Here is something to consider. Watch the side our beloved left take.

We can probably fix the problem by adding 20-40 million filthy thirdworlders to our population...right?
Tell me there won't be some type of job training program, federally subsidized, (paid by taxpayers) to train the 'illegal undocumented democrats' to fill all those jobs the Americano's don't want to do....Americano's cut their own throats for more money while imports take over their jobs......Lovin' it.....LOL

It's been on the ropes since we allowed voting to be a RIGHT. That is nearly blasphemy for me to claim that it shouldn't be.

By making voting a right, we quickly turned our republic into a democracy and by extension a DEMOGOGUERY.

That is what we are and that the whole world has become. Really since the beginning of time.

Most of us are slaves to these masters that control us. There are blatant examples. Some of us are awake. Very few of us.
Voting isn’t a right?

Pillow head never lost his money. He was just told by his bank, they no longer wanted his money or business. Truckers here have not lost their money either.
Donors as low as $25 got their accounts frozen. Be careful for what you wish for. Blm and antifa will also get the same treatment in time.

Tell me there won't be some type of job training program, federally subsidized, (paid by taxpayers) to train the 'illegal undocumented democrats' to fill all those jobs the Americano's don't want to do....Americano's cut their own throats for more money while imports take over their jobs......Lovin' it.....LOL
There are no jobs that Americans won’t do….blacks did all the jobs wetbacks do now…remember?

Donors as low as $25 got their accounts frozen. Be careful for what you wish for. Blm and antifa will also get the same treatment in time.
Where were US trucker's accounts frozen by decree in the United State. Get back to us when it happens.

Epstein, who sold and raped children never lost his access to banks. Never...

Do you know who did?

The truck drivers and my pillow guy. That's who.

Also, we quickly got a list of donors to the truckers movement but still and will not get a list of all those that are guilty of pedophilia.

This is where the left will parade old photos of Trump and epstein. Interesting. Each time they do that and they will do it, are they claiming that worldwide media are covering for Trump? I can never tell.

Huh
Look at you. Parroting a tweet you saw. How...cute.

It's also a lie.

I don't claim to be anything.

You keep creating fantasies in your mind about me, and what I "pretend" to be.

I think it's because you hate people who can just think for themselves and be honest.

That's your problem, not mine. But it does confirm my opinions about people like you, and I do appreciate that.
You're a lefty loon. That's all.

Epstein, who sold and raped children never lost his access to banks. Never...

Do you know who did?

The truck drivers and my pillow guy. That's who.

Also, we quickly got a list of donors to the truckers movement but still and will not get a list of all those that are guilty of pedophilia.

This is where the left will parade old photos of Trump and epstein. Interesting. Each time they do that and they will do it, are they claiming that worldwide media are covering for Trump? I can never tell.

Huh
with all due respect, you and anyone buying into your false equivocation are idiots.

You think that the government of Canada taking action against those purposely disrupting the economies of two nations to protest, what was it they were protesting again, oh, right, their decisions to act irresponsibly, is somehow equal to Epstein's pedophillia?

My god you are stupid.

Put on your thinking cap sonny, you'll find it between your butt cheeks, time for some education.

Those "protesters" are idiots, just like you. They unwittingly showed you something you're too blind to see.

THE POWER OF LABOR

These fools shut down the commerce across two nations and they did it without guns, armies, bombs, and the like. No, they did it by withholding the one asset no business can live without, THEIR LABOR. The reaction? Not Left or Right but pure green. Do you REALLY think the "Left" could rally two disparate governments to the same cause? GEEZ.

The elite is what bought the government reactions. Once labor stopped serving the needs of the elite the elite had to take action. But you. in your narrowest of visions refuse to see the truth in front of you. This world only belongs to the elite because we, just plain people, let them. If people joined in common interest the power of the elite would disappear.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

They keep us fighting amongst ourselves, divided, hating, over issues that have little meaning. Gonna get an abortion? Turn LBGTQ+? Had your guns confiscated?

NO???????

Then STFU and open your eyes. You're being played. Both sides are being played but, at least what you call the "Left" has a certain morality on their side.

WHIIIIIIIICH

Brings us back to pedophilia.

In your idiocy you think that pedophilia is a "left" thing. That's because you're too willfully ignorant to recognize it is a sickness and affects both sides equally. No matter what you may think those priests were not "liberals," the Catholic church is anything but liberal, and the Mormon church is not liberal but those people and those entities are and have been deeply involved in supporting pedophilia.

BUT, you still miss the point.

Epstein et al is not about pedos. It's about power. The power to do what they want, when they want, with whom or to whom they want with absolutely no threat of repercussion.

Epstein died because he posed a very real threat to their exposure. He wasn't really in the club but he was useful to them. Think Andrew's going to prison? Gates? any of the rest?

HELL NO.

But they will keep you and I at each others' throats over crap that means nothing because as long as we fight one another, we will never take on the real enemy.

Wetbacks…but not because American blacks won’t but because wetbacks have whored themselves out to farmers…you didn’t know that?
American blacks picked cotton, 'back in the day'.

Illegal dems are looking for work, easy peasy solution is to fill all those jobs 'Merican's got no time for.....on our dime...you miss that?

Support HR-1......LOL

Who's pickin' yer veggies, Dude?
1645587356802.png

A harvester and 1 guy.

American blacks picked cotton, 'back in the day'.

Illegal dems are looking for work, easy peasy solution is to fill all those jobs 'Merican's got no time for.....on our dime...you miss that?

Support HR-1......LOL
Jump down turn around pick a bail of cotton

BTW a bail of cotton is about 500lbs. LOL!

Last edited:
You gonna go against him if he does?
Yep. Not that impressed with him right now. Been kind of pissed since he fkd up the border worse than it was fkd up, and that was dang near day 1. He hasn't gotten much more impressive since, if you know what I mean.
He is looking at some serious sh#t right now. I'm not going get kicks trying to jostle his elbow right now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back