Hello

I am curious what is the longest introduction thread ever here? Are we getting close? :D

Nah, we had some others here call women the "C" word while puffing their chests, thinking they were going to take over the place when they joined.

Their thread was really long, until it got boring.

We put them in their place, just like you.

HEIL!

Well I have respect for women even when they have the brain the size of a pea. You aren't putting anyone in their place all you are doing is riling up the crowd of sheeple to bash something you have been brainwashed to hate since childhood.Congrats.

But, but......, I just wanted him to be able to feel comfy in his racial surroundings.
I'm sure there are a lot of trailer trash brotha's he can chum with in the area.

Of course, these brotha's are for real in their beliefs and wouldn't be on USMB puffing their chests to impress.

No one here is puffing their chest as you put it. I am merely here to discuss politics like everyone else. But I will defend myself when attacked by sheeple like all of you. :lol:
Everyone else? Are you channeling Himmler?

You aren't here to discuss politics? Interesting.

I am curious what is the longest introduction thread ever here? Are we getting close? :D

Nah, we had some others here call women the "C" word while puffing their chests, thinking they were going to take over the place when they joined.

HEIL!

Well I have respect for women even when they have the brain the size of a pea. You aren't putting anyone in their place all you are doing is riling up the crowd of sheeple to bash something you have been brainwashed to hate since childhood.Congrats.

Brainwashed. Interesting declination.

HEIL!

Yes, my parents brainwashed me to accept others for their character, not the color of their skin.

Riling up the crowd of sheeple is what I do best by the way. You'll see. :smoke:

Actually I come from quite a few European countries.I got the best of the best.

Germany, right? And maybe a little French? The surrender monkey trait shows.

Germans aren't known for surrendering, the French are. Don't call me a French hater though, I took 5 years of it in high school and enjoy their culture and government very much.

Lord, I really shouldn't have to explain my posts.... He's clearly got German ancestory - hence the Nazi bloodline. And he's a coward.... hence the French bloodline.

And, for the record, I like the French. Fabulous country... but fighters, they are not.

HEIL!

Yes, my parents brainwashed me to accept others for their character, not the color of their skin.

Riling up the crowd of sheeple is what I do best by the way. You'll see. :smoke:

Where in the sam hell did I say I hated anyone? much less hated anyone based on their skin color? I prefer to be around white people and live and work and my kids to be friends with white kids yeah doesn't mean I hate anyone means I have a preference.If that makes me a hater then good glad to be one.

HEIL!

shhhhh that silly talk

:eusa_whistle:

What's your thoughts on Asians, or half Asians?

Where will they live in your "Utopia USA?"

Japan is one of the purest countries there is. Asians should be allowed to go back to their own nations and if for some reason their ends up being enclaves everywhere then There are a lot of asians in and around the Seattle area and along the west coast in general.Asians are a very proud people and as far as I can tell do not mix with other races. Other races need to take a page out of their book and take pride in their heritage and culture.

So:

1) Send them back to their countries

2) Move them all to Seattle

Wait, what do you say we do with the Asians that 'mix' with other races? What about the half white/half Asians or Half black/Half Asians? Maybe send them all to Hawaii?

Maybe they should all move to South Dakota. Very soon. :lol:

Japan is one of the purest countries there is. Asians should be allowed to go back to their own nations and if for some reason their ends up being enclaves everywhere then There are a lot of asians in and around the Seattle area and along the west coast in general.Asians are a very proud people and as far as I can tell do not mix with other races. Other races need to take a page out of their book and take pride in their heritage and culture.

So:

Wait, what do you say we do with the Asians that 'mix' with other races? What about the half white/half Asians or Half black/Half Asians? Maybe send them all to Hawaii?

why would they want to live near an asshole like this one?

So:

why would they want to live near an asshole like this one?

If they move there, he won't.

He will then be forced to find a new place to park his trailer. Preferably somewhere with no internet service.

Where in the sam hell did I say I hated anyone? much less hated anyone based on their skin color? I prefer to be around white people and live and work and my kids to be friends with white kids yeah doesn't mean I hate anyone means I have a preference.If that makes me a hater then good glad to be one.

It doesn't necessarily make you a 'hater', just a pig ignorant fool... neither trait is one many people on this forum admire.

Forum List

Back