Help... or hindrance?

deannalw

Dangerous Attack Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2017
I get it. There are a lot of folks out there needing a hand... but I say a hand up should never evolve into a lifestyle. A more destructive lifestyle can hardly be imagined in the large scheme of things.
I've lived for decades and the clear evidence of the destructivness to the human spirit is everywhere you look, each and everyday. For cryin out loud, all you need do is look and listen to see the ravages of the Democratic ideal of a hand. It's enough to make you weep and get pissed enough to demand change from ALL those capable of making change.
You know in your heart these entitlements... these welfare checks are a monthly slap across the face and a big fat "you can't live without us".
Spend that money on programs to boost these people up in economy and self respect. Show them the better way instead of flapping another check at them. The possibilities are endless.

I get it. There are a lot of folks out there needing a hand... but I say a hand up should never evolve into a lifestyle. A more destructive lifestyle can hardly be imagined in the large scheme of things.
I've lived for decades and the clear evidence of the destructivness to the human spirit is everywhere you look, each and everyday. For cryin out loud, all you need do is look and listen to see the ravages of the Democratic ideal of a hand. It's enough to make you weep and get pissed enough to demand change from ALL those capable of making change.
You know in your heart these entitlements... these welfare checks are a monthly slap across the face and a big fat "you can't live without us".
Spend that money on programs to boost these people up in economy and self respect. Show them the better way instead of flapping another check at them. The possibilities are endless.
Good post. Welcome to the Board.

Thanks!
Like I said... I've been alive for decades and seen the results of how the democratic help to the poor have ravaged the very families they profess to help.

No takers from the left?
No comments, apologies, explanations or denials?
Pfffht.
Not surprising

One more try. Anyone on the left agree? Disagree?

Forum List

Back