Here it comes: California panel set to release report calling for 'comprehensive reparations' to black Americans

the people i vote for are not life long politicians....once they get 5 years in they get the DC taint....then it becomes all about what they can get.....unless they get something in return they wont support it....AOC will be that way in a few years....
So you're for term limits? I agree.

I told you, I don't completely disagree with you. So it's hard to argue when I know you aren't 100% wrong. Not even 50% wrong. LOL

And I'm going to sit back and laugh at you all Harry! My nephews are all I care about. Their college is paid for. They'll inherit millions from their parents, me and my dad and their other grandparents. Vacation homes in Florida, Greece and up north Michigan. If they fuck up with the privilege they have then it's their fault.
why laugh at me?...i have a great retirement and am living pretty good despite voters like you....my kid makes well over a hundred K a year and is doing pretty dam good himself....

So you're for term limits? I agree.

I told you, I don't completely disagree with you. So it's hard to argue when I know you aren't 100% wrong. Not even 50% wrong. LOL
the problem is most people think their senators and reps are ok....its your people who are the problem....so term limits will probably never be voted in....

/-----/ 'And Trump was fined for racial discrimination with his Trump properties."

I have lived in NY since 1971. That was his father who was sued, he ran the family business. Turns out rich white NY democrat liberals wanted to live in exclusively white buildings. Most if not all of the properties in wealthy areas were segregated.

Get an education:
www.nyc.gov › html › cchr › justice › downloads › pdf › how_new_york_changes_the_civil_rights_movement.pdf

PDF How New York Changes the Civil Rights Movement

nationally in the 1960s and 1970s, particularly the move from liberalism to Black Power, the early ... there were whites-only signs in Manhattan apartment buildings, racially restrictive covenants in property across the region, whites-only classified job ... there is no reason why anyone boarding a train in New York should be segregated." (6)
That doesn't refute anything i said about white southerners and their trash culture. Now if you want to argue that whites in the north were often trash people as well i wont disagree with you. America is largely a deplorable country who's white population venerates piece of shit slavers. You won't get any argument from me about that, but careful you're starting to sound like you agree with CRT. 😄

why laugh at me?...i have a great retirement and am living pretty good despite voters like you....my kid makes well over a hundred K a year and is doing pretty dam good himself....
Then what are you complaining about? Oh yea, you were run out of the state you made that nice living in. You certainly didn't make it in the state you ran off to did you?

Then what are you complaining about? Oh yea, you were run out of the state you made that nice living in. You certainly didn't make it in the state you ran off to did you?
wasnt run out.....i left voluntarily.....main reason i left.....way to many fucking people,quality of everything was going down.....and yes im doing quite well in Nevada....just by moving out of cal i got around an 8% raise in my retirement.....and as a tax payer land owner.....i will complain all i want.....

wasnt run out.....i left voluntarily.....main reason i left.....way to many fucking people,quality of everything was going down.....and yes im doing quite well in Nevada....just by moving out of cal i got around an 8% raise in my retirement.....and as a tax payer land owner.....i will complain all i want.....
Ronnie the Limodriver moved to Nevada. They make fun of him all the time for it. Some guy from the state called and said everyone who lives there is trying to get out. Sounds great for someone old. Like an elephant graveyard.

• You will experience a generally higher rate of crime in the state compared to others. ...
  • You may encounter issues with healthcare access in Nevada. ...
  • You may experience a drop in your standard of living.

You can't afford to live in a blue state I understand. Sorry, you got to pay taxes to live in prime real estate.

And don't brag about Florida and not paying state taxes. I notice you didn't move there. Why? Better than Nevada. It's expensive to live in Florida too. Michigan is the Great Lakes state. It's expensive to live on a lake. Just like it is in Cali on the ocean. Those people love it in Cali.

I wish more right wingers would move to Nevada or Oklahoma. Paradise I hear.

What also speaks for itself is the almost unanimous rejection by black voters to Republican policies as any sort of solution to those problems.

They wouldn't know. The violent blue shitholes, where most black people are trapped, have been run by racist, corrupt DemoKKKrats for decades, in some cases nearly a century. But you people like it that way, so it's not going to change.

Get ready to open your wallet.

"The report calls for expanded voter registration, policies to hold police more accountable in cases of alleged brutality, and recommends the creation of a special office that would, in part, help Black Americans who descended from free or enslaved Black people in the country at the end of the 19th century document their eligibility for financial restitution."

