🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here is a simple summary of "Kwanzaa" and it's origins.

Kwanzaa is an example of a "Hallmark holiday" but invented by radical Communists. It's not authentic. It celebrates no events, no historical happenings. It was Communists trying to get their piece of Christmas and New Year's.

It has and is fading fast. Honestly, Juneteenth is a nice replacement.
Isn't it a good thing you aren't FORCED to celebrate it or FORCED to say "Happy Kwanzaa".

I didn't know the history of Kwanzaa so I looked it up and found this on wikipedia. According to this summary, the inventor of Kwanzaa was a figure from the 60s Black Power movement who felt that Chrstmas was a celebration of the "dominant society" and that Jesus was a psychotic. If anyone has alternate information on Kwanzaa, feel free to post it.

Who cares

If people want to gather IN ANY NAME OR PURPOSE let them

Kwanza is a real holiday celebrating real human values

Christmas is a made up holiday based on faith alone
- God impregnated a virgin 14 year old and a God/Child was born
- Santa will come down your chimney and give you toys

So you celebrate kwanza but not Christmas. Interesting.

You don’t have to be Christian to celebrate Santa’s Birthday

I'll bet you also "celebrate" Chinese New Year like this, don't you, bigot?

1640633055641.png

I didn't know the history of Kwanzaa so I looked it up and found this on wikipedia. According to this summary, the inventor of Kwanzaa was a figure from the 60s Black Power movement who felt that Chrstmas was a celebration of the "dominant society" and that Jesus was a psychotic. If anyone has alternate information on Kwanzaa, feel free to post it.

He was also a violent felon....kwazaa is the only racist holiday.....

He was also a violent felon....kwazaa is the only racist holiday.....
The Kwanzaa founder enslaved and tortured Black women with hot irons. Who celebrates such a holiday anyway besides patronizing politicians, bureaucrats, and media??

Forum List

Back