Hellholes, the future of America

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
If we continue our policies, all of American will look like Detroit.

American Hellholes

The U.S. economy is dying and we are heading for the next Great Depression. The talking heads in the mainstream media love to spin the economic numbers around and around and they love to make it sound like the economy is improving, but the truth is that it doesn't take a genius to see what is happening to the U.S. economic system. All over the nation many of our greatest cities are being slowly but surely transformed into post-apocalyptic wastelands. All over the mid-Atlantic, all along the Gulf coast, all throughout the "rust belt" and all over the entire state of California cities that once had incredibly vibrant economies are being turned into rotting, post-industrial hellholes. In many U.S. cities, the "real" rate of unemployment is over 30 percent. There are some communities that will start depressing you almost the moment that you drive into them. It is almost as if all of the hope has been sucked right out of those communities. If you live in one of those American hellholes you know what I am talking about. Sadly, it is not just a few cities that are becoming hellholes. This is happening in the east, in the west, in the north and in the south. America is literally being transformed right in front of our eyes.

Copyright violation edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

American Hellholes

The U.S. economy is dying and we are heading for the next Great Depression. The talking heads in the mainstream media love to spin the economic numbers around and around and they love to make it sound like the economy is improving, but the truth is that it doesn't take a genius to see what is happening to the U.S. economic system. All over the nation many of our greatest cities are being slowly but surely transformed into post-apocalyptic wastelands. All over the mid-Atlantic, all along the Gulf coast, all throughout the "rust belt" and all over the entire state of California cities that once had incredibly vibrant economies are being turned into rotting, post-industrial hellholes. In many U.S. cities, the "real" rate of unemployment is over 30 percent. There are some communities that will start depressing you almost the moment that you drive into them. It is almost as if all of the hope has been sucked right out of those communities. If you live in one of those American hellholes you know what I am talking about. Sadly, it is not just a few cities that are becoming hellholes. This is happening in the east, in the west, in the north and in the south. America is literally being transformed right in front of our eyes.

Gee, is that the entire article?

American Hellholes

Why aren't Republicans trying to create jobs?

.Why aren't Republicans trying to create jobs?
------------------
One word....Benghazi.
On a more serious (slightly) note, this article is from a doomsday prepper site.
What kind of articles would one expect from these guys.
They appear to be selling leftover Y2K supplies.
On the plus side, they don't appear to be pushing gold anymore.

Last edited:
[QUOTE.Why aren't Republicans trying to create jobs?
------------------
One word....Benghazi.
On a more serious (slightly) note, this article is from a doomsday prepper site.
What kind of articles would one expect from these guys.
They appear to be selling leftover Y2K supplies.
On the plus side, they don't appear to be pushing gold anymore.[/QUOTE]

Aw, yes - Benghazi. I think I hear the drum...

r51913ben.jpg

Detroit is what you get when liberal ideas go unchallenged. The left gets full credit for that city. Yea, good job, libs.

Detroit is what you get when liberal ideas go unchallenged. The left gets full credit for that city. Yea, good job, libs.
--------------------
Yikes.....pretty rough stuff there, Clem.
I never thought that Detroit was a particularly liberal city.
SF, NYC, LA...even Seattle are liberal.
Those cities seem to be doing okay.
Until I read your post, I thought Detroit just had the misfortune to lose it's economic base.
Kinda like Pittsburgh and other rust-belt cities.
Pittsburgh has come back.
As a good American, I'm sure you're pulling for Detroit to make a similar comeback.
Right?

American Hellholes

How can you in those environments?
As much as you hate business, they're not into setting up shop in places more dangerous than warzones..

American Hellholes

last time I heard Detroit was a dem hell hole.One of many dem created hell holes.

--------------------
Yikes.....pretty rough stuff there, Clem.
I never thought that Detroit was a particularly liberal city.
SF, NYC, LA...even Seattle are liberal.
Those cities seem to be doing okay.
Until I read your post, I thought Detroit just had the misfortune to lose it's economic base.
Kinda like Pittsburgh and other rust-belt cities.
Pittsburgh has come back.
As a good American, I'm sure you're pulling for Detroit to make a similar comeback.
Right?

Excellent points.

No, Detroit is what happens when you don't protect your own industries and other countries promote theirs.

So let's look at Detroit, which was the fourth largest city in the 1940's, a bustling, wealthy metropolis...

It started when we wanted to prop up Japan. Wouldn't want them going communist or something. So we sent over a bunch of guys like Demming to show them how to fix their auto industry. Then we subsidized it by buying vehicles from them for the Korean War.

And while Japan subsidized her Auto INdustry, we used ours as a cash cow.

Until the Japanese passed us up.

Cleveland is in pretty much the same boat as Detroit, and it's been run by Republicans much of the time.

What a shock.

We encourage industries to move production off shore and then wonder where all the jobs went.

Detroit is a good example of Reaganomics. Large income gaps, a few very weathy and a lot of poor people.

Top 10 Wealthiest U.S. Cities for 2012

Nope a good example when you keep voting for democrate and getting in bed with Unions
Detroit: The Triumph of Progressive Public Policy [Michigan Capitol Confidential]

n 1950, Detroit was the wealthiest city in America on a per capita income basis. Today, the Census Bureau reports that it is the nation's 2nd poorest major city, just "edging out"Cleveland.

Forum List

Back