Zone1 Hello from Hector12

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
Hello from Hector12. I choose Hector12 as my nickname because Hector is a Trojan hero of Homer's Iliad. Hector's brother, Paris, stole Helen from her Greek husband, Menelaos. Hector opposed the act of his brother, but when the Greeks attacked Troy, Hector defended his homeland from the invaders.

Hello from Hector12. I choose Hector12 as my nickname because Hector is a Trojan hero of Homer's Iliad. Hector's brother, Paris, stole Helen from her Greek husband, Menelaos. Hector opposed the act of his brother, but when the Greeks attacked Troy, Hector defended his homeland from the invaders.

Welcome to the free for all. Some words of advice: None of what you see here is real, nobody is who they say that are, you'll never convince anyone of the opposing party of your point of view, don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously, and have yourself some fun, even if it's at the expense of someone else.
:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Welcome to the free for all. Some words of advice: None of what you see here is real, nobody is who they say that are, you'll never convince anyone of the opposing party of your point of view, don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously, and have yourself some fun, even if it's at the expense of someone else.
:laughing0301:

Thank you. I have been on several other internet forums, so I know what to expect.

So, you are into Greek? :smoke:

Forum List

Back