Here are the 19 people charged in the indictment

This is over the top and it should be appealed to the Supreme court...
You can't appeal an indictment. And yes, it will be appealed to the USSC. That is the Law. And Clarence, "I sleep with an Insurrectionist" Thomas will vote for trump's relief. He may be the only one. As strong as the case appears against trump, the USSC has no real legal basis to overturn a conviction. But they is a long way down the road.

You can't appeal an indictment. And yes, it will be appealed to the USSC. That is the Law. And Clarence, "I sleep with an Insurrectionist" Thomas will vote for trump's relief. He may be the only one. As strong as the case appears against trump, the USSC has no real legal basis to overturn a conviction. But they is a long way down the road.
Riiiggght jimboliar. Thomas will be the ONLY one to vote for Trump's relief.
Geez and they actually let you show up and vote for elections in our country.....or did Mrs. Jones fill out your 6 mailin ballots?

Riiiggght jimboliar. Thomas will be the ONLY one to vote for Trump's relief.
Geez and they actually let you show up and vote for elections in our country.....or did Mrs. Jones fill out your 6 mailin ballots?
Yes, I agree on one point...a long way down the road, well after Trump is in office again.

Moved to Law and Justice, per board policy on trump indictment threads

Here's another report on who the 19 indicted folks are.

This one is from Politico (it's a free site, so you can go visit the link itself)

"19 defendants: Here are all the people charged in the new Trump indictment

From Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows to a bail bondsman who allegedly tried to breach election equipment, these are the people facing criminal charges."

It doesn't cut both ways though, the R's will never do the same or hold them accountable for any of it. :dunno:
The Republicans won't have to.... The impossible collection of ego-centric special interests that make up the Democrat party Will use the same dirty tricks on each other. I already see it happening in some places.
They're letting a really nasty genie out of the bottle and they're complete idiots if they think they can actually control it.

The Republicans won't have to.... The impossible collection of ego-centric special interests that make up the Democrat party Will use the same dirty tricks on each other. I already see it happening in some places.
They're letting a really nasty genie out of the bottle and they're complete idiots if they think they can actually control it.

That will take time, a long time, this country will be done by then, if it isn't already.

NBC News had previously said 10 people had been indicted.

Now the number is 19.

A pie of nonsense by a highly partisan DA who allows violent criminals sway in her county.

And very, very chilling for Free Speech and the right to dispute election results.

Donald Trump

Rudy Guiliani

John Eastman

Mark Meadows

Kenneth Chesebro

Jeffrey Clark

Jenna Ellis

Ray Smith III

Robert Cheeley

Michael Roman

David Shafer

Shawn Still