Here it comes: California panel set to release report calling for 'comprehensive reparations' to black Americans

Listen to this stupid shit! !!! ^^^

The "black activist" speaks.

lmao

These "black activists" are evil fucking bastards.

They want their reparations, even if they have to engage in extortion to get it

Well, they're not going to get it.

They might get something else instead, though.
What's the matter cuck? Too scared to address my facts?

You have no facts.

You just showed us plain as day, you don't care about facts.

Leftard, you're going down. Your days are over. You're toast.
Southern whites fought to preserve slavery and segregation. Those are facts. It's okay if they hurt your feelings soy boy.

I don't like Biden. I would of preferred Bernie out of all the candidates. I voted for Biden as the lesser of two evils not because I love the guy. Hell one of his most attractive qualities is that he's soft enough to maybe push around into passing things the black community wants.
This says it all, right here.

Racism on display, front and center.

And this fucking hypocrite wants to complain about OTHER peoples' racism?

Look in the mirror, fucktard.

Then shut up for a while.

That guys story just seemed to confirm the other stories I heard about the people there perfectly.

I know it really depends on your neighbors. But it sounds like most there keep to themselves.
the key word is "stories"......but then you are one of those who believe everything they hear.....

How about people with known family legacies of owning slaves write the first checks. I can think of two: Barack Obama and Kamala Harris.

I don't cry.

I WORK, to remove racist assholes like yourself from the political playing field
You're not doing a very good job. It's deplorable white Southern culture that's getting canceled socially and politically.
Big fucking deal.

Everyone knows history, leftard. It ain't nothing new
What's new is that their culture is now a minority so we get to hold them down and force them to watch as we tend down statues to their deplorable heroes. 😁

Also, one of the first known slaveowners in America, Anthony Johnson, was Black. Wouldn’t the descendants of Johnson and all other Black slave owners be disqualified??

You're not doing a very good job. It's deplorable white Southern culture that's getting canceled socially and politically.

lol

Is that what you believe?

That your stupid bullshit is actually working?

NO, stupid leftist fucktard. What you're doing is sowing the seeds of hatred, and those seeds are going to come back and bite YOU in the ass

You were JUST ABOUT at the point where all those white Southern Democrats you hate so much, were willing to give you a break, and now you fucked it all up and it'll start going the OTHER way, they'll start putting on their white hoods again.

You leftard scum are so fucking STUPID sometimes it boggles the mind.

What's new is that their culture is now a minority so we get to hold them down and force them to watch as we tend down statues to their deplorable heroes. 😁
Black people are 18% of the population, dumbass.

You think the Hispanics care about you?

How about the Asians you beat up all the time, do you think they care about you?

You're loud and obnoxious, that's all.

And quite delusional.

You seem to have a brain, but it's in a rut

Southern whites fought to preserve slavery and segregation. Those are facts. It's okay if they hurt your feelings soy boy.
These are my feelings, for the record:

In my personal life, I go out of my way to support independent small black owned mom and pop businesses. Sometimes WAY out of my way, all the way down to Redondo Beach or something. There's an Ethiopian place on Fairfax I love, they actually do serve goat....

But I'm in the music business, and I'll tell you point blank the rap crowd gets ZERO play with me. I won't work with people like that, at all. Quincy Jones is my hero, I want to be like him. But this business of treating all women like ho's doesn't wash with me. And the bling doesn't impress me.

In my personal life, I'm a parent, not a politician. I don't care about left and right (not being a part of either), I care about my kids. I wouldn't be in politics AT ALL if it didn't dangerously impact my children like it's doing now

I don't care much about reparations, at least I DIDN'T until "black activists" started threatening my children.

I'm here to protect my kids, and I will do so at all costs. Law or no law. Do NOT cross my boundaries. If I catch you in my childrens' faces you'll be in deep trouble.

There is ZERO possibility you "black activists" can divorce yourselves from the rioting, the arson, the looting, and the outright racist murders. This is YOU, it's who you are now.

And no parent in America, is going to go for that.

Nary a one.

Aww. Boo hoo. I think supporters of slavery and segregation are trash people. Go cry about it. 😄
Here's reality:

Thousands of soccer moms AND THEIR KIDS marched along with BLM.

Then they found out who you were.

And now your protests are reduced to a few hundred brainless teenagers throwing bricks at the cops.

Same thing's going to happen to your corporate extortion efforts, we're already working on that

We just booted your sorry leftist asses out of our childrens' classrooms in SIX states in the last 90 days, and 22 more are on the way.

Leftard, you're toast.

You blew it, man.

That your stupid bullshit is actually working?
We both know it is. The list of standing Confederate statues gets smaller by the day and more and more people are distancing themselves from the Confederate flag. NASCAR and CMF, the big country music festival have released statements calling that flag racist and telling their own customers not to bring it to their events. I actually have results I can point to. Where are yours little cuck?
NO, stupid leftist fucktard. What you're doing is sowing the seeds of hatred, and those seeds are going to come back and bite YOU in the ass
We're sowing seeds of hatred for white Southern culture and its working wonderfully. 😁
You were JUST ABOUT at the point where all those white Southern Democrats you hate so much, were willing to give you a break, and now you fucked it all up and it'll start going the OTHER way, they'll start putting on their white hoods again.
Fuck those pussies. When they find their balls come talk to me. 😂 Until then, spare me all the cosplaying fanfiction and about what you're going to do one day when you put your big boy pants on. 😄
Black people are 18% of the population, dumbass.

