Hello Everyone

Hello. I found this site after an evening of study and an urge to read and discuss politics. To be honest, this is somewhat strange as I usually stay away from the subject. This will be an interesting experience regardless.

About myself, I am a college student in the Midwest. As stated above, I'm rather new to political discussion and politics in general thus lacking in knowledge. Hopefully reading and participating here will inspire me to remedy my ignorance.

Nice to meet you all.

If you approach this place honestly, it will force you to look into issues that you might otherwise not have looked into too deeply.

If you're here to arrive at a closer truth through the benefit of rational discussion of opposing views?

You might be a tad disappointed.

Or completely disappointed. Trolling is en vogue.

hello. I found this site after an evening of study and an urge to read and discuss politics. To be honest, this is somewhat strange as i usually stay away from the subject. This will be an interesting experience regardless.

About myself, i am a college student in the midwest. As stated above, i'm rather new to political discussion and politics in general thus lacking in knowledge. Hopefully reading and participating here will inspire me to remedy my ignorance.

Nice to meet you all.

if you approach this place honestly, it will force you to look into issues that you might otherwise not have looked into too deeply.

If you're here to arrive at a closer truth through the benefit of rational discussion of opposing views?

or completely disappointed. Trolling is en vogue.

^^ qed ^^

Hello. I found this site after an evening of study and an urge to read and discuss politics. To be honest, this is somewhat strange as I usually stay away from the subject. This will be an interesting experience regardlessAbout myself, I am a college student in the Midwest. As stated above, I'm rather new to political discussion and politics in general thus lacking in knowledge. Hopefully reading and participating here will inspire me to remedy my ignorance. Nice to meet you all.
If you approach this place honestly, it will force you to look into issues that you might otherwise not have looked into too deeply.

Haven't you heard? Trolling isn't allowed in politics anymore.

Guess that's why they bring it here. :dunno:

I use a fish finder, makes all the difference.

Forum List

Back