Zone1 Hello from Tunafish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've kinda grown attached to the tunfish moniker now. Mind if I change MY name to tunfish? :dunno:

Or perhaps, toobfish?

Why not Blobfish?

Blobfish1.jpg

@Dont Taz Me Bro said to reregister. This is the new account.

Technically, a violation of the rules on this site (pretty much universal to most forums) against sock-puppeting, but in this case, with a new account registered incorrectly, probably easier than fixing the original account.

Not being a mod, I can verify that the original account, Tunfish, exists, but has now been permabanned.

A discovery that I have made on this forum software is that you can identify a banned account by trying to tag it. If the account is under no ban, you type an @ sign, followed by the first few letters of the name, and it will help you by putting up a list of accounts matching those first few letters, and let you select on to be tagged. But only unbanned accounts show up in that list.

If an account is under either a temporary or permanent ban, you can still tag it, but you have to type the whole name yourself after the @.

If the account is under a temporary ban, then you can follow the link generated by that tag, and it will either lead to the full profile, or to a statement that that user limits who can view the profile. Example, Delta4Embassy, oddly, under a very, very, very long temporary ban. Not sure why it wasn't permanently banned; perhaps it was done this way for no other reason than to provide me with an easy, permanent example of a “temporarily” banned account.

Now, your first account, Tunfish, is permanently banned. If you follow the link from that tag, it leads to a page that says…

Oops! We ran into some problems.

This user's profile is not available.

Now, if, in a message, I type an @ followed by the first few letters of your name…

zUntitled-topaz-enhance-2x.jpg

I get a list on which your active account appears but not your now-banned original account.

Technically, a violation of the rules on this site (pretty much universal to most forums) against sock-puppeting, but in this case, with a new account registered incorrectly, probably easier than fixing the original account.

Not being a mod, I can verify that the original account, Tunfish, exists, but has now been permabanned.

A discovery that I have made on this forum software is that you can identify a banned account by trying to tag it. If the account is under no ban, you type an @ sign, followed by the first few letters of the name, and it will help you by putting up a list of accounts matching those first few letters, and let you select on to be tagged. But only unbanned accounts show up in that list.

If an account is under either a temporary or permanent ban, you can still tag it, but you have to type the whole name yourself after the @.

If the account is under a temporary ban, then you can follow the link generated by that tag, and it will either lead to the full profile, or to a statement that that user limits who can view the profile. Example, Delta4Embassy, oddly, under a very, very, very long temporary ban. Not sure why it wasn't permanently banned; perhaps it was done this way for no other reason than to provide me with an easy, permanent example of a “temporarily” banned account.

Now, your first account, Tunfish, is permanently banned. If you follow the link from that tag, it leads to a page that says…

Oops! We ran into some problems.

This user's profile is not available.

Now, if, in a message, I type an @ followed by the first few letters of your name…

I get a list on which your active account appears but not your now-banned original account.
You are a sock puppet. We are all sock puppets.

well let me translate it for you
This is my Introduction
No more questions

comprende ? :)
My question stands. Not counting your time here as Tunafish, how long have you been here?

How long were you here under your misspelled username of tunfish?

Have you been here under any other usernames?

I ask because this is an introductory thread. So if I want to offer a word of welcome, is it, “welcome?” Or, is it “welcome back?”

I am done with my introduction. Carry on as you please. I am out of this section

My question stands. Not counting your time here as Tunafish, how long have you been here?

How long were you here under your misspelled username of tunfish?

Have you been here under any other usernames?

I ask because this is an introductory thread. So if I want to offer a word of welcome, is it, “welcome?” Or, is it “welcome back?”
Tunafish 1 hour
Tunfish 1.5 hours
No
Don't ask. It is the best policy

Tunafish 1 hour
Tunfish 1.5 hours
No
Don't ask. It is the best policy
Ok. Because I just read that you (possibly under another username) had been banned.

So my only question boils down to whether you actually ever ate a permanent ban. If so, I guess this is a “welcome back.” But if your sole existence here has been under Tunfish and Tunafish, then I make it a “welcome.”

I, myself, have never been given a permaban under any of my three usernames.

Edited to clarify — because some of our liberals are too easily confused:

My three usernames didn’t exist at the same time. Before BackAgain, I was Ilar (something or other). Before Ilar, I was Liability. No two of my usernames ever overlapped. I don’t do the sock thing.

Last edited:
Ok. Because I just read that you (possibly under another username) had been banned.

So my only question boils down to whether you actually ever ate a permanent ban. If so, I guess this is a “welcome back.” But if your sole existence here has been under Tunfish and Tunafish, then I make it a “welcome.”

I, myself, have never been given a permaban under any of my three usernames.
Was your user names Kukla, Fran, or Ollie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back