Hello, new to the forum

MJMavro13

Rookie
Mar 14, 2011
I am a middle aged husband, father, grandfather & business person. Politically: fiscal conservative, social libertarian, ecological liberal. I don't believe in party politics, however, I see the TEA Party as a fiscally positive movement. I am a strong proponent of the 2nd amendment.

MJ

I am a middle aged husband, father, grandfather & business person. Politically: fiscal conservative, social libertarian, ecological liberal. I don't believe in party politics, however, I see the TEA Party as a fiscally positive movement. I am a strong proponent of the 2nd amendment.

MJ

Hello MJ. :) Thanks for the informative introduction.

Attachments

• $th_welcome 7.gif
    $th_welcome 7.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 64
I think you can care for the environment without being an anti-capitalist eco-nazi by not wasting resources and recycling. But those things should be taken care of at the individual level not the government level.

MJ

Welcome MJ.

url

Forum List

Back