Here it comes: California panel set to release report calling for 'comprehensive reparations' to black Americans

You're a minority you clown. 😄
Listen to the deluded leftist moron! ^^^

Seniors are the biggest voting bloc in this country.

Parents are second.

Blacks are EIGHTH.

Black "activists" are so far down the woodpile they aren't even visible.

We both know it is. The list of standing Confederate statues gets smaller by the day and more and more people are distancing themselves from the Confederate flag. NASCAR and CMF, the big country music festival have released statements calling that flag racist and telling their own customers not to bring it to their events. I actually have results I can point to. Where are yours little cuck?

We're sowing seeds of hatred for white Southern culture and its working wonderfully. 😁

Fuck those pussies. When they find their balls come talk to me. 😂 Until then, spare me all the cosplaying fanfiction and about what you're going to do one day when you put your big boy pants on. 😄

My brother's and cousins married Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, I'm not worried about the future frightened little cuck, are you? 😂

Already had Chinese and Indian in my family before all the Hispanics. I'm good there too. 😁

Let me stop you there clown, I don't care.

Did they really? Did they call your children out and tell them to meet them at the playground after recess to kick their asses?

That's so impressive, I totally believe you could win against the law now. 😄

Then you really haven't been listening to the narratives that developed around the BLM protests and the riots at the Capitol have you? Or is this more fantasy land fanfiction you're writing? 😄

That's how protests work you dipshit. After Floyd was murdered we had protests. The cops were then arrested, tried and convicted and so no more need to protest that one. If there is another high profile murder of an unarmed black man we will be right back in the streets with the support of mainstream America.

Where are the victories? Corporations are betting against you clowns, not with you. 😄 It's why all the ads during Tucker Carlson are sad ads for crap you'd find on the home shopping network. Mainstream business don't want to be associated with you deplorable mutants.

😄

No you didn't. The best you could do was ban talking about homosexuality and gender in elementary school. Not online, through Disney, popular media or in middle and high-school. You lost the culture wars soy boy, accept it.
I bet you would support some hoodrat shooting up a Tops or Wegman's in suburban Western NY as long as the victims are all white? You are a sick piece of ghetto trash.

My people came from Scotland. Every person of English descent needs to pay up for what their ancestors did to mine.

MLK would spit on you if he were alive today. You are a fucking disgrace to your race
If MLK were alive today he would have a prison record for embezzling. He would be drunk on his ass and have his hand in some blonde whore's snatch.

MLK would spit on you if he were alive today. You are a fucking disgrace to your race
Yes. A complete fucking asshole.

Somehow I DO hope I meet this dickwad at the barricades someday.

That would be a party for sure.

Who in your life thinks you speak for MLK you clown. 😄 Stop embarrassing yourself.
What a fucktard. ^^^

Says the guy who just threatened to kill pregnant women based on their race.

Didn't take long to reveal the true nature of this lunatic, did it?

THIS is progressivism, it's what these fucktards are all about. Killing pregnant women. What a bunch of assholes from hell

What a fucktard. ^^^

Says the guy who just threatened to kill pregnant women based on their race.

Didn't take long to reveal the true nature of this lunatic, did it?

THIS is progressivism, it's what these fucktards are all about. Killing pregnant women. What a bunch of assholes from hell
😄

What’s to keep the whites from just moving out of the state? I wouldn’t want to have to pay toward a fund that gave 6% of the residents a free college education based on the color of their skin.
California already tried passing a law allowing them to tax people who moved out of state AFTER they moved.

California already tried passing a law allowing them to tax people who moved out of state AFTER they moved.
Were they able to get away with that? Forcing white people to fork over a portion of their earnings to blacks is a form of slavery.

Were they able to get away with that? Forcing white people to fork over a portion of their earnings to blacks is a form of slavery.
Nope, I can't remember if it got laughed out of the legislature, or blocked by the courts, but it never went anywhere. I know California tried taxing out of state internet sales tax and that failed as well.

Forum List

Back