Hello

why would they want to live near an asshole like this one?

If they move there, he won't.

He will then be forced to find a new place to park his trailer. Preferably somewhere with no internet service.
ah, i see your point
I'd say there are likely places here in Maine he would fit in, but those places are getting smaller

With his tiny brain and narrow viewpoint, those places would feel like Alaska to him.

Hey, there's a thought. Maybe he should move to Wasilla. :lol:

If they move there, he won't.

He will then be forced to find a new place to park his trailer. Preferably somewhere with no internet service.
ah, i see your point
I'd say there are likely places here in Maine he would fit in, but those places are getting smaller

With his tiny brain and narrow viewpoint, those places would feel like Alaska to him.

Hey, there's a thought. Maybe he should move to Wasilla. :lol:
hmmmm
likely too many Eskimos for him
but i'm sure there must be an Aleutian Island that would be just his place

Rat this is amusing watching you have a conversation with yourself....the mutt and jeff are on ignore so I am only seeing you and sunni's replies.

It kind of funny to see people jumping all over a guy.

Just for saying that he would rather live among white people.

Yet, I doubt, any of them would be willing to relocate to the "Hood". :doubt:

Does your new best friend know you're a Muslim married to a Black Woman?

I'm sure he'd love to live next door to you, eh?

Rat this is amusing watching you have a conversation with yourself....the mutt and jeff are on ignore so I am only seeing you and sunni's replies.

Funny how some people use the ignore function as a coping mechanism for people they just can't deal with. Specially after only 50 posts... :lol: What a wimp you are. Or do you have me on ignore too? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you really want to see me have a conversation with myself? It didn't work out too well for the Emmas when my OCD kicked in.

Sunni's moving to an Islamic country. Hadn't you heard? He disapproves of America.

That's not the point EZ

He should be allowed to live among his own kind if he desires.

And not be forced by the PC pukes or our Z.O.G. government.

Into accepting so called diversity or multiculturalism if he doesn't want to. :cool:

Funny how some people use the ignore function as a coping mechanism for people they just can't deal with. Specially after only 50 posts... :lol: What a wimp you are. Or do you have me on ignore too? :lol::lol::lol:

Evidently, he has everyone but me and Sunni on ignore, which means as of right now his ignore list is 18,500 users long.

He'll still see our neg reps though! Won't he? :eusa_eh:

That's not the point EZ

He should be allowed to live among his own kind if he desires.

And not be forced by the PC pukes or our Z.O.G. government.

Into accepting so called diversity or multiculturalism if he doesn't want to. :cool:

No one is forcing him to live here. He can leave and find a country that shares his views... so can you.

Forum List

Back