Zone1 Here Are The Old Testament Passages Describing The Foretold Jewish Messiah

A little wisdom for the believers and the fighters

1685234102474.png

A little wisdom for the believers and the fighters

View attachment 789350

what evolved over time - assault was not prosecuted for who began the conflict but who caused the most damage - being the true criminal.

those that changed the law are the same that find homage to persecute and victimize the innocent more often than not the congregations of the desert religions - truth be told.

That proves it! Us means multiple people. Also, it’s so obvious you are trying to ignor the obvious. Jesus is the Son of the Father God and also a member of the one true Godhead. God is just a title.
mr. bear. "US" means multiple persons IN ENGLISH. Guess what-----Da book called
"BERESHIT" was written in HEBREW. A personal secret----I nevah attended "hebrew school".
I began to learn a bit of Hebrew as an adolescent. -----the bible---"genesis" is written in
HEBREW-------I nevah understood it until I was able to read it in Hebrew------I was not
"TAUGHT" by some crazed "rabbi" what it means-----I JUST READ IT IN HEBREW.

There is more to the Messiah's works. He did not come 2000 years ago to do those things. He came to atone for Adam's sins and to lead us back by way of the resurrection. Zechariah chapter's 12 - 14 show the Messiah coming back, parting the Mount of Olives, standing in the midst of the opening with the people surrounding Him as he shows the wounds in His hands and feet. This is his coming in power and authority. But first, He had to receive those wounds through crucifixion and die first in order to be resurrected. Thus, there were two comings of the Lord. Are you ready for the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ?
Zech 12:10 is not messianic & backs my commentary of Multiple christs confused into 1 if you tried to make it about the Roman created idol. It's one of the most harmful verses to falsely claim fulfilled, because it discusses 2 seperate people -one pierced, but the other mourned=2 seperate people confused for each other and thus mourning the wrong one..By posting this through parroting false fulfillment lists instead of reading it in the Tanakh means you agree with me over the false christ worship.
Or this proves preachers are dishonest, lazy, and can't comprehend what they read to be able to discuss these subjects and followers regurgitate the mistake and lies when trying to justify membership in the group affiliation..

Jesus was Jewish and the Messiah. Jewish Messiah. Now what?
Oh, the old safety in numbers routine.
What did the overwhelming majority of Jews at the time think of those claims?

Safety in numbers? :laughing0301:

The Jewish faith. They do not believe their Messiah has come. It's their Messiah story.

an interesting factoid of jewish history---mr. bear------there have been lots of
proposed Messiah's in Jewish history----many, many, many
Yes there have. It, the Messiah claims were common during the times of the so-called Jesus of Nazareth. Was Jesus even his real name? We're getting more evidence it was not -- all those stories written decades, hundreds of years after incidents.

mr. bear. "US" means multiple persons IN ENGLISH. Guess what-----Da book called
"BERESHIT" was written in HEBREW. A personal secret----I nevah attended "hebrew school".
I began to learn a bit of Hebrew as an adolescent. -----the bible---"genesis" is written in
HEBREW-------I nevah understood it until I was able to read it in Hebrew------I was not
"TAUGHT" by some crazed "rabbi" what it means-----I JUST READ IT IN HEBREW.
US means us in Hebrew too! More than one. Keep fooling yourself. That’s all you are doing. Same thing with the word “Our” too. Then there is God and Lord God. Trying to dodge one but three examples? Lord God standing in the midst of the parted Mount of Olives in the last day. Wake up!

The Jewish faith. They do not believe their Messiah has come. It's their Messiah story.
I’m aware of that. I’m a convert from Judaism. Doesn’t mean they are right or were right 2000 years ago. And yes, when you start saying that because only a few believes is trying to use safety in numbers. Doesn’t make you or them right.

Moses wrote that “God said.” Not him. So, God said let “us” make man in our image and likeness. Since he made male and female, not only are their other members of the Godhead, God the Father has at least one wife.

The Pentateuch wasn't written by Moses until 800 years after his death.

what evolved over time - assault was not prosecuted for who began the conflict but who caused the most damage - being the true criminal.

those that changed the law are the same that find homage to persecute and victimize the innocent more often than not the congregations of the desert religions - truth be told.
to what system of law do you refer?

at what "time" ----the christianity thing did not happen until about 400 AD

The Pentateuch wasn't written by Moses until 800 years after his death.
You have no clue. Aaron was his scribe as well as others. They wrote it down. It was put in the Arc of the Covenant. People took it out 800 years later and transcribed it. Good grief. Trying to re-write God’s words. Dumb.

US means us in Hebrew too! More than one. Keep fooling yourself. That’s all you are doing. Same thing with the word “Our” too. Then there is God and Lord God. Trying to dodge one but three examples? Lord God standing in the midst of the parted Mount of Olives in the last day. Wake up!
what is the word "US" as used in the Book called in English GENESIS?----
There ain't no word that can logically be called "US" in the book called
BERESHIT

oh----so tell me how "US" is expressed in Hebrew in the Book called
BERESHIT and how is "OUR" expressed----and how is "GOD" vs
"LORD GOD" why do you insist on making a fool of yourself?

to what system of law do you refer?

florida criminal statutes - past

the intent prior to stand your ground was to limit the violence by prosecuting the result of the proceedings than its origination ...

the person who parked in their driveway began the confrontation - who shot them from their porch under the old guidelines would be who would have been prosecuted ...

jews for trump like you are who turned it around and the gal deserved to be shot.

It's important to know Hebrew to understand the term "image" used means persona nature of a person not physical image, and plural tenses to know "us" is correct.
Let "us" (the plural hosts(Elohim)-gathering of Rabbi's in the olam habah -time to come) make man in our (righteous-stable law abiding) image(nature of being)

I’m aware of that. I’m a convert from Judaism. Doesn’t mean they are right or were right 2000 years ago. And yes, when you start saying that because only a few believes is trying to use safety in numbers. Doesn’t make you or them right.
Not 'safety in numbers' as there is no argument there. Jews in Israel did not consider that person to be the Jewish Messiah. That is a fact. The Jewish people and faith did not and does not recognize the fable.

I am right. They did not.

BERESHIT
Just as “Our” is plural, so is “us.” It’s called context. God and Lord God are two separate individuals. In context and English, “us” means more than one.

BERESHIT
Just as “Our” is plural, so is “us.” It’s called context. God and Lord God are two separate individuals. In context and English, “us” means more than one.
oh----so tell me how "US" is expressed in Hebrew in the Book called
BERESHIT and how is "OUR" expressed----and how is "GOD" vs
"LORD GOD" why do you insist on making a fool of yourself?
Who cares about your stupid book. The Bible says plurality if God.

It's important to know Hebrew to understand the term "image" used means persona nature of a person not physical image, and plural tenses to know "us" is correct.
Let "us" (the plural hosts(Elohim)-gathering of Rabbi's in the olam habah -time to come) make man in our (righteous-stable law abiding) image(nature of being)
Thank you. Anyway, yes plural. With the word image, do we not also use it in context with “likeness?” When we do that, my understanding would say it’s physical. Unless the spirit has form, which I believe it does.
What would you think about Elohim being plural because marriage is two personages one male and one female. In other words, we have a Father and Mother in Heaven.

Last edited:
Not 'safety in numbers' as there is no argument there. Jews in Israel did not consider that person to be the Jewish Messiah. That is a fact. The Jewish people and faith did not and does not recognize the fable.

I am right. They did not.
Right. Doesn’t make them right because the majority did not believe in Christ.

Forum List

Back