Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about that police report?

Please leave the guys wife out of it

There is enough out there to go after Ted Cruz without bringing the guys family into it

I agree with that stance. Mrs Obama is no more a legitimate target than is Mrs Cruz.

Look.....Heidi Cruz is not running for office

If she has had mental incidents in the past, it should be her own business

I wonder how they find these things out anyways? This is just one more thing to despise about politics. They will dig and dig until they find something, anything to try to "disqualify" another candidate instead of highlighting what THEY can do for us. It's really disgusting.
Yoy notice not one of these people has any idea what Cruz stands for or says he would do.

He has a "R" in front of his name, that's all they see

There is enough out there to go after Ted Cruz without bringing the guys family into it

I agree with that stance. Mrs Obama is no more a legitimate target than is Mrs Cruz.

I wonder how they find these things out anyways? This is just one more thing to despise about politics. They will dig and dig until they find something, anything to try to "disqualify" another candidate instead of highlighting what THEY can do for us. It's really disgusting.

Is it any wonder we have trouble fielding viable and decent candidates for office? I would never want to put my family through this type of nasty and disgusting scrutiny.

I was just saying in another thread last night that I so WISH that the candidates would concentrate on their own accomplishments and what they can do for the country instead of making so many negative campaign ads. Politics is such an UGLY thing.

You evil vicious fucks who have been attacking the Obama family all these years have just been hoisted by your own petard.

And you can't say you weren't warned.
No, you STUPID fucks have over night proven what we said about you for the last 8 years was absolutely 100% true. YOU are racist, woman hating, nasty fucking people. And all it took was for one Hispanic man to announce a run for president and you let it all flow out of your pores like it was pent up energy you couldn't wait to unload on someone.

It isn't just the evil vicious fucks who have been attacking the Obama family all these years who deserve this pain. It is also all of you on the right who stood by and remained silent as you let these evil vicious fucks hijack the conversation and the party.

Fuck all of you.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

If she wants to be First Lady - then she is fair game.
Hillary wants to be President so be sure to remember what you said here and keep that sexism shit to yourself when she starts really getting blasted.

What more could you evil NaziCons conjure up about Hillary Clinton that you haven't already?
you are so fucking stupid you dont even know Nazi's are leftest like you.

Adolf was a Christian Conservative.
No he wasn't you fucking idiot.....He was a leftest like you.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

If she wants to be First Lady - then she is fair game.
Hillary wants to be President so be sure to remember what you said here and keep that sexism shit to yourself when she starts really getting blasted.

What more could you evil NaziCons conjure up about Hillary Clinton that you haven't already?
First of all shitting bull nothing has been conjured about her the scandals she has are of her own making second the attacks against her have not even begun in ernest yet.

You evil vicious fucks who have been attacking the Obama family all these years have just been hoisted by your own petard.

And you can't say you weren't warned.
Cry me a river because the only ones doing that were cowards like you pretending to be republican.

Yoy notice not one of these people has any idea what Cruz stands for or says he would do.

Yup, and this is just one reason why I don't really like either of the major political parties. Our political system is a joke.

It isn't just the evil vicious fucks who have been attacking the Obama family all these years who deserve this pain. It is also all of you on the right who stood by and remained silent as you let these evil vicious fucks hijack the conversation and the party.

Fuck all of you.
Let the hate flow libtard, let it all out. But pace yourself we want you to drag your hatred and uncontrollable disgusting personality traits to last a couple years.

She is an adviser to the Cruz presidential campaign and is aspiring to be First Lady. Everything is on the table.

No it isn't

Mary Lincoln was batshit crazy and her husband was our best president ever

Unless she has harmed someone, she should be off limits

It's fine to talk about or make fun of her politics here. I just think it's pretty crappy to make fun of her mental health issues, but then a good portion of the people here are just nasty anyways.

Not you, of course. You are a sweetie. :beer:

Is it any wonder we have trouble fielding viable and decent candidates for office? I would never want to put my family through this type of nasty and disgusting scrutiny.

I was just saying in another thread last night that I so WISH that the candidates would concentrate on their own accomplishments and what they can do for the country instead of making so many negative campaign ads. Politics is such an UGLY thing.

Even in an ugly business there should be some sort of ethics involved and attacking the spouses or their children is dirty pool.

This idea of "they do it too" is total bunk as well. Do you really want to act like the very same people you claim to dislike so much? Not hardly.

Yup, and this is just one reason why I don't really like either of the major political parties. Our political system is a joke.
Isn't amazing how everything wrong with our political system and government today we were warned about by the founders at the time?

Fuck all of you.
Let the hate flow libtard, let it all out. But pace yourself we want you to drag your hatred and uncontrollable disgusting personality traits to last a couple years.
I am an old school conservative, retard.

I have been spending the last several years trying to kick to the curb all the psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, retards, and bigots who have infected the conservative movement.

So if you want to aid and abet them, I will be more than happy to kick you in the balls, too.

Don't make the retard mistake of confusing integrity and truth with liberalism. It just doesn't get any dumber than that!

Fuck all of you.
I am an old school conservative, retard.

I have been spending the last several years trying to kick to the curb all the psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, retards, and bigots who have infected the conservative movement.

So if you want to aid and abet them, I will be more than happy to kick you in the balls, too.

Don't make the retard mistake of confusing integrity and truth with liberalism. It just doesn't get any dumber than that!
You are a fake lying democrat fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back