Hens In The Foxhouse?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
We've seen for months how hateful Megyn Kelly is to Trump and her campaign to ruin him continues on. Why she's after him only she knows for sure, but the word is he boinked her back in the day and never called back. She's also been playing nice-nice with CNN homo Anderson Cooper and is rumored to be leaving Fox for the Clinton News Network. So we know Kelly's story...she's a feminist shrew who's married to a house-husband. But what's the attitude coming out of Dana Perino lately? Last night she joined Kelly in smearing the Donald with these phony new "assault victims" crawling out of the Willy/Hilly woodwork. They're all frauds being promoted by the derelict NYTimes which is busy going tabloid before it goes bankrupt. Is Perino angling to be the replacement for Kelly's show or showing us she's a Bush girl and falling into line because Jeb! got his nuts roasted going up against Trump in the primaries?

dana_perino_megyn_kelly_dana_perino_rnc_2012_Rk9baZG.sized

Murdoch should fire them both immediately..this election is all about mud-slinging and denials now and there's no place for clucking feminist hens in the Foxhouse. :nono:

This is america damnit, we can't have people just running around with their own opinions, especially chiks!

We've seen for months how hateful Megyn Kelly is to Trump and her campaign to ruin him continues on. Why she's after him only she knows for sure, but the word is he boinked her back in the day and never called back. She's also been playing nice-nice with CNN homo Anderson Cooper and is rumored to be leaving Fox for the Clinton News Network. So we know Kelly's story...she's a feminist shrew who's married to a house-husband. But what's the attitude coming out of Dana Perino lately? Last night she joined Kelly in smearing the Donald with these phony new "assault victims" crawling out of the Willy/Hilly woodwork. They're all frauds being promoted by the derelict NYTimes which is busy going tabloid before it goes bankrupt. Is Perino angling to be the replacement for Kelly's show or showing us she's a Bush girl and falling into line because Jeb! got his nuts roasted going up against Trump in the primaries?

Murdoch should fire them both immediately..this election is all about mud-slinging and denials now and there's no place for clucking feminist hens in the Foxhouse. :nono:
Another Misogynist for Drumpf!

• Banned

Hey, you spelled "misogynist" correctly this time....somebody give her a cookie!

What happened to all the outrage over the media not being fair and balanced? So Fox (as well as CNN) give voice to other points of view and cover both sides. But I have seen Kelly's show recently and I see Perino each night on The Five. Neither of them has ever thrown Trump under the bus in the way you infer.
And if you can't figure out why Kelly is not Trump's best friend, you are really slow. Like, really slow.

:spinner:

What happened to all the outrage over the media not being fair and balanced? So Fox (as well as CNN) give voice to other points of view and cover both sides. But I have seen Kelly's show recently and I see Perino each night on The Five. Neither of them has ever thrown Trump under the bus in the way you infer.
And if you can't figure out why Kelly is not Trump's best friend, you are really slow. Like, really slow.

Well ain't that special....:spinner: Thanks for proving my point that leftist nitwits have found Megyn Kelly's hate-on-Trump show. Does Juan Williams give you goosebumps too?

:spinner:

Well ain't that special....:spinner: Thanks for proving my point that leftist nitwits have found Megyn Kelly's hate-on-Trump show. Does Juan Williams give you goosebumps too?
Any reasonable arguments to what I said?
-That Fox is presenting both sides (to a limited extent) and that NEITHER of these women has actually hated on Trump. At all.
I'm waiting.

Nice. Sexism and gay slur in one OP. Good job.

Any reasonable arguments to what I said?
-That Fox is presenting both sides (to a limited extent) and that NEITHER of these women has actually hated on Trump. At all.
I'm waiting.

You said something? I thought that mush was typing practice.
topcmm-123flashchat-typing-smiley.gif

There's nothing "gay" about queers....I ones I've run into are sad products of a domineering mother and a nut-cut father. As to your "sexism" charge, I didn't mention both women are flat-chested did I? :eusa_eh:

Hey, you spelled "misogynist" correctly this time....somebody give her a cookie!
I try...but don't always get it right. Thank you...oatmeal raisin is my fav...unless you have home made Empire Biscuits......yum!

Alt-Right Drumpfster....it's to be expected.

Forum List

Back