Hello from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Time permitting will try to be a regular contributor. Ciao!
Hi!
At least half of here know up front you're an asshole.
LOL. What do they think of me bottom back (see what I did there?) Hi back at ya!
I get pleasure from seeing the overt lack of maturity from Liberals whose bank accounts and stock values have gone up because of Trump.
I have lots of relatives in that category who won't give a dime to charity.

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Hi!
LOL. What do they think of me bottom back (see what I did there?) Hi back at ya!
I get pleasure from seeing the overt lack of maturity from Liberals whose bank accounts and stock values have gone up because of Trump.
I have lots of relatives in that category who won't give a dime to charity.
As long as you are happy, who am I to break your bubble? Stay well.

Hi!

Well at least he followed the rules and introduced himself before posting a bunch of crap.
Unlike the vast majority of our new lefist.

Hi!
No, only you know up front that you are an asshole. What a dick you have become.

Welcome to Magnus.
I give lessons on how to be witty.

There is no place for you American Hating POS's in the real world.

Go back to you forum where the penalize members for expressing their 1st Amendment Rights.

No place for Anti-American hating Fucks like you here....
Okay, fella. You have already made the point that you don't want me. Now back to your cage, your beginning to be tiresome. That's a good boy. :itsok:
"you're", not "your".

Hi!
No, only you know up front that you are an asshole. What a dick you have become.

Welcome to Magnus.
Your teacher should have failed you decades ago.

Hi!

Welcome to Magnus.
I give lessons in how to be witty but you have to have some genetic inclination that you seem to be lacking.

If you're not Italian using Ciao is gay as fuk!!!
But welcome anyway....
Hmmm....I say Ciao and that makes you think gay? Feeling a bit insecure, are we?

Just kidding. Thanks for the welcome!

Now dont misquote me.
I never said you were gay,just that using that particular word is.

I mean seriously,when have you ever heard that word used in casual conversation?

Go back to you forum where the penalize members for expressing their 1st Amendment Rights.

Okay, fella. You have already made the point that you don't want me. Now back to your cage, your beginning to be tiresome. That's a good boy. :itsok:
"you're", not "your".
Your right...sorry you're right!!! Made the edit.

Wait...so you know this puddin head?

"you're", not "your".
Your right...sorry you're right!!! Made the edit.
Keep in mind that wee are sew nasty hair that spelling and grama is uyoosed az a wepun.

Hi!

Welcome to Magnus.
I give lessons in how to be witty but you have to have some genetic inclination that you seem to be lacking.
Suit yourself. Glad to fall very short of your genetic goal post.

USMB hosts the most miserable human beings ever.

Hi!

Welcome to Magnus.
Suit yourself. Glad to fall very short of your genetic goal post.

USMB hosts the most miserable human beings ever.
Now don't go talking like that about yourself.

If you're not Italian using Ciao is gay as fuk!!!
But welcome anyway....
Hmmm....I say Ciao and that makes you think gay? Feeling a bit insecure, are we?

Just kidding. Thanks for the welcome!

Now dont misquote me.
I never said you were gay,just that using that particular word is.

I mean seriously,when have you ever heard that word used in casual conversation?
Many many times. Dunno. Maybe we move in different circles. We also say bye, see ya, etc etc.

Just an expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back