Here is who REALLY owns the government:

You gotta love bullshit like yours. Obama and his administration come into power touting their desire to promote alternative energy. At which time a few alternative energy companies ask for loans to build or expand their alt energy business. At a time when the Obama administration was trying to get jobs going in the USA.

Unfortunately these business's failed. And money was lost.

So what is your point? That there is risk in the business world? No shit.

You like it better we pissed away a couple trillion dollars in Iraq? Was that money well spent?

I heard Obama put all that Solyndra money in his pocket. Yep, that's what I heard.

Every administration has private business's they want to fund and see succeed. That's what creates jobs. Private business.

Of course, what would a republican know about creating jobs. Right? How many jobs was Bush losing when he left office?

Good point. What he listed doesn't add up to $3 + TRILLION AND, more importantly, no one died.

A great way to make an excuse for all the added throw away government spending, and making poor decisions that are simply a payback "thank you" meant to continue to add to their political pockets (your very point of this thread to which you are now diverting from). Then thinking you can go placing the blame by focusing on Republicans like Speaker Boehner for political favors, only to be humbled when the Democrats get tangled in their own huge mess of political give-a-ways. Put it bluntly ... our Federal Government is choosing to step in where it doesn't belong. Government should not be in the business of political favors regardless of who's in power.

Last edited:
i only posted the pic of the Repub Speaker being a tool after you singled out dems you hack :thup: No hard feelings though :)

When the only politicians who win federal elections are millionaires, ya really gotta ask yourself if this is any more a government by the people, for THE PEOPLE. Most of 'THE PEOPLE' aren't rich so who are our federal leaders representing if not us?

Who runs America. One only has to check the guest list to this event, The Al Smith dinner. This is the event every presidential candidate attends where each parties' candidate prostrates themselves in front of the true masters of the country. The candidate throw insults upon themselves in an attempt to prove they would be an acceptable president. The candidates say, "I am are not worthy of your grace. If you will be my master I will be your loyal subject." This is not funny. It is not amusing. It is an utter disgrace. Obama is apparently better at it then Romney but then again Romney would be on the guest list either way.

[ame=http://youtu.be/S6g2YkTAYQ4]Raw Video: Watch President Obama's Al Smith dinner speech - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/yBelIMrKll8]Raw Video: See Mitt Romney's full Al Smith dinner speech - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back