Hello Guys and Gals and Everyone in Between...

See all these LA RAM fans here with the signs by the wall telling stan they want their team back?

thats just ONE pic to show what I am talking about,that there were THOUSANDS in the stadium in SAN DIEGO no less cheering them on.
Francis Paul Ganon s Photos - Francis Paul Ganon Facebook

Dude,i watched the game.I saw the thousands of Rams fans there cheering them on when they scored.

I saw with my own eyes that they have excellent fan support.

this is just one photo of the many thousands of Ram fans that showed up.Far more fans at that game than i can ever remember seeing at a game in saint louis the last 10 years.:biggrin:

. Looks like a lot of white guys to me as well dude.hee hee.

your thinking of the minority gangs that went to RAIDER games which thankfully the NFL doesnt want them back and why they will stay in oakland.

so much for the myth you have embraced that LA isnt a huge sports town.that they are fair weather fans.You going to tell me 20,000 fans at a ROAD game in SAN DIEGO for a losing team no less,isn't impressive stuff,that they are fair weather fans?:lmao: Im sure glad you were never my lawyer representing me.:lmao: again you're thinking of all the minoritys who took over the raiders when the rams left for anahiem and the small turnouts that RAIDER games had.

and again,I dont know where you came up with that b.s that dodgers and angles games dont draw great crowds.I watch them over the summer,so you picked the wrong person to feed that b.s to.:lmao:

Last edited:
mexicans? illegals? blacks who cant afford tickets.where ? I dont see any here in these two videos,do you? :lol:

again you're thinking of RAIDER fans from the 80's.everybody knows there is a HUGE difference in the thug raider fans in LA than there are ram fans.thats common knowledge.if you were talking about the raiders you would have no argument from me on this but you were talking about the rams as well which you could not be anymore wrong about.

Last edited:
mexicans? illegals? blacks who cant afford tickets.where ? I dont see any here in these two videos,do you? :lol:

again you're thinking of RAIDER fans from the 80's.everybody knows there is a HUGE difference in the thug raider fans in LA than there are ram fans.thats common knowledge.if you were talking about the raiders you would have no argument from me on this but you were talking about the rams as well which you could not be anymore wrong about.

That was in San Diego...and yes, there were no Mexicans or illegals in that photo or blacks that can't afford tickets. That's the damned point.

Enjoy your Rams...I'm glad they may be history in St. Louis.

That was in San Diego...and yes, there were no Mexicans or illegals in that photo or blacks that can't afford tickets. That's the damned point.

Well, I'll welcome you, but I'll also let you know that your comment is very racist. What makes you think that Mexicans and blacks can't afford tickets? You must not be very bright.

Kudos to the St. Louis Rams for standing up for what they believe.

Well, I'll welcome you, but I'll also let you know that your comment is very racist. What makes you think that Mexicans and blacks can't afford tickets? You must not be very bright.

Kudos to the St. Louis Rams for standing up for what they believe

Thank you for the welcome Mertex...And I'm just going by what I see on TV of Mexicans/illegals/blacks sitting in the stands at football/baseball games. Just like St. Louis...there aren't many dark faces. That's all...nothing was meant to be racist. Except it seems EVERYTHING out of a white crackers mouth is supposedly racist. Oh well...

Just a message to say hello. Name is Porker, obviously a football fan. Actually an SEC/Razorback fan and will try to behave myself here at USMessageBoard.com. See everyone around.

And Grats on the Boot Game this year from a Fighting Tiger.

By the way BlackSand, We're now going to have a new trophy for the Missouri game...it's going to be called the boothill trophy. Who ever LOSES that game is going to have to take possession of the Missouri boothill for one year...:eusa_doh:

missouri-state-map_zpsd8f97ae8.jpg

Enjoy your Rams 9/11. You can have 'em.
glad to take them back from you and I will.

thats why they are leaving because thats how the majority of the football fans there feel like.lol.

