Leave race out of it.

You've even said there's plenty of white trash and white crime. That's not racism, is it? I say the same thing keeping blacks down is keeping those white people down. Poor ignorant kids having kids.
From my side of the fence not addressing race is doing my people a injustice. I'm not going to lie to them and tell them their skin color doesnt matter when I know from personal experience it does. Its ok you dont get it and your agreement is not really required for me to do what I think is important for my people.

Then why are you such a flaming racist?
Who told you I was a racist? I know I didnt say that.
You seem racist when you say white people can't be trusted. I get it though cause I don't trust black people either. I've known some wonderful black people I trust but in general I don't so I can't criticize you for feeling the same.
That doesnt mean I am a racist. That just means I dont trust white people. It takes a lot for me to trust whites. I have a reason. They've shown the same pattern of behavior over and over again throughout history. Its weird to me that Blacks can be so accepting of whites even when Blacks are the targets of racism but whites remain racist even though they practice racism either overtly or by turning a blind eye. The simple truth is whites know they benefit from racism.

Last edited:
By claiming that ANY random shooting of a minority is AUTOMATICALLY done by a white man plus all your other blatant comments that are racist you prove it nearly every day. I repeat, provide some evidence the shooter was white. Remind us of the last time a news organization failed to mention if a white person shot a minority?
So youre telling me I cant make the same claims white people do because you dont like it? Thats amusing you think you have that power.

Not just black either.

From my side of the fence not addressing race is doing my people a injustice. I'm not going to lie to them and tell them their skin color doesnt matter when I know from personal experience it does. Its ok you dont get it and your agreement is not really required for me to do what I think is important for my people.
Do you tell them its hopeless or can they do anything to improve their situation? I think you just won't bad mouth your own people. I don't know why? If young single poor women keep having 4 kids with no daddy's, we will keep having poverty and high crime. Admitting you have a problem is step one. It's OK. It's not your fault. But what you do about it is. I didn't tell the girl that got pregnant tonight to try and raise a child. That's white peoples fault?

So youre telling me I cant make the same claims white people do because you dont like it? Thats amusing you think you have that power.
People lack empathy.

Forum List

Back