When the Irish fleeing starvation in Ireland and arrived upon these shores, they experienced a great deal of persecution and bigotry. The Irish must be given reparations for the persecution that their ancestors faced.

I asked Google about Nevada and found some guy told a story about when he was stranded on the side of a busy road

I will answer this as nice as possible lol. The natives here are extremely polite and kind. But let me say that there are very few of us left here. Most have moved away due to the growing population and the melting pot effect I believe is the term for us now. .....all the people that drove by me knew I was stranded in the heat, face beat red, sweating and not one person not one man, woman, young adult nothing noone at all offered anything or asked a question to me. These people who live here are ignorant, greedy, rude, selfish and always in a hurry to go nowhere. They are not nice but instead I would say they are the kind of people that would want help but never ever give it in return or appreciate life at all. Hope this helps you out with your answer. Take care.

They wouldn't know. The violent blue shitholes, where most black people are trapped, have been run by racist, corrupt DemoKKKrats for decades, in some cases nearly a century. But you people like it that way, so it's not going to change.
So you believe black people are trapping ourselves in these ghettos and voting for the KKK, because we like it? If you're going to express these ignorantly racist views about black people why even try and pretend it's the other people who are racist?

Ronnie the Limodriver moved to Nevada. They make fun of him all the time for it. Some guy from the state called and said everyone who lives there is trying to get out. Sounds great for someone old. Like an elephant graveyard.

• You will experience a generally higher rate of crime in the state compared to others. ...
  • You may encounter issues with healthcare access in Nevada. ...
  • You may experience a drop in your standard of living.

You can't afford to live in a blue state I understand. Sorry, you got to pay taxes to live in prime real estate.

And don't brag about Florida and not paying state taxes. I notice you didn't move there. Why? Better than Nevada. It's expensive to live in Florida too. Michigan is the Great Lakes state. It's expensive to live on a lake. Just like it is in Cali on the ocean. Those people love it in Cali.

I wish more right wingers would move to Nevada or Oklahoma. Paradise I hear.
you sure say things you cant back up dont you?.....crime here were i am at is less than Anaheim were i lived in cal.....i dont even see graffiti here,anaheim all over....just as good health care access as i had in cal.....the standard of living here as far as i am concerned is better....way less people.....and my sister in law lives in Michigan....see thinks your medical is behind the times,her doctors say they dont have access to the things her doctors in cal had to treat what she has....so she has to have primitive shit to get treated....and many people dont love it in cali.....hence why so many have been moving out.......tell more stories bobo you are good at it....

I asked Google about Nevada and found some guy told a story about when he was stranded on the side of a busy road

I will answer this as nice as possible lol. The natives here are extremely polite and kind. But let me say that there are very few of us left here. Most have moved away due to the growing population and the melting pot effect I believe is the term for us now. .....all the people that drove by me knew I was stranded in the heat, face beat red, sweating and not one person not one man, woman, young adult nothing noone at all offered anything or asked a question to me. These people who live here are ignorant, greedy, rude, selfish and always in a hurry to go nowhere. They are not nice but instead I would say they are the kind of people that would want help but never ever give it in return or appreciate life at all. Hope this helps you out with your answer. Take care.
hey bobo i found a story about a guy who said he thinks Michigan sucks.....hey but once again you had a good story ....

They were put up by white Southern Conservative Democrats who started leaving the party in the 60s after black voters and activists cucked them and got the civil rights acts and voting rights acts passed despite their objections. I have no problem calling white Southerners trash people. They always have been.
Bigotry on display.

(Oh I forgot, it's Pride Week).

hey bobo i found a story about a guy who said he thinks Michigan sucks.....hey but once again you had a good story ....
That guys story just seemed to confirm the other stories I heard about the people there perfectly.

I know it really depends on your neighbors. But it sounds like most there keep to themselves.

Bigotry on display.

(Oh I forgot, it's Pride Week).
Bigotry is the unreasonable judgment of a group of people, my judgment is perfectly reasonable unless you think fighting to preserve slavery and segregation doesn't make you a trash person.

I don't like Biden. I would of preferred Bernie out of all the candidates. I voted for Biden as the lesser of two evils not because I love the guy. Hell one of his most attractive qualities is that he's soft enough to maybe push around into passing things the black community wants.
Listen to this stupid shit! !!! ^^^

The "black activist" speaks.

lmao

These "black activists" are evil fucking bastards.

They want their reparations, even if they have to engage in extortion to get it

Well, they're not going to get it.

They might get something else instead, though.

Forum List

Back