Hello again.

decker

Oct 12, 2012
I was on here during the election and thought i say hello. Hope your all doing ok . Hope everyone in the united states of america is doing good. This is a great message board with a good range of topics. Saying hello from london england.

Welcome back - hope to see more of you throughout the Forum.

I''ve always liked tea and crumpets, just sayin.

Welcome back, I seem to recall appreciation for your posts but my memory is highly suspect..sayin just .. lol

Last edited:
I was on here during the election and thought i say hello. Hope your all doing ok . Hope everyone in the united states of america is doing good. This is a great message board with a good range of topics. Saying hello from london england.

Good to see you back at the forums. Enjoy :)

Thank you for your concern.
^^^
I wonder did you get it?

You're proving a difficult pupil.
^^^^

Surely you cannot miss it!!!!

mate if your saying i repeat myself that is bollocks. i talk about range off things on here.

so move on.

As soon as you tell me the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
Thanks for your Concern.

Your means belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing. You,re means used to say that you strongly agree with what someone has just said:

Now move on troll.

Okay, children. STOP before you're sent to the corner. :eusa_whistle:

Mate i never started this. He just a troll going after to me on every thread. I am trying to batter the fucker away but been told by one or two others he a troll .

Anyway i try to ignore him from now on in

mate if your saying i repeat myself that is bollocks. i talk about range off things on here.

so move on.

As soon as you tell me the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
Thanks for your Concern.

Your means belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing. You,re means used to say that you strongly agree with what someone has just said:

Now move on troll.
So will you try to use them in their context please.

Forum List

Back