Here is something to consider. Watch the side our beloved left take.

You shouldn’t talk about folks on welfare like that, money for nothing never provides motivation to do anything other than to sit on your ass.
More specifically, entirely dependent. That's the motivation of the government and they use blacks and every other "minority" as political cannon fodder in order to gain and keep power. Those who are dependent are under control.

The blind like that brainwashed asshat knows it and yet he still persists.

I didn't say it was about me, Karen. I just said I'm not at war with you jihadis, even though someone has convinced you that you're at war.

I remain amazed at how far up in your head I exist. It's not a pleasant place to be.
Typical and predictable word games from a hardcore Leftist…..
”I’m not at war with YOU I’m just trying to change your nation, your culture and the American Way.”
You filthy Lefties can’t understand…that puts you at war with all good, real Americans.

Are you saying the banks had him murdered instead of merely canceling his account as they did to the pillow guy?
I've never known who might have been behind it. Not sorry he is gone, but doing not buying the suicide story (does anybody really?), either of a high priority, suicide watch suicide, at the Federal holding facility awaiting trial. Some things just a bit too much to swallow, and now another in France. Never been much of a coincidence guy.

There is no such thing as playing fair in war if one intends to win the overall conflict. America has been at war with itself for some time. Even knowing this to be true, so many Americans still expect their political leaders to fight fair and engage in tit for tat right down the line. Conservative America has been on the ropes since the Sexual Revolution. Why? Because most of my fellow conservative Americans still believe they can vote their way out of this hell of earth the radical left has driven them into. Meanwhile, Woke ideology and outright blatant sadism and Satanism continue to spread like wildfire through every aspect of our civilization.
The problem is poor education. Look at this crap.

Because you are the loudest Tweener pretending to be something you are not
I don't claim to be anything.

You keep creating fantasies in your mind about me, and what I "pretend" to be.

I think it's because you hate people who can just think for themselves and be honest.

That's your problem, not mine. But it does confirm my opinions about people like you, and I do appreciate that.

It's been on the ropes since we allowed voting to be a RIGHT. That is nearly blasphemy for me to claim that it shouldn't be.

By making voting a right, we quickly turned our republic into a democracy and by extension a DEMOGOGUERY.

That is what we are and that the whole world has become. Really since the beginning of time.

Most of us are slaves to these masters that control us. There are blatant examples. Some of us are awake. Very few of us.
masters say take the shot, they take the shot, masters say wear a mask and they wear a mask. Yep, slavery.

And still the demofks in control of it. kkkers everyday.

I don't claim to be anything.

You keep creating fantasies in your mind about me, and what I "pretend" to be.

I think it's because you hate people who can just think for themselves and be honest.

That's your problem, not mine. But it does confirm my opinions about people like you, and I do appreciate that.
You hate people who think for themselves if that leads them to support donald trump

Pillow head never lost his money. He was just told by his bank, they no longer wanted his money or business. Truckers here have not lost their money either.

What happens when all banks decide the same thing?

yeah, they just had their assets frozen. When you go to the ATM and can't take your money out, it's not yours anymore.

talk about weak excuses for thug behavior.

There is no such thing as playing fair in war if one intends to win the overall conflict. America has been at war with itself for some time. Even knowing this to be true, so many Americans still expect their political leaders to fight fair and engage in tit for tat right down the line. Conservative America has been on the ropes since the Sexual Revolution. Why? Because most of my fellow conservative Americans still believe they can vote their way out of this hell of earth the radical left has driven them into. Meanwhile, Woke ideology and outright blatant sadism and Satanism continue to spread like wildfire through every aspect of our civilization.
You poor little victims.

Your feefees are hewt. No one loves you!

What happens when all banks decide the same thing?

yeah, they just had their assets frozen. When you go to the ATM and can't take your money out, it's not yours anymore.

talk about weak excuses for thug behavior.
I thought that was an overstep order of the Canadian government. Are you telling me, the business rank and file are so against this, they are taking punitive actions on their own? I doubt it, true. I don't live in Canada. Perhaps you should move south.

So you are on record as hating America.
Given that response...I'm "on record" noting that you are as stupid as your avatar looks.

I'm on record noting that the conservative victim mentality is a sad and often dangerous thing

Forum List

Back