Hee Haws Shoot 14 Yr In The Back...Yell Racial Slur

^ Has no problem with black people being murdered

I have a big problem when innocent people are shot by criminals. You guys are the ones who value the shooting based on race...you don't care at all if the shooting happens and a black criminal does it...for some reason that is okay for you.....
You just endorsed the killing of an innocent black person in this thread. Instead of being outraged, you dismissed it as nothing. You are despicable.

fuck you as swipe...I am responding to the typical racist anti gun extremists....he only cares if a white is pulling the trigger and could care less for all of the innocent blacks murdered far more often by black democrat thugs. for you as swipes, as long as blacks vote on Election Day you could care less how many of them are murdered...and then you throw around accusations of racism to silence people who will point out your real racism...

Again, fuck you asswipe....
Yeah fuck those dumb negroes.

Now go buy more guns everyone. If there's one thing this nation needs, it's more guns in circulation. That'll make us way safer.

Funny...you probably voted for the democrats...the party of anti black racism and the home of all modern racism.......you don't care that innocent blacks are being killed by black criminals...you only care if a white guy does it......as long as blacks show up to vote democrat on Election Day you just don't care...

You are an actual racist...a pig of a racist...so again...fuck you, you racist pig.
Except they don't vote. Neither do illegals dummy.

I have a big problem when innocent people are shot by criminals. You guys are the ones who value the shooting based on race...you don't care at all if the shooting happens and a black criminal does it...for some reason that is okay for you.....
You just endorsed the killing of an innocent black person in this thread. Instead of being outraged, you dismissed it as nothing. You are despicable.

fuck you as swipe...I am responding to the typical racist anti gun extremists....he only cares if a white is pulling the trigger and could care less for all of the innocent blacks murdered far more often by black democrat thugs. for you as swipes, as long as blacks vote on Election Day you could care less how many of them are murdered...and then you throw around accusations of racism to silence people who will point out your real racism...

Now go buy more guns everyone. If there's one thing this nation needs, it's more guns in circulation. That'll make us way safer.

Funny...you probably voted for the democrats...the party of anti black racism and the home of all modern racism.......you don't care that innocent blacks are being killed by black criminals...you only care if a white guy does it......as long as blacks show up to vote democrat on Election Day you just don't care...

You are an actual racist...a pig of a racist...so again...fuck you, you racist pig.

Yes they do vote...I posted an article in Chicago magazine that points out that Chicago gangs select, and work to elect the aldermen who represent their gang territory...they order their members to vote on Election Day and intimidate people in the neighborhood to vote.......you are the moron....

Let the records show, not a single conservative on this thread so far gives a damn when an innocent person gets murdered for no reason.

You are fucking stupid.....you are no longer old school...I name you...asswipe.....

We are the only ones who want it stopped...by locking up violent criminals...you guys want to stop law abiding people from owning guns......you are the ones focused on the one group of people not shooting other people......you are either mentally ill, stupid or phobic about guns...I'll say you are all 3....asswipe.

Let the records show, not a single conservative on this thread so far gives a damn when an innocent person gets murdered for no reason.
Let the record show that you are a liar.
Still waiting for a conservative to condemn this shooting. I think I'll probably be waiting a long time.
Why do we need to condemn obvious things? We wouldnt have time to do anything else, if thats what we were supposed to do.

Yes they do vote...I posted an article in Chicago magazine that points out that Chicago gangs select, and work to elect the aldermen who represent their gang territory...they order their members to vote on Election Day and intimidate people in the neighborhood to vote.......you are the moron....
I remember alderman Davis on good times. Yes he was corrupt. Dynomite!

Still waiting for a conservative to condemn this shooting. I think I'll probably be waiting a long time.

We have condemned all killing of innocent people....you asswipes only care depending On The race of the shooter...you are racist pigs.

Yeah..well the real aldermen protect the gangs in Chicago....which is why there is so much shooting here......they prevent the hiring of more police, pressure the police to go easy and release gang members and help the gang members when they go to court.

