Hee Haws Shoot 14 Yr In The Back...Yell Racial Slur

You people? What are you talking about football for? What word are you talking about?
I thought about those black football players who tackled the ref and said it was because he used a racial slur. I'm assuming they mean the n word or he called them boy in what they believed was in a derogatory way.

Arent you black? I said you people on purpose just to get a rise out of you. I love saying " you people" to black people. Of course I'd never say it to your face.

Although if I did it doesn't give you the right to touch me.
I didnt hear about the reason. I figured it was something like that. Now that the kids verified why I'm proud of them for not taking that shit. Too bad they didnt break his spinal cord.

"You people" doesnt get a rise out of me even if you said it in my face. I never considered it derogatory. I always thought it meant a group of people. I am too proud of my people to take that as an insult.
Those kids need to go to jail along with the asst. coach if he actually told them to do it. You supporting that behavior is not surprising.
I bet the ref wont use a racial slur will on the field again will he?

I bet he'll be back on the field.

I bet they won't...unless prison has a playground.
I bet he wont say anything stupid again...:cool-45:

I thought about those black football players who tackled the ref and said it was because he used a racial slur. I'm assuming they mean the n word or he called them boy in what they believed was in a derogatory way.

Arent you black? I said you people on purpose just to get a rise out of you. I love saying " you people" to black people. Of course I'd never say it to your face.

I didnt hear about the reason. I figured it was something like that. Now that the kids verified why I'm proud of them for not taking that shit. Too bad they didnt break his spinal cord.

"You people" doesnt get a rise out of me even if you said it in my face. I never considered it derogatory. I always thought it meant a group of people. I am too proud of my people to take that as an insult.
Those kids need to go to jail along with the asst. coach if he actually told them to do it. You supporting that behavior is not surprising.

You can bet all you want.

He'll be there.

Your low I.Q. friends won't.

End of story.

He didn't say anything to them. They are just violent liar thugs.

We both know that.

Only low I.Q. Al Sharpton ass kissing morons believe otherwise.

He'll be there.

End of story.
He'll be there with an attitude adjustment and eyes in the back of his head. :laugh:

Yeah he called them a racial slur. Nobody believes a white redneck over Black kids.

Yeah he called them a racial slur. Nobody believes a white redneck over Black kids.

He'll be there.

End of story.
He'll be there with an attitude adjustment and eyes in the back of his head. :laugh:

Like any cracker, you give those pussies to much credit. I know girls who would have hit harder than that.

You'll notice that they attacked him from behind.

Real men.....

He'll be there.

End of story.
Nah, wasn't he a sherrif? I'm sure he will balance things out when he goes on patrol in your neighborhoods. Sometimes you guys need to learn your lesson the hard way, but it sure is amusing to see you guys die on youtube. :laugh:

He'll be there.

End of story.

Like any cracker, you give those pussies to much credit. I know girls who would have hit harder than that.
Thats your problem you are a weak ass cracker that got hit by girls. I dont want to hear your sob stories white boy.

He'll be there.

End of story.
Nah, wasn't he a sherrif? I'm sure he will balance things out when he goes on patrol in your neighborhoods. Sometimes you guys need to learn your lesson the hard way, but it sure is amusing to see you guys die on youtube. :laugh:
Could be a sheriff. Whatever he is when he takes the field that mouth will be shut.
laugh.gif

He'll be there.

End of story.

I wonder if he'll club them from behind the way they attacked him. You notice how they attacked him from behind. The second one speared him while he was on the ground.

Real brave.

But he was getting up right after.

He'll get over it. They won't.

He'll be there.

End of story.

I wonder if he'll club them from behind the way they attacked him. You notice how they attacked him from behind. The second one speared him while he was on the ground.

Real brave.

But he was getting up right after.

He'll get over it. They won't.
I dont wonder but I do know he will keep his mouth shut.
laugh.gif

He'll be there.

End of story.

Hopefully he won't take it out on other blacks. He could of course. These two morons may have made it tougher for him to call in impartial game. I've seen that before. Not pretty.

He'll be there.

End of story.

Hopefully he won't take it out on other blacks. He could of course. These two morons may have made it tougher for him to call in impartial game. I've seen that before. Not pretty.
Of course he will take it out on some unsuspecting Black person. Thats what all the caves monkeys do. However, on that field......

He'll be there.

End of story.

Well, it also looks like the two cowards got one of their coaches suspended. He could lose his job.

They could wind up being kicked out of the high school they attend have to do special time.

The ref will be at it again long before these guys even start to deal with their cowardly attacks.

Hope it made them feel good. The ref walked away.

He'll be there.

End of story.

Well, it also looks like the two cowards got one of their coaches suspended. He could lose his job.

They could wind up being kicked out of the high school they attend have to do special time.

The ref will be at it again long before these guys even start to deal with their cowardly attacks.

Hope it made them feel good. The ref walked away.
Sometimes you have to take one for the team. They wont do much time and the coach will have a job somewhere else if he gets fired. The cowardly ref that likes to talk shit to teenagers will keep his mouth shut and keep his head on a swivel.

He'll be there.

End of story.

Of course he will take it out on some unsuspecting Black person. Thats what all the caves monkeys do. However, on that field......
Off the field he just might take it out n the wrong nigga and end up on the side of the road with EMTs standing over him.

He'll be there.

End of story.

Off the field he just might take it out n the wrong nigga and end up on the side of the road with EMTs standing over him.
....or someone will put a bullet in his head now that everyone knows who he is before he attempts to get revenge.

Other then two boys that attacked him absolutely NO ONE ever heard this supposed slur. Further he has 14 years experience and time in and yet never once before this unprovoked attack was he ever accused. Gee who should I believe?
So what no one else heard it? I didnt ask you to believe it.
You'll believe anything a black says. I bet you think OJ didn't do it.
Pretty much. White people have lied throughout history. Their culture has no honor. I would believe anyone over a white person until proven wrong. I bet you think Furman didnt plant evidence.
Oh he was a dirty cop alright. I guess that means we should let every murderer he arrested go free.

All you are doing is promoting whites to think the same way you feel only opposite. Is that what you want?

Because I could say that blacks seem incapable of doing what every other second class immigrant did and that's make something of themselves. There are no Irish, Italian, German, Greek, Asian, indian, Arabic or Jewish ghettos in America. And why should we want to live with you? Crime comes with you.

But I know there are tons of honest good black people out there. Probably 75% of you are good people. Has to be at least 51% of black people have to be better than you I hope.

How old are you? I knew a lot of young black men who went through a "its because I'm black" phase. Is that you?

Why can't a brother or sister take Ben Carson's advice?
I dont live life considering what whites think to be honest. Whatever they think will be dealt with one way or another

You could say a lot of things but as long as there are Black guys like me around no one really believes you except idiots and morons. Is that the defective pool of people you wish to impress?

Being Black is not a phase. I dont know what fool told you that or why you were foolish enough to believe them.

When Carson gives some sound advice I may consider it. Since I made it this far without listening to the uncle tom why would you think I would start listening to him now?

hahaha the uncle tom excuse- libs all have the same card- he's an uncle tom- no lib would ever agree with a black man thats conservative- ever- they just throw out the uncle tom word. grade 2 stuff.

He'll be there.

End of story.

one day thousands of blacks will end up on the wrong side of tired white people tired of supporting lazy ass stupid jobless negroes.

Forum List

Back