🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here are the reasons Pelosi will not send stimulus money to those starving and homeless

100%, this is the hang up on the 4th stimulus. Pelosi says its about feeding the children and we all saw her on Blitzer. She is a lying sack of shit. She is sacrificing YOU for her rich friends in blue states.

Dems have been scheming to get bailed out since 2009 when they tried to get Obama to bail out these states. This is not money Dems spent on roads and bridges, it's 100% bribes. They purchased large blocks of public employee union votes by promising them pie in the sky pensions and retirement benefits. They don't have the money to pay these benefits and now they want taxpayers in other states to pay off their debt.

If these dem states get a bail out they will point and laugh, then go right on buying votes and wracking up the debt a 2nd time.

100%, this is the hang up on the 4th stimulus. Pelosi says its about feeding the children and we all saw her on Blitzer. She is a lying sack of shit. She is sacrificing YOU for her rich friends in blue states.

Dems have been scheming to get bailed out since 2009 when they tried to get Obama to bail out these states. This is not money Dems spent on roads and bridges, it's 100% bribes. They purchased large blocks of public employee union votes by promising them pie in the sky pensions and retirement benefits. They don't have the money to pay these benefits and now they want taxpayers in other states to pay off their debt.

If these dem states get a bail out they will point and laugh, then go right on buying votes and wracking up the debt a 2nd time.

You nailed it and we cant let it happen.

As Dems always do, they accuse you of doing what they do.

It just amazes me when Biden says the Trump tax cuts only helps Trump’s rich friends and must be overturned. He knows most voters are fucking morons.

If Biden overturns the Trump Tax cuts, all HIS rich friends will benefit.

I just cant believe how stupid people are.

It just amazes me when Biden says the Trump tax cuts only helps Trump’s rich friends and must be overturned. He knows most voters are fucking morons.

Dems control the media. Without that near total control of the narrative the people hear the Dems treachery would not be possible.

Dems control the media. Without that near total control of the narrative the people hear the Dems treachery would not be possible.

You now have to add 'Big Tech' along with the media whenever mentioning Dimm control.

Forum List

Back