You think the Hispanics care about you?
My brother's and cousins married Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, I'm not worried about the future frightened little cuck, are you? 😂
How about the Asians you beat up all the time, do you think they care about you?

You're loud and obnoxious, that's all.

And quite delusional.

You seem to have a brain, but it's in a rut
Already had Chinese and Indian in my family before all the Hispanics. I'm good there too. 😁
These are my feelings, for the record:
Let me stop you there clown, I don't care.
I don't care much about reparations, at least I DIDN'T until "black activists" started threatening my children.
Did they really? Did they call your children out and tell them to meet them at the playground after recess to kick their asses?
I'm here to protect my kids, and I will do so at all costs. Law or no law. Do NOT cross my boundaries. If I catch you in my childrens' faces you'll be in deep trouble.
That's so impressive, I totally believe you could win against the law now. 😄
There is ZERO possibility you "black activists" can divorce yourselves from the rioting, the arson, the looting, and the outright racist murders. This is YOU, it's who you are now.
Then you really haven't been listening to the narratives that developed around the BLM protests and the riots at the Capitol have you? Or is this more fantasy land fanfiction you're writing? 😄
Here's reality:

Thousands of soccer moms AND THEIR KIDS marched along with BLM.

Then they found out who you were.

And now your protests are reduced to a few hundred brainless teenagers throwing bricks at the cops.
That's how protests work you dipshit. After Floyd was murdered we had protests. The cops were then arrested, tried and convicted and so no more need to protest that one. If there is another high profile murder of an unarmed black man we will be right back in the streets with the support of mainstream America.
Same thing's going to happen to your corporate extortion efforts, we're already working on that
Where are the victories? Corporations are betting against you clowns, not with you. 😄 It's why all the ads during Tucker Carlson are sad ads for crap you'd find on the home shopping network. Mainstream business don't want to be associated with you deplorable mutants.
We just booted your sorry leftist asses out of our childrens' classrooms in SIX states in the last 90 days, and 22 more are on the way.

Leftard, you're toast.

You blew it, man.
😄

No you didn't. The best you could do was ban talking about homosexuality and gender in elementary school. Not online, through Disney, popular media or in middle and high-school. You lost the culture wars soy boy, accept it.

We both know it is. The list of standing Confederate statues gets smaller by the day and more and more people are distancing themselves from the Confederate flag. NASCAR and CMF, the big country music festival have released statements calling that flag racist and telling their own customers not to bring it to their events. I actually have results I can point to. Where are yours little cuck?

We're sowing seeds of hatred for white Southern culture and its working wonderfully. 😁

Fuck those pussies. When they find their balls come talk to me. 😂 Until then, spare me all the cosplaying fanfiction and about what you're going to do one day when you put your big boy pants on. 😄

My brother's and cousins married Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, I'm not worried about the future frightened little cuck, are you? 😂

Already had Chinese and Indian in my family before all the Hispanics. I'm good there too. 😁

Let me stop you there clown, I don't care.

Did they really? Did they call your children out and tell them to meet them at the playground after recess to kick their asses?

That's so impressive, I totally believe you could win against the law now. 😄

Then you really haven't been listening to the narratives that developed around the BLM protests and the riots at the Capitol have you? Or is this more fantasy land fanfiction you're writing? 😄

That's how protests work you dipshit. After Floyd was murdered we had protests. The cops were then arrested, tried and convicted and so no more need to protest that one. If there is another high profile murder of an unarmed black man we will be right back in the streets with the support of mainstream America.

Where are the victories? Corporations are betting against you clowns, not with you. 😄 It's why all the ads during Tucker Carlson are sad ads for crap you'd find on the home shopping network. Mainstream business don't want to be associated with you deplorable mutants.

😄

No you didn't. The best you could do was ban talking about homosexuality and gender in elementary school. Not online, through Disney, popular media or in middle and high-school. You lost the culture wars soy boy, accept it.
You think the wars are over?

You're nuts, boy.

They haven't even started yet.

Hey - SOME black people deserve my support. OTHERS don't deserve the time of day.

I get to decide which ones do, and which ones don't. You don't get to make that decision. Not now, not ever.

YOU are the dumb leftard asshole who's openly advocating for a war.

As they say in the financial world, "previous results are no guarantee of future earnings". Your bullshit has hit a brick wall. You pissed off the parents of America, and we are WAY more powerful than you are.

You think the wars are over?

You're nuts, boy.

They haven't even started yet.

Hey - SOME black people deserve my support. OTHERS don't deserve the time of day.

I get to decide which ones do, and which ones don't. You don't get to make that decision. Not now, not ever.

YOU are the dumb leftard asshole who's openly advocating for a war.

As they say in the financial world, "previous results are no guarantee of future earnings". Your bullshit has hit a brick wall. You pissed off the parents of America, and we are WAY more powerful than you are.
You're a minority you clown. 😄

Forum List

Back