🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here We go Again: Baltimore Round III

none of them were ever accused of mistreating black suspects.

So they shouldn't be punished for crimes they have never been convicted of? So they shouldn't be assaulted for the 'offense' of putting their lives on the line to preserve public safety? So they shouldn't be demonized for performing an essential public good that the vast majority of people couldn't or wouldn't do?

CDqNl6NWgAAIQPG.jpg

And this justified murdering him inside a police van when he was obviously physically incapacitated, how??
Show me where I posted he deserved to die. Shall I wait? I copied and pasted something I saw at Twitter. Nobody knows how he was injured YET. I'll wait for the investigation but you go right ahead and put words in my mouth I did not state.

Regardless of how he was injured, the officers involved did nothing to prevent his death. This we already know to be true.

none of them were ever accused of mistreating black suspects.

So they shouldn't be punished for crimes they have never been convicted of? So they shouldn't be assaulted for the 'offense' of putting their lives on the line to preserve public safety? So they shouldn't be demonized for performing an essential public good that the vast majority of people couldn't or wouldn't do?

Dude, do you really believe that this boy in Baltimore was treated properly by the police there? Do you deny that the Baltimore police have a history of abuse of African American suspects? To the tune of over 4 million dollars in recent pay outs to victims?

And this justified murdering him inside a police van when he was obviously physically incapacitated, how??
Show me where I posted he deserved to die. Shall I wait? I copied and pasted something I saw at Twitter. Nobody knows how he was injured YET. I'll wait for the investigation but you go right ahead and put words in my mouth I did not state.

Regardless of how he was injured, the officers involved did nothing to prevent his death. This we already know to be true.
We do? What if while he was in custody, he fought them? What if he got hold of something and tried to harm one of the officers? What if it was not an officer at all but someone in the same cell? We know NOTHING yet. I'll wait for more info before I condemn.

if they're old enough to be rioting in the street they're old enough to enjoy the consequences when they get caught by the cops...or even worse by citizens who are sick and tired of negro crime and dysfunction....who cares how old they are?

Wow, feel the hate. And you wonder why they are rioting. Not helpful.

I don't wonder anything. They are rioting and looting..whatever happens if one takes part in that is on them...tough..

Enjoy that vacuum you are living in.

Are they rioting? Yes, they are.

Are they taking chances that might get them killed? Yes, they are.

Do they have a choice to riot or not? Yes, they do.

If they were burning your property or assaulting/robbing you or your mother or wife you'd have a different outlook.

It's always these limousines liberals with the least proximity to negroes who perceive themselves as experts on race relations.
A day of reckoning approaches.

Let's put things in perspective, shall we?

11 moronic reasons white people have rioted - Salon.com

Yeah, here's my response to that one In The 21st Century Leftists Blacks and College Students Have a Monoply on Rioting US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Most of them are kids. Telling them to grow up is like telling an infant not to poop. Grow up? They are children.
Those "kids" would fuck you up if they saw you, and they would laugh while they did it.

We do? What if while he was in custody, he fought them? What if he got hold of something and tried to harm one of the officers? What if it was not an officer at all but someone in the same cell? We know NOTHING yet. I'll wait for more info before I condemn.

His arrest video shows him in physical distress. You can see it in his body language and in his face. The police ignored that and dragged him to the van and tossed him inside. The police reported that he was having trouble the entire time he was in the van but they did nothing to assist him, even after he asked for help. They let the boy die.

His arrest video shows him in physical distress. You can see it in his body language and in his face. The police ignored that and dragged him to the van and tossed him inside. The police reported that he was having trouble the entire time he was in the van but they did nothing to assist him, even after he asked for help. They let the boy die.

Because if you've ever watched an episode of Cops the black criminal always screams in pain and accuses the Cops of Police Brutality while resisting arrest. It isn't a new phenomenon. Thats why police have started to ignore them.

Most of them are kids. Telling them to grow up is like telling an infant not to poop. Grow up? They are children.
Those "kids" would fuck you up if they saw you, and they would laugh while they did it.

That is a spurious claim, since there have been no reports of these kids doing anything but looting and throwing rocks at the police, certainly no reports of them attacking random white people. Mow, if I was a police officer in Baltimore, I'd certainly be concerned. The fact is that there were a lot of white people in that mob as well, as any viewing of the available video will show you.

Because if you've ever watched an episode of Cops the black criminal always screams in pain and accuses the Cops of Police Brutality while resisting arrest. It isn't a new phenomenon. Thats why police have started to ignore them.

And how often on this so-called reality show do these "fake" screams result in the boy dying? We are not talking about a television program. Jeez.

That is a spurious claim, since there have been no reports of these kids doing anything but looting and throwing rocks at the police, certainly no reports of them attacking random white people. Mow, if I was a police officer in Baltimore, I'd certainly be concerned. The fact is that there were a lot of white people in that mob as well, as any viewing of the available video will show you.

yeah .... Here are your official claims of black rioters attacking random white people.
Chaos in Baltimore Black on white beat downs - YouTube

Last edited:

And how often on this so-called reality show do these "fake" screams result in the boy dying? We are not talking about a television program. Jeez.

You disagree that most people who scream in pain while being arrested by the police are faking an injury? Happens more often than not.

There is plenty of evidence to support that claim

In case you missed the memo, Baltimore is not in Iowa.

No, its much much worse.

No, its much worse.

You disagree that most people who scream in pain while being arrested by the police are faking an injury? Happens more often than not.

We are not talking about most cases, which, by the way, you have presented no evidence in support. We are talking about an unarmed boy who was roughly handled by multiple police officers, and suffered a nearly completely severed spinal chord in the altercation. And you are trying to justify this treatment because he was a black boy and 'we all know that black boys are terrible monsters who fake injuries when they are arrested'? Good luck with that argument.

No, its much much worse.

No, its much worse.

Worse than this?

We are not talking about most cases, which, by the way, you have presented no evidence in support. We are talking about an unarmed boy who was roughly handled by multiple police officers, and suffered a nearly completely severed spinal chord in the altercation as well as other injuries. And you are trying to justify this treatