Here is Dick Van Dyke at 98 with a message about what concerns him.

Whether you agree or disagree with his perspectives, just notice how clear and lucid he is at 98. Then compare this short video to any video of Joe Biden. As I keep saying, there is something else wrong with Biden that goes beyond his age.

No shit. Did you see some the interview with the D-Day veterans? They are all in their late 90s or over 100. Every single one of them could run circles around Biden, mentally.

Whether you agree or disagree with his perspectives, just notice how clear and lucid he is at 98. Then compare this short video to any video of Joe Biden. As I keep saying, there is something else wrong with Biden that goes beyond his age.

Like bought & paid for???

No shit. Did you see some the interview with the D-Day veterans? They are all in their late 90s or over 100. Every single one of them could run circles around Biden, mentally.
Biden has always been a stupid person

He chose a career in government because people like him cant keep up in the private sector

"I have almost all my marbles. I can’t remember what I had for breakfast.”

Oh boy....yet one more "my candidate is not as demented as your candidate" thread.

These are my favorite threads these days

Forum List

Back