Hello

Because I know the kind of people I am dealing with here...little anarchist/left wing/communist/antifa punks same garbage I deal with on the street.

Does that big brush you're carrying around get heavy? You've mentioned a few times now about dealing with "garbage on the street". So what exactly do you do to encounter such things? Are you sure your glasses aren't just smudged? Seriously..I'm really wondering why you feel this way. What the hell happened to make it so?

Try being a 16 year old kid living in the ghetto and realize you are smarter than everyone else living there and you don't look like everyone else...you start to educate yourself on the differences on race etc....one thing led to another. I am proud to say my wife is a proud white woman who is the mother of my 2 white kids.

Well...I guess you experienced some things in your past that you just never out grew or got over. That's too bad. Because now you are teaching your kids exactly what was dished to you.

Does that big brush you're carrying around get heavy? You've mentioned a few times now about dealing with "garbage on the street". So what exactly do you do to encounter such things? Are you sure your glasses aren't just smudged? Seriously..I'm really wondering why you feel this way. What the hell happened to make it so?

Try being a 16 year old kid living in the ghetto and realize you are smarter than everyone else living there and you don't look like everyone else...you start to educate yourself on the differences on race etc....one thing led to another. I am proud to say my wife is a proud white woman who is the mother of my 2 white kids.

Well...I guess you experienced some things in your past that you just never out grew or got over. That's too bad. Because now you are teaching your kids exactly what was dished to you.

I am just teaching my kids not to take shit from anyone and to be very proud of where they come from. I don't have to teach them to hate they see nonwhites at the store acting like savages and they want nothing to do with them. Nature works that way....

Because I know the kind of people I am dealing with here...little anarchist/left wing/communist/antifa punks same garbage I deal with on the street.

Best of luck when your kids grow up and fall in love with a Mexican or a Honduran.

My parents didn't like it. My brother and my sister didn't care.

I've got the cutest nieces and nephew.

Best of luck when your kids grow up and fall in love with a Mexican or a Honduran.

My parents didn't like it. My brother and my sister didn't care.

I've got the cutest nieces and nephew.

My ex is a native american. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage many moons ago. But it I hadn't...that kid would be HOT!!! lol

I've dated puerto ricans, mexicans, blacks. I never really saw color. I just loved. That was enough for me.

"Fact is if any of you saw me in the street you would run in fear that's not a threat its a promise."

LOL.gif

It's been many years since I've been afraid of any man.

By the way, I hate racism.

I am just teaching my kids not to take shit from anyone and to be very proud of where they come from. I don't have to teach them to hate they see nonwhites at the store acting like savages and they want nothing to do with them. Nature works that way....

Just curious, have you taught your 'WHITE' kids that Christ isn't white? He had olive skin, you know.. dark skin, ie pigment (melanin)- more of it than your 'white' kids.

PS- He was the only perfect human to have lived. So much for the pure white race. ;-)

Just curious, have you taught your 'WHITE' kids that Christ isn't white? He had olive skin, you know.. dark skin, ie pigment (melanin)- more of it than your 'white' kids.

PS- He was the only perfect human to have lived. So much for the pure white race. ;-)

I hate religion in general no matter which one it is. I am a creator look up Creativity movement that is what I believe in. I will not push religion or lack there of on my kids that is their choice as they get older. I was pushed into christianity and now I hate it.I think the bible is a joke and was written by jew's christianity is a suicidal religion for white people. No other religion says turn the other cheek or sell everything except christianity. Its a suicidal religion.

I hate religion in general no matter which one it is. I am a creator look up Creativity movement that is what I believe in. I will not push religion or lack there of on my kids that is their choice as they get older. I was pushed into christianity and now I hate it.
you sure do have a lot of hate in you

That's something that gripes my butt. Pics of Jesus with blonde hair, smooth nose, pale skin, blue eyes. He was swarthy, dark, probably had very kinky wavy hair, hooked nose. Beautiful man with dark brown eyes.
Sigh.

That's something that gripes my butt. Pics of Jesus with blonde hair, smooth nose, pale skin, blue eyes. He was swarthy, dark, probably had very kinky wavy hair, hooked nose. Beautiful man with dark brown eyes.
Sigh.
there is already a thread on that

You should ignore everyone on the entire board and just have conversations with yourself. That would actually be pretty funny.

Forum List

Back