Here is how you evaluate Kamala Harris.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Even Australia can explain her to you all.

Watch it happen.

Even Australia can explain her to you all.

Watch it happen.

I feel your pain, brother.jpg

She was chosen by the delegates, just like every other candidate has been chosen in forever.

Really? Delegates take direction from the voters, right? Except for the Soviet-like "Super-Delegates" (remember, "democracy"). So, which delegates were directed by the voters to choose Harris as the Democrat nominee?

The delegates have always had the authority to choose anyone they want. Nothing new about that.

That sounds awfully similar to what the Communist Party in China does. Why have a Primary then? Just choose your delegates through Party leadership and let the delegates pick their candidate of choice.

You're Canadian. STFU. It's none of your concern anyway. Don't you have some of your own business to take care of?

That's not an argument, it's an acknowledgement.

I've never been a fan of communism. The least that should be admitted is that this is not democracy. Keep calling it that though, there will be books written about this election even before it begins in places far away from America.

Why would anyone harm their own nation and system to prop up a Party, I dont get it? You fought communism for decades only to emulate it?

That's not an argument, it's an acknowledgement.

I've never been a fan of communism. The least that should be admitted is that this is not democracy. Keep calling it that though, there will be books written about this election even before it begins in places far away from America.

Why would anyone harm their own nation and system to prop up a Party, I dont get it? You fought communism for decades only to emulate it?
Harm their own nation and system to prop up a Party? I don't know. You'll have to ask the trump cult about that.

That sounds awfully similar to what the Communist Party in China does. Why have a Primary then? Just choose your delegates through Party leadership and let the delegates pick their candidate of choice.
Not to worry. They have enough party delegates in every election to be large enough to overthrow the will of their constituents.

As proof, they are nominating a person who has not received one single vote this election.

Forum List

Back