Even before the ferguson incident,i was seeing comments all the time at that LA groups site from saint louis fans when they got off to a 1-4 start saying-this team and organization is a disgrace,you all can have the Rams.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Enjoy your Rams...I'm glad they may be history in St. Louis.

oh i will.I will for sure enjoy then,thanks.lol and there is no maybe,their gone in 2015.

LA is a much bigger market than saint louis,the value of the franchise alone would triple which kroenke would benefit immensely from.,sadly its all about money and there is greater money to be made by stan in LA than in the midwest.

except your point holds no water because those photos and videos were of RAM fans from "LA" who made the trip down there. again you're forgetting I know a lot of people who live in LA so I recognized at least a handful of them in those pictures.

I dont know them personally and have never met them in real life but I have spoken to them on facebook before and know they are all from LA. The second video made by that bald guy,I have spoken to him MANY times by email over the last several months.

so again your point holds no water.lol.

again if you were talking about LA RAIDER fans then you would have a valid point.

Last edited:

agree on everything you said.

Kudos to the St. Louis Rams for standing up for what they believe

Thank you for the welcome Mertex...And I'm just going by what I see on TV of Mexicans/illegals/blacks sitting in the stands at football/baseball games. Just like St. Louis...there aren't many dark faces. That's all...nothing was meant to be racist. Except it seems EVERYTHING out of a white crackers mouth is supposedly racist. Oh well...

Not all Hispanics have dark faces, either.....maybe that's why you think you haven't seen them. And, I don't know, most of the teams are made up of mostly blacks, another bit of sad news for you.

Do you have an orgasm when you talk about the Rams? GEESUS. Take 'em and shut the fuck up.

You're welcome.

ER, this is the "intro forum" - no insults or flaming is allowed, just so you know and don't end up with a pink slip.

Indeed.well said.Its no surprise at all he acts like this.Thats the typical normal behaviour of the majority of Rams fans in saint louis I have noticed.

very few are capable of discussing it in a polite mature way and almost always act like this so i actually would have been shocked had he been civilized and mature about this.

thats because there is this KEEP THE RAMS IN SAINT LOUIS site out there where they ban people in a hearbeart immediately if you just go on there and state facts about the stadium issue they have in saint louis and how they benefit immensly from the move to LA from saint louis and how it will be disaterous for the owner of the rams to keep them in saint louis.

If you just merely mention what i did that LA is the second largest media market in the country and the value of the team would triple overnight which would make the owner of the Rams far more money that he would if he stays in saint louis,that it would be disasterous for him if he stays,they ban you there in a heartbeat just for saying a fact like that.

I have many friends they have banned there just for merely stating facts like that.the saint fans there go into meltdown mode throwing profanities at you just like he did.

they ban you there and then they come to the BRING THE RAMS BACK TO LA page they have and start trolling there with the same behavior since they have nobody to call a bunch of names at their own site anymore since they ban them there so quickly.

He is just like them,mad and sore he knows he is losing the rams so like the majority of the ram fans in saint louis,has to take it out on me cause he cant counter facts.pretty sad they always resort to this kind of behaviour.

very few have ever been able to discuss it in a mature way and admit they dont know what they are talking about.

Last edited:
Not all Hispanics have dark faces, either.....maybe that's why you think you haven't seen them.

I agree...the ones from Spain/Portugal and many So. American/Caribbean countries (think Brazil) have white complexions. MOST of the ones in CALIFORNIA have the typical Mexican complexions. OH, and I didn't see them in those videos that 9/11 inside job posted BECAUSE there weren't any. Not that it really matters.

And, I don't know, most of the teams are made up of mostly blacks, another bit of sad news for you.

You're correct about the above...but there just are very few blacks in St. Louis or L.A. that buy tickets to professional sporting events because they are so damned expensive. I am a "cracker" and I just watch on TV. I used to go several time a year but not since I retired. You just don't see many black faces in the crowd.

Forum List

Back