Here comes California to save the day

Well Splatters if you wish to believe Cali is doing great then knock yourself out.

You'll learn how bad it is before you know it.

I know your gonna have a blast. LOL

I gave proof and facts to back my assertions.

You gave nothing but insult to back yours.

You have never been proven correct on any prediction Ive seen you make.

Why would anyone put any credence on your words?

California is recovering and you people instead of being glad for your won country are here talking shit about a huge swath of Americans.

You people make for shitty countrymen

People should actually read the articles they link to, at least once in a while.

It might make a difference

Well Splatters if you wish to believe Cali is doing great then knock yourself out.

I gave proof and facts to back my assertions.

You gave nothing but insult to back yours.

You have never been proven correct on any prediction Ive seen you make.

Why would anyone put any credence on your words?

You gave NO proof to back up your claim against mine, TM. Just some uttering from your lips and then say it's true.

link to your claim

{We assume that the state will be unable to secure around $3.5 billion of budgeted federal funding in 2010–11. This assumption is a major contributor to the $6 billion year–end deficit we project for 2010–11.}

The 2011-12 Budget: California's Fiscal Outlook

The actual was $27.3

Seriously, you are a mindless hack. Every year the fools predict some insane numbers based on fairy tale scenarios of economic booms that don't ever materialize.

where in the report is the proof of what you claimed?

give us some direction as to what you are calling your proof

WTF?

This assumption is a major contributor to the $6 billion year–end deficit we project for 2010–11.

Same morons making the same absurd predictions.

Look ate your selves in the mirror guys.

Here you are in a thread that gives a well respected source saying good things are happening to this big American state.

What do you people do?

deny the facts so you can HOPE your country suffers more.

Why?

for poltical gain.

You people suck ass

{We assume that the state will be unable to secure around $3.5 billion of budgeted federal funding in 2010–11. This assumption is a major contributor to the $6 billion year–end deficit we project for 2010–11.}

The actual was $27.3

Seriously, you are a mindless hack. Every year the fools predict some insane numbers based on fairy tale scenarios of economic booms that don't ever materialize.

WTF?

This assumption is a major contributor to the $6 billion year–end deficit we project for 2010–11.

Your link doesnt work

Just wait until California comes even close to a balanced budget... They'll only blow it on a ridiculously expensive Euro-inspired train. What motivation do Californians have for balancing their budget? The other 49 States (56 if you're Obama) will bail them out.

The actual was $27.3

WTF?

TM can claim ignorance as a defense because she never even read the article she posted

Here you are in a thread that gives a well respected source saying good things are happening to this big American state.

What do you people do?

Why?

for poltical gain.

You people suck ass
Why was prop 30 sold as an education fund, and how is an education prop going to save Ca. economy?

California is recovering and you people instead of being glad for your won country are here talking shit about a huge swath of Americans.

You people make for shitty countrymen

So because you buy the bullshit, we are supposed to rejoice?

Well screw you ya little bitch.
California is dragging the rest of us down with it, and I'll be damned if I just sit back and watch us bail them out....fuk you and fuk dat!!

I doubt it, I've posted the LAO claiming a $6b deficit for 2011 three times now, and she still responds by shreiking "Where is the proof?"

What do you people do?

Why?

for poltical gain.

You people suck ass

ate your selves???? It's become painfully obvious TM is turning into one of the zombies we've all been warned about.

I asked you for the paragraphs in that that you are claiming is the proof of all you claimed.

You have refused to give them

Forum List

Back