Hello

Rat this is amusing watching you have a conversation with yourself....the mutt and jeff are on ignore so I am only seeing you and sunni's replies.

Funny how some people use the ignore function as a coping mechanism for people they just can't deal with. Specially after only 50 posts... :lol: What a wimp you are. Or do you have me on ignore too? :lol::lol::lol:

He'll still see our neg reps though! Won't he? :eusa_eh:

I've often wondered about that. I know you don't see PM's, but was never sure about reps.

Maybe one of the mods can answer that.

Rat this is amusing watching you have a conversation with yourself....the mutt and jeff are on ignore so I am only seeing you and sunni's replies.

Funny how some people use the ignore function as a coping mechanism for people they just can't deal with. Specially after only 50 posts... :lol: What a wimp you are. Or do you have me on ignore too? :lol::lol::lol:

Evidently, he has everyone but me and Sunni on ignore, which means as of right now his ignore list is 18,500 users long.

Well damn..does that mean me too? What have i messed? Care to sum it up?

I've often wondered about that. I know you don't see PM's, but was never sure about reps.

they still see the reps. Remember that was how conjob kept up is little attack on Madeline.

It kind of funny to see people jumping all over a guy.

Just for saying that he would rather live among white people.

Yet, I doubt, any of them would be willing to relocate to the "Hood". :doubt:

Does your new best friend know you're a Muslim married to a Black Woman?

I'm sure he'd love to live next door to you, eh?

That is his choice to be married to whoever he wants. I am not worried about others...I am worried about my race and my family foremost. I have lived in the ghetto growing up it was no fun...I know how it is for white folks in the ghetto.

No one is forcing him to live here. He can leave and find a country that shares his views... so can you.
And so can you CG :eusa_angel:

No reason for me to choose another country, Sunni. I have no issue with ours. But you have said that you want to change ours into an Islamic country. And I reminded you about our Constitution.... and the impossibility of your 'dream'.... (which was, in fact, just another one of your rather pathetic attempts to flame me)... so, again, if you want to live under Islam.... you need to move. Off you go, Sunni.

i think he set a record
i bet he has the longest ignore list for someone just joining

It kind of funny to see people jumping all over a guy.

Just for saying that he would rather live among white people.

Yet, I doubt, any of them would be willing to relocate to the "Hood". :doubt:

That is his choice to be married to whoever he wants. I am not worried about others...I am worried about my race and my family foremost. I have lived in the ghetto growing up it was no fun...I know how it is for white folks in the ghetto.

So..if one of your kids wanted to hang out with mexicans or blacks....you would have a problem with that? Say it ain't so.

Evidently, he has everyone but me and Sunni on ignore, which means as of right now his ignore list is 18,500 users long.

No just commie girl,the diving person and colin. :D

yup
he still gets them

i think he set a record
i bet he has the longest ignore list for someone just joining

The thing is...the ignoring doesn't last long at all.

You haven't messed anything. You're a very tidy lady.

Nazi boy messed up by starting this thread.

I wonder if he has me on ignore too. After all...I'm not white. I'm kind of a bluish green.

So..if one of your kids wanted to hang out with mexicans or blacks....you would have a problem with that? Say it ain't so.

Yes I would. Shock and awe I know.

You haven't messed anything. You're a very tidy lady.

Nazi boy messed up by starting this thread.

Yeah well, i didn't want to post see ya as the second post in the thread. But im also not going to read 8 pages of shit either. :lol:

I trust you.

No just commie girl,the diving person and colin. :D

Cant take it already? That to funny.

Yes I would. Shock and awe I know.

I pity your kids then. I really do. But...they have minds of their own. Maybe they will break free of your mindset. One can hope.

Forum List

Back