Hell yeah! Military Humanoid robots Unvieled!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Why is it that our governments funds projects for killing machines, death, destruction, war, and violence. And how proud they are of their achievements! Why not use science for energy, organic food, freedom, health, and prosperity? Your tax dollars are aimed right at your forehead with a big X?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkBnFPBV3f0&feature=player_embedded]Meet ATLAS! - YouTube[/ame]

» DARPA?s Next Generation Terminator-like Robot Unveiled Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Well, if you're gonna raise a new generation of feminized slaves who are terrified to be in the same room with a Pop-Tart "gun", who's gonna become your next generation of soldiers and cops?
If you take your 10 year old boys to the Folsom Street Gay Pride Fair instead of the shooting range, who's gonna become your next generation of soldiers and cops?
If your boys never grow up learning marksmanship and firearms safety and hunting skills, you WILL need robots to perform these functions.

Not a killing machine....Another thing is the airplane, tank, drones are killing machines. No one never bitched about them...

So you don't want America to remain on top? China, Russia, South Korea, Japan, etc are all doing it. Fools like you would have America fall behind.

This is why I'm no longer a republican

Not a killing machine....Another thing is the airplane, tank, drones are killing machines. No one never bitched about them...

So you don't want America to remain on top? China, Russia, South Korea, Japan, etc are all doing it. Fools like you would have America fall behind.

Bro, I would be all for it if our government wasn't planning to exterminate us.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/24/every_friday_is_robot_rebellion_friday/

Last edited:

Bro, I would be all for it if our government wasn't planning to exterminate us.

US forces want man-hunting robot wolfpacks ? The Register

The government is already more then capable of doing such with guns, airplanes, tanks, machine guns and rockets. We already have drones and small remote control bots that we use on the battle field. The entire world is heading in this direction....Did you see the bot out of Korea? or Japan. Even Iran has drones....

I wish we'd develop a science robot that could find cures for diseases and look at advancing science. Now that would be a good thing. ;)

We better pray to god the government doesn't want to kill us all. We may want to think about getting us some of these toys.

Last edited:
I sure hope that if Atlas ever makes it to the battlefield, it is EMP hardened. How embarrassing would that be if a whole army of them was taken down with a simple EMP pulse?

OOPS!

Or what if they had their controller frequency jammed? :lol:

"Uh, sir? ATLAS has gone off the reservation. He's playing soccer for the Iranians now."

Last edited:
Oh shit! It's begun!

Agent_Smith2.jpg

I sure hope that if Atlas ever makes it to the battlefield, it is EMP hardened. How embarrassing would that be if a whole army of them was taken down with a simple EMP pulse?

OOPS!

"Uh, sir? ATLAS has gone off the reservation. He's playing soccer for the Iranians now."

My guess is that it will be limited (for military operations) to door breaking/first entry, which definitely benefit our armed forces and local police, but I wouldn't want to see these things produced en masse occupying entire American cities and suburbs.

OOPS!

LOL, the Military bought a new crypto machine and phased out the old one. The only problem was they didn't buy cables for the equipment, no problem use the manual pin outs, just one problem, the pin outs were for the old equipment.

I spent 6 months trying to get pin outs for the cables, eventually we figured out from testing how to make the cable.

What do you think the If you take your 10 year old boys to the Folsom Street Gay Pride Fair instead of the shooting range, who's gonna become your next generation of soldiers and cops? was created for?

Many military leaders in history were gay, not to mention one Great one, Alexander.

What do you think the If you take your 10 year old boys to the Folsom Street Gay Pride Fair instead of the shooting range, who's gonna become your next generation of soldiers and cops? was created for?

Many military leaders in history were gay, not to mention one Great one, Alexander.

One problem with your analogy, Alexander was Trained from birth to be a soldier. Now a days Children are expelled or suspended for playing cops and robbers or army.

Japanese robotics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/HONDA_ASIMO.jpg

Did you know that Japan is the most robotic society on earth?

Introducing TORO, Germany's new humanoid robot

Engineers at the German Aerospace Center (DLR) have proven once again that they know how to make a snazzy looking robot. Quietly announced to little fanfare, DLR's Robotics and Mechatronics Center recently put the finishing touches on its DLR-Biped, a pair of shiny blue legs that first stepped onto the scene in 2009. Those legs have now been upgraded to the status of a full-fledged humanoid robot, sporting an all-new upper body and a new name: the Torque Controlled Humanoid Robot, or TORO for short. Introducing TORO, Germany's new humanoid robot - Images

Robots being used to help people! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotic_surgery

Last edited:
This is good news! When Robots take all the good jobs we can start working on reducing the Population!

Forum List

Back