🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here We go Again: Baltimore Round III

Wow, feel the hate. And you wonder why they are rioting. Not helpful.

I don't wonder anything. They are rioting and looting..whatever happens if one takes part in that is on them...tough..

Enjoy that vacuum you are living in.

Are they rioting? Yes, they are.

Are they taking chances that might get them killed? Yes, they are.

Do they have a choice to riot or not? Yes, they do.

If they were burning your property or assaulting/robbing you or your mother or wife you'd have a different outlook.

It's always these limousines liberals with the least proximity to negroes who perceive themselves as experts on race relations.
A day of reckoning approaches.

Let's put things in perspective, shall we?

11 moronic reasons white people have rioted - Salon.com

perspective?..ok..negroes commit over half of all violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population...there's some perspective for you. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Because he is attempting to justify this violence and turn the negro into the poor little victim that doesn't need to grow up. It's all about filthy votes.

I don't wonder anything. They are rioting and looting..whatever happens if one takes part in that is on them...tough..

If they were burning your property or assaulting/robbing you or your mother or wife you'd have a different outlook.

It's always these limousines liberals with the least proximity to negroes who perceive themselves as experts on race relations.

Salon? A far left wing blog?
Please.

Anyone that takes that pro-crime and fucked in the ass website seriously = a nutcase....Nothing about it is good.

perspective?..ok..negroes commit over half of all violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population...there's some perspective for you. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Because he is attempting to justify this violence and turn the negro into the poor little victim that doesn't need to grow up. It's all about filthy votes.

Well, that doesn't make any sense. But then, racist comments usually don't make any sense.

Salon? A far left wing blog?
Please.

Anyone that takes that pro-crime and fucked in the ass website seriously = a nutcase....Nothing about it is good.

I think you are just embarrassed because white people riot for stupid shit while black people riot over the police murdering their children.

tell it to the rioters...

Most of them are kids. Telling them to grow up is like telling an infant not to poop. Grow up? They are children.
if they're old enough to be rioting in the street they're old enough to enjoy the consequences when they get caught by the cops...or even worse by citizens who are sick and tired of negro crime and dysfunction....who cares how old they are?

For a moment....Toss aside your bigotry toward all things non liberal...Now eschew the ignorance of racial overtones mentioned above...

My political leanings (about which you know nothing) have nothing to do with the fact that I abhor racism.
Perhaps we know much more about your political leanings than you think.

If you're talking about the thugs destroying peoples property...I agree. If not, what?

As I said, grow up. this is real life, people.

Most of them are kids. Telling them to grow up is like telling an infant not to poop. Grow up? They are children.

Growing up is exactly what children need to do, genius.

CDqNl6NWgAAIQPG.jpg

If you're talking about the thugs destroying peoples property...I agree. If not, what?

And the adults that participated? What of the police that continue to use violence preferentially against African Americans? Should they also grow up?

....who cares how old they are?

A reasonable person does. A ten year-old kid running around trying to do what he sees idiot adults doing is not the same as some 23 year-old deciding to become a professional douchebag for the rest of his life.

And the adults that participated?

They need to be punished as adults.

And when do the police get their punishment?

What of the police that continue to use violence preferentially against African Americans? 。。。?

If proven, it should be punished. Severely. Most of the time it can't be. Are you another mindless liberal who forgets that there are minority police officers?

What of the police that continue to use violence preferentially against African Americans? 。。。?

If proven, it should be punished. Severely. Most of the time it can't be. Are you another mindless liberal who forgets that there are minority police officers?

Of course not. My brother-in-law was a police officer, my girlfriend's son is a police officer, and one of my best friends is a retired state trooper. And while my relatives weren't minority officers (my girlfriend's son is Latino), none of them were ever accused of mistreating black suspects. Unfortunately, others are accused and the history in this country is that they are, by and large, not adequately dealt with.

When convicted of a crime, genius.

When convicted of a crime, genius.

And the history of such convictions are?

And this justified murdering him inside a police van when he was obviously physically incapacitated, how??
Show me where I posted he deserved to die. Shall I wait? I copied and pasted something I saw at Twitter. Nobody knows how he was injured YET. I'll wait for the investigation but you go right ahead and put words in my mouth I did not state.

Forum List

Back