Here It Comes......Democrats Want To Take Away Your Air-Conditioning

If the green idiots stop fighting them, we could build a lot.
We'll need them to back up their unreliable "renewables".
I have an idea.....take away the Democrat's AC and give them all electric everything....and see how long it takes to change their minds.

It's like these silly sanctuary cites.....they're finding out now that illegal immigration sucks ass.

I have an idea.....take away the Democrat's AC and give them all electric everything....and see how long it takes to change their minds.

It's like these silly sanctuary cites.....they're finding out now that illegal immigration sucks ass.

..take away the Democrat's AC and give them all electric everything.

And they can only use electricity from wind and solar.

"Well, I lived in the UK for 6 years and I never needed AC"; says Jessica on "The Five"

Granted. I lived in Germany and visited the UK and you don't need AC in either because the weather isn't like it is in the United States. Especially in the South. In Montana the only thing we needed was a screen door and screens in the windows. I slept with the windows open during the Summer.

This is a prime example of a liberal thinking it's okay to tell people what to do (born fascists) because they remember a time that they didn't need whatever they were talking about.

Sure, make the middle-class eat bugs while the leftist upper-class eats Chilean Sea Bass and Kobe Steak.

The left wants our AC because they want to take everything away from us so their cult can continue to worship climate-change.

We only need liberals to give up their A/C's ... "if you don't believe in climate change, you can keep you air conditioner" ... yeah, that's the ticket, you can keep your A/C ...

We only need liberals to give up their A/C's ... "if you don't believe in climate change, you can keep you air conditioner" ... yeah, that's the ticket, you can keep your A/C ...
Heck, I suspect it is changing, but at my age, I'm keeping mine anyway, no matter who it hairlips. Somebody doesn't like it, the can just support nuclear, so the power is virtually limitless. I do.

LOL....I saw that. At least she said "Fire Bad" Fetterman needs to lose the HVAC repairman outfit.

As far as AC goes, I say we start with NV and AZ. ;)

Better come armed.

It is the green idiots.

It is those that are simply afraid they will screw up and make large parts of the country glow in the dark.

We get more electricity from nuclear power in Illinois than any other state.
I've never heard any of my friends or neighbors say they were afraid of nuclear.

I think we have the technology and it is a safe reliable power source into the future.

We do and it could be.....except for the green idiots.
NIMBY is at play, not just on the left, but left and right....

NIMBY= NOT IN MY BACK YARD

they are all for nuclear power, but not in their vicinity.... I think older people remember Three Mile Island....?

NIMBY is at play, not just on the left, but left and right....

NIMBY= NOT IN MY BACK YARD

they are all for nuclear power, but not in their vicinity.... I think older people remember Three Mile Island....?

they are all for nuclear power, but not in their vicinity....

Which greens are for any nuclear power anywhere?

I think older people remember Three Mile Island....?

How many people died because of Three Mile Island?

3 mile island was a huge scam.... it wasnt near the problem they said it was and they used it to limit our wnergy supply

Do you think it is only greens that don't want a nuclear power plant in their back yard?

Does it really matter (that by a miracle,) no one died in the incident?

If there is new technology, that makes the process safer, along with a safe place to get the reactive spent fuel that is safe for a thousand or more years.... of which citizens in this Nation can agree upon, I am all for it!

The thing is, nuclear energy proponents need to be out there with major campaigns educating people on why nuke power is safer than ever, educating them about why the process is safer now than before, and educating them on where the spent fuel will be stored and why that is also safer than ever.....

This could be a 10 year process of basically, reprogramming how people think about things.....it should have been started decades ago, IF THEY TRULY BELIEVED in their product.....nuclear power.

"Well, I lived in the UK for 6 years and I never needed AC"; says Jessica on "The Five"

Granted. I lived in Germany and visited the UK and you don't need AC in either because the weather isn't like it is in the United States. Especially in the South. In Montana the only thing we needed was a screen door and screens in the windows. I slept with the windows open during the Summer.

This is a prime example of a liberal thinking it's okay to tell people what to do (born fascists) because they remember a time that they didn't need whatever they were talking about.

Sure, make the middle-class eat bugs while the leftist upper-class eats Chilean Sea Bass and Kobe Steak.

The left wants our AC because they want to take everything away from us so their cult can continue to worship climate-change.

Take away AC and watch the South rise again. It gets HOT in the South.

1695628565063.png

Do you think it is only greens that don't want a nuclear power plant in their back yard?

Does it really matter (that by a miracle,) no one died in the incMillion.

It wasn't a miracle. I would LOVE to have a nuke in my backyard. I would get rich in days selling abundant, clean electricity.

Exactly what the globalist fascists don't want.

This makes no sense whatsoever. The "left" doesn't want your AC. They do not want to take everything away from you. There is no cult involved. No one is worshipping climate-change.
Bullshit. The bastards want to run our lives because these dickheads think they know best, like we not needing an ICE or AC or gas stoves or lawn mowers because, you know, they want to "save the planet".

The "cult" are you Moon Bats believing in this silly ass AGW scam that has no scientific basis.

Bullshit. The bastards want to run our lives because these dickheads think they know best, like we not needing an ICE or AC or gas stoves or lawn mowers because, you know, that want to "save the planet".

The "cult" are you Moon Bats believing in this silly ass AGW scam that has no scientific basis.

No, because they are fascists. Pure and simple.

I don't think she is stupid. Just confused and naive. She has been brainwashed by the AGW cult.

No, Crick is stupid, AND evil. When presented with evidence that refutes a stance they have, they ignore it.

That requires evil intent.

Forum List

Back