Here is the still photo taken by NY Times photographer of the bullet passing behind Trump's head.

Isn’t it weird that both CNN and Fox News were live-streaming this rally when they never live stream his rallies?

Also the video of SS agents seemingly preparing themselves and others (journalists) for the shooting before it started, moving people, tell them to get down. Too much caught on video and photos for them to get away with this one, at least in the court of public opinion.

For the benefit of all my Trump Hater friends pushing the magic "glass shard" theory about Trump's ear. I'm sure they will all squeal that the NY Times has created a "cheap fake", but here it is.

If it's not a real bullet, blood, and flesh, it's likely a very good representation of what the blurred image would look like.

The trouble some people are having accepting the magic flying bullet theory is that it could be very easily photoshopped.

For the benefit of all my Trump Hater friends pushing the magic "glass shard" theory about Trump's ear. I'm sure they will all squeal that the NY Times has created a "cheap fake", but here it is.

Here is the meat of the picture blown up.

1721326715092.png

Two problems with it.

1. Where is the bullet. This is NOT a picture of a bullet.

2. On a clear day, there will be no contrails.

Conclusion. This is faked.

If it's not a real bullet, blood, and flesh, it's likely a very good representation of what the blurred image would look like.

The trouble some people are having accepting the magic flying bullet theory is that it could be very easily photoshopped.

I guess the man that was killed was photoshopped as well? :cuckoo:

Here is the meat of the picture blown up.

View attachment 979450

Two problems with it.

1. Where is the bullet. This is NOT a picture of a bullet.

2. On a clear day, there will be no contrails.

Conclusion. This is faked.
It's the vapor trail caused by a bullet, numbnuts. The bullet is moving nearly 2500 feet per second at the range it was fired.

It doesn't line up with the top of his right ear, too low.

Well, since a realistic expectation is that the AR bullet was traveling at about 3,200 feet per second and that a likely shutter speed in that bright light by a photographer looking to capture sharp action detail sacrificing depth of field to be about 1/2000th of a second, then the bullet would have traveled about 1.6 feet in the duration the shutter was open.

But say he shot the photo at 1/4,000th of a second instead (a distinct possibility in that light especially if your camera was set to fire off serial exposures asap while you held the shutter release button down), then that would give the bullet a blur trail of only about 0.8 feet, or about 9.6 inches.

And those figures comport well with the published photo.

It doesn't line up with the top of his right ear, too low.

Being that the bullet was BEHIND Trump and the photographer far below, then it doesn't appear too far off. Of course, who can say if this was the bullet which hit Trump or one of the others fired.

Well, since a realistic expectation is that the AR bullet was traveling at about 3,200 feet per second and that a likely shutter speed in that bright light by a photographer looking to capture sharp action detail sacrificing depth of field to be about 1/2000th of a second, then the bullet would have traveled about 1.6 feet in the duration the shutter was open.

But say he shot the photo at 1/4,000th of a second instead (a distinct possibility in that light especially if your camera was set to fire off serial exposures asap while you held the shutter release button down), then that would give the bullet a blur trail of only about 0.8 feet, or about 9.6 inches.

And those figures comport well with the published photo.
I won't try to check your figures but my experience with amateur photography over 30 years ago, suggest to me that they are in the ballpark.

If correct, then that's what I've suggested.

(3200 fps is your biggest error)

Saturdays are usually slow news days so nothing odd about that.
Could you run a check on toobfreak's numbers for us? You'll need some photography experience along with the fact that his bullet velocity is off by about 30%.

Forum List

Back