Heeeeeeere comes Bernie!

We know that a Sanders supporter tried to assassinate republican congress people. Did Bernie have any contact with assassin James Hodgkinson? Nobody in the MSM even asked him.

We know that a Sanders supporter tried to assassinate republican congress people. Did Bernie have any contact with assassin James Hodgkinson? Nobody in the MSM even asked him.

And the Bernster sure as hell ain't talking about it niether! But I'll just bet one of his
Democrat brethren will! Lol

Jo

Nike.jpg

Yeah, I heard he bought the gun for the gig.

Bernie Sanders set to announce 2020 presidential run

What will a debate look like between Kamala, Corey, Elizabeth and Bernie?

I mean. WTF?

Are they all going to promise to personally deliver more millionaire kills than anyone else on the stage?

Jo
The corporatists against the people.

INDEED.... They will all be happy to use the privacy of the new campaign contribution
Laws.

Jo
And we know who is already funded by big banks and big pharma.

I mean. WTF?

Are they all going to promise to personally deliver more millionaire kills than anyone else on the stage?

Jo

INDEED.... They will all be happy to use the privacy of the new campaign contribution
Laws.

Jo

Every Senator, or what?

I mean. WTF?

Jo

Laws.

Jo

I did some consulting for a big pharmaceutical company on the South shore. Near as I can figure they don't play favorites....they send out heinous amounts of money to everybody who's in the race.

Jo

If he actually manages to win the election (which he might because this generation loves free shit) I hope its enough to start a civil war,nothing pisses people off than stealing MORE of their money to give it away for freebies.

Did the MAGA bomber have any contact with tRump? Nobody in the MSM even asked him.

If he actually manages to win the election (which he might because this generation loves free shit) I hope its enough to start a civil war,nothing pisses people off than stealing MORE of their money to give it away for freebies.
You kidding?...He could croak between now and election day.

Bernie supporters were the only ones who topped what we did in terms of grassroots organization and money raised. It wasn't by much, but they did it. And that's major given that we had previously set all-time political records in terms of grassroots money raised. The media blacked us out, but fukem, we still got it done.

Agree or disagree with them, that's darned commendable. That takes organization. Some of our people worked with them after Ron retired for no other reason than to be a refusenik.

What out for them.

Actually, I kind of liked Bernie a lot of the time. He voted the same way we did against bad legislation, if even for a different reason, but that bad legislation got voted against none the less. And that's the name of the game.

Last edited:
You kidding?...He could croak between now and election day.

We can make a twofer .... BERNIE AND RUTHIE.

JO

Bernie supporters were the only ones who topped what we did in terms of grassroots organization and money raised. It wasn't by much, but they did it. And that's major given that we had previously set all-time political record in terms of grassroots money raised.

Agree or disagree with them, that's darned commendable. That takes organization. Some of our people worked with them after Ron Retored for no other reason than to be a refusenik.

What out for them.

Actually, I kind of liked Bernie a lot of the time. He voted the same way we did against bad legislation, if even fa or different reason, but that bad legislation got voted against none the less.

I actually look forward to seeing him shred
The upstarts.

Jo

I actually look forward to seeing him shred
The upstarts.

Jo

Bernie supporters have a free platform here.

Use it. lol.

Start small and shoot for only a million dollars. All you need is a campaign approved web site to raise campaign money, web developers and social media workers are a dime a dozen.

Lead. If for no other reason than to make an example out of the other side sitting around on their rear ends doing nothing but complaining. lol. Five dedicated people can change or help change the course of history if they wanna. All you have to do is build it. The fruits are automatic.

They'll start moving, guaranteed.

Last edited:
Well I guess I see why Howard Schultz is going to run as an Independent. There's no more room on the Democratic Clown Bus 2020.
:backpedal::5_1_12024::banana::boobies::hyper::mm::rock::soapbox::spinner:

Forum List

Back