You are fucking stupid.....you are no longer old school...I name you...asswipe.....

We are the only ones who want it stopped...by locking up violent criminals...you guys want to stop law abiding people from owning guns......you are the ones focused on the one group of people not shooting other people......you are either mentally ill, stupid or phobic about guns...I'll say you are all 3....asswipe.
We don't care if law abiding citizens get guns. We just want the gun industry better regulated. Every citizen should have a gun if they are registered.

But the gun manufacturers love flooding the black market to max profits. You think corporations care? You're a fool.

No one got murdered you retard. What DID happen is a black man shot a Latino and the other shootings are all being linked to that guy yet the OP claims white people did it. And you are claiming because we pointed out that is most likely not true and there is no actual evidence to support the claim you go off on a wild tangent about murder.

Yeah..well the real aldermen protect the gangs in Chicago....which is why there is so much shooting here......they prevent the hiring of more police, pressure the police to go easy and release gang members and help the gang members when they go to court.

They need to take out the gangs. Remember that movie where Nick noltie and his team went around taking out bad guys? They weren't official cops they were off the books.

This makes me sick because this means we know who the gang members are and we let them to prey on the public.

We don't care if law abiding citizens get guns. We just want the gun industry better regulated. Every citizen should have a gun if they are registered.

But the gun manufacturers love flooding the black market to max profits. You think corporations care? You're a fool.

Are you really this stupid....don't answer that, your post answered the question......

The gun industry is one of the most regulated industries in the country.

And instead of just throwing out the word "Registration" would you explain what that does to do whatever it is you think it does? None of you anti gun nut jobs ever explains the dynamics of "registration" you use it like it is a magical word, you just need to say it 3 times and click you high heels together and POOF....guns are kept out of the hands of criminals.

And how exactly do gun manufactureres feed the black market.....could you actually explain that rather than brainlessly repeating whatever you read on some anti gun extremist website......

We don't care if law abiding citizens get guns.

Law abiding people are the only people you care about when it comes to guns....since all of your laws only effect law abiding people getting guns.....and your laws do nothing to stop criminals from getting guns...so of course you only care about the very people who aren't shooting other people...you are nuts.....

I am liberal and conservative.....

I condemn this shooting.

I don't know that anyone was killed (seems you keep referencing murder).

Also, did they mention the race of the shooters ???? I didn't see it.

I am liberal and conservative.....

I condemn this shooting.

I don't know that anyone was killed (seems you keep referencing murder).

Also, did they mention the race of the shooters ???? I didn't see it.
Which proves the fact they were NOT white, the Press would have used that fact in the headline if true. Further the Video clearly shows a black man shooting the Latino and the cops have linked all 3 incidents together.

All the immigration rhetoric is causing people to lose their minds. Some POS shot a 14 year old in the back and yelled a slur right before doing it.

Suspects allegedly yelled racial slur as they shot 14-year-old boy

wow...

"Police are continuing to investigate, but haven’t officially labeled the shootings hate crimes as of yet."

Again....where does the hee jaw come in......the article does not identify the race of the shooters and the only image is of a black thug in a convenience store.

So...you lied.......you smeared people just to smear them...you are an asshole.
The Hee Haw comes in when whites target anyone.

All the immigration rhetoric is causing people to lose their minds. Some POS shot a 14 year old in the back and yelled a slur right before doing it.

Suspects allegedly yelled racial slur as they shot 14-year-old boy

so..black racists shot a Hispanic?
I said Hee Haws. You know what I am talking about. Like these guys.

ef9aea244537413.jpg
Except the robbery was committed by a black man and they are connecting all 3 crimes to that. Did you even watch the video? By the way if a white person HAD shot the kid that would have been the headline. Instead a black person did it so we are left with no description of the shooter for fear they will upset some black people.
Nothing in my OP says anything about a robbery dummy. No they are not connecting all 3 crimes. The ones where the Hee Haws used an SUV and the robbery have nothing to do with one another. The dumbass that robbed the store drove a Bonneville. Obviously you didnt watch the video.

Forum List

Back