Here comes Gloria Aldred. Champion of the Democrat playbook. lolololol

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
This getting funnier by the minute. Same players. Different election. It's deja vu baby!! I wonder how many of these women are registered Dems. Hmmmmmmm?

:lmao:

According to a press release, “A women [sic] who accuses Donald Trump of victimizing her with inappropriate sexual conduct, will hold a press conference today … with her attorney Gloria Allred. This news conference will be the first time that this accuser has spoken to the press about her allegations against Mr. Trump.” The press conference is scheduled to take place in Los Angeles, California at 2:30 p.m. ET.

In the wake of recent sexual assault allegations against Trump, and the Republican nominee’s threats of retaliation, Allred, a high-profile civil rights attorney, told Politico that “if any women who are making allegations of inappropriate [conduct] contact me, I would be happy to speak with them and then decide if I would be able to represent them.” Meanwhile, Clinton ally David Brock offered to “pay for the legal defense of Trump accusers.”

The Trump Allegations: The Latest Updates

Forum List

Back