Hello

I wonder if he has me on ignore too. After all...I'm not white. I'm kind of a bluish green.

Doesn't matter to me if you are white,purple,pink,black or brown if you are going to be an asshole then I put you on ignore if you want to be social and ask questions and debate I have no problem with you.

Evidently, he has everyone but me and Sunni on ignore, which means as of right now his ignore list is 18,500 users long.

No just commie girl,the diving person and colin. :D

Cant take it already? That to funny.

Take what? The stupidity and ignorance? I deal with enough of that in my day to day interactions with people around me I don't need to deal with it online. So much easier to ignore the idiots.

I wonder if he has me on ignore too. After all...I'm not white. I'm kind of a bluish green.

Doesn't matter to me if you are white,purple,pink,black or brown if you are going to be an asshole then I put you on ignore if you want to be social and ask questions and debate I have no problem with you.

Oh, I did consider asking you more questions. But...me being scum to you, I don't think you wish to discuss anything at all. So...never mind.

Well damn..does that mean me too? What have i messed? Care to sum it up?

You haven't messed anything. You're a very tidy lady.

Nazi boy messed up by starting this thread.

Eh figured it would be fun to introduce myself to all the degenerate scum here. :cool:

Didn't work out the way you expected, did it?

Since you signed up and didn't post, I'll bet you thought you would be welcomed as a returning hero, right?

So..if one of your kids wanted to hang out with mexicans or blacks....you would have a problem with that? Say it ain't so.

Yes I would. Shock and awe I know.

I pity your kids then. I really do. But...they have minds of their own. Maybe they will break free of your mindset. One can hope.

My mindset? I don't tell my kids what to think being around the people I don't want them around at wal mart or the mall shows them what kind of people they are...That teaches them all they need to know...I broke free of my parents ignorance and stupidity so I am sure everyone is capable of it. Course they tried forcing multicultism and race mixing is ok down my throat and I revolted against them.

No just commie girl,the diving person and colin. :D

Cant take it already? That to funny.

Take what? The stupidity and ignorance? I deal with enough of that in my day to day interactions with people around me I don't need to deal with it online. So much easier to ignore the idiots.

So, everyone around you is stupid and ignorant.... Hmmmmm..... does this tell us something? To me, it suggest that the one with the problem is Big Ass here.

Why would anyone join a forum and stick everyone who challenges him on ignore... before the week is out, he'll be talking to himself.... IF he lasts that long. :lol::lol:

You haven't messed anything. You're a very tidy lady.

Nazi boy messed up by starting this thread.

Eh figured it would be fun to introduce myself to all the degenerate scum here. :cool:

Since you signed up and didn't post, I'll bet you thought you would be welcomed as a returning hero, right?

Not really....I got tired of not having anything to do so I started looking for political forums and it said I was already registered here so I just started posting again...I could care less what any of you think of me. Dealing with the shit I deal with only makes me stronger...Fact is if any of you saw me in the street you would run in fear that's not a threat its a promise.

Rat this is amusing watching you have a conversation with yourself....the mutt and jeff are on ignore so I am only seeing you and sunni's replies.

Funny how some people use the ignore function as a coping mechanism for people they just can't deal with. Specially after only 50 posts... :lol: What a wimp you are. Or do you have me on ignore too? :lol::lol::lol:

Evidently, he has everyone but me and Sunni on ignore, which means as of right now his ignore list is 18,500 users long.

Men with little dick syndrome always look to make up the length in other areas. Clearly this turd has found his particlar way of achieving length. No wonder he asked whether this was the longest introduction thread. It's penis obsession!

Yes I would. Shock and awe I know.

I pity your kids then. I really do. But...they have minds of their own. Maybe they will break free of your mindset. One can hope.

My mindset? I don't tell my kids what to think being around the people I don't want them around at wal mart or the mall shows them what kind of people they are...That teaches them all they need to know...I broke free of my parents ignorance and stupidity so I am sure everyone is capable of it. Course they tried forcing multicultism and race mixing is ok down my throat and I revolted against them.

So you admit you're revolting.

Acceptance of a problem is the first step to recovery.

Most commies/leftists/antis are scared little punks in real life they can talk big shit behind a computer screen but try passing out leaflets in a majority black town son....you ain't nothing.

So you admit you're revolting.

Acceptance of a problem is the first step to recovery.
Revolted moron look up revolution? similar thing....I turned against them disgusting teachings.

Not really....I got tired of not having anything to do so I started looking for political forums and it said I was already registered here so I just started posting again...I could care less what any of you think of me. Dealing with the shit I deal with only makes me stronger...Fact is if any of you saw me in the street you would run in fear that's not a threat its a promise.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

images

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back