🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Help Me Choose a Candidate for 2020

I’m gonna vote for the man who is focused on doing what’s best for all Americans.

Which explains why his whole Presidency has been focused on his base and very wealthy Americans lol
Try selling that nonsense to the millions of Americans who now have jobs.

upload_2019-9-11_18-52-15.gif

Please help me! I’m afraid the orange man is very, very bad. I’m thinking of switching my affiliation, but don’t know who to vote for. Who would help the American people the most, and why? Who’s the best from this large confusing group of challengers?What else should I know about politics? Help!Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re a disgusting, lowlife piece of shit who thinks Americans owe Mexico’s filth a free ride and hates the following...you must vote Mexicrat.
American values, traditions and culture
Christianity
Societal boundaries
Normality
Morality
Decency
Likemindedness
Accountability
Law and order
Etc etc

Get a maga
Please help me! I’m afraid the orange man is very, very bad. I’m thinking of switching my affiliation, but don’t know who to vote for. Who would help the American people the most, and why? Who’s the best from this large confusing group of challengers?What else should I know about politics? Help!Thanks in advance!

get a maga hat and put all the names into the hat and draw one.

Let the luck of the draw be your guide, that way people can save brain cells from thinking to hard about it.

Better yet: Put all the Democratic contenders in an ancient Rome-like Colosseum, armed with ancient Rome-like gladiator weapons.

Last one standing, gets the nomination.

Better yet put all people who are running into the fray and let the best man or woman prevail

America loves a winner

Better yet put all people who are running into the fray and let the best man or woman prevail

America loves a winner

Not fair. They would gang up of Trump, like thugs tend to do.

But a one on one with whomever wins and Trump, sure. No hold barred.

That old man is pretty darned fir for his age.

Trump is going to win re-election.

While it doesn’t really matter who you vote for, you’ll feel better about voting for a winner. Just saying. :)

His base is made up of good real Americans, many of whom happen to be wealthy...Do you prefer he appeal to wetbacks, unAmericans and lowlife pieces of shits?

I prefer a President who appeals to all Americans, not just to narrow-minded partisans who worship him like a God.

That would pretty much exclude Obama,Hillary, and the current crop of Democratic wanna-be's wouldn't it?

It’s much better to be a winner and looking like this....

upload_2019-9-11_19-19-48.jpeg

than being a loser and looking like this.....

upload_2019-9-11_19-22-30.jpeg

Just saying. :)

His base is made up of good real Americans, many of whom happen to be wealthy...Do you prefer he appeal to wetbacks, unAmericans and lowlife pieces of shits?

I prefer a President who appeals to all Americans, not just to narrow-minded partisans who worship him like a God.

That ship sailed long ago bud....American society is no longer likeminded...we have been gutted by multiculturalism, by tolerance and by the rainbow / alphabet whackos....There’s just no way any president will ever appeal to all Americans. Sorry

Crazy Bernie can Make America Miserable Again. But the Dem Super Delegates make the final decision. You’re just a useful idiot to them.
Can't you CON$ervoFascists ever stop lying. There are NO Dem super delegates.

Crazy Bernie can Make America Miserable Again. But the Dem Super Delegates make the final decision. You’re just a useful idiot to them.
/—-/ Well you are uninformed, aren’t you? Superdelegate - Wikipedia
I'm more informed that you. Starting with the 2020 primary super delegates are not allowed to vote on the first ballot.

From YOUR own link;
On August 25, 2018, the Democratic National Committee agreed to reduce the influence of superdelegates by generally preventing them from voting on the first ballot at the Democratic National Convention, allowing their votes only in a contested nomination.

For example, I'll be voting against Trump next year.

I'm more informed that you. Starting with the 2020 primary super delegates are not allowed to vote on the first ballot.

From YOUR own link;
On August 25, 2018, the Democratic National Committee agreed to reduce the influence of superdelegates by generally preventing them from voting on the first ballot at the Democratic National Convention, allowing their votes only in a contested nomination.
/—-/ So now you’re backpedaling your earlier post: “There are NO Dem super delegates.”

From YOUR own link;
/—-/ So now you’re backpedaling your earlier post: “There are NO Dem super delegates.”
None who can vote putting the lie to your claim that they will decide who the nominee will be.

Forum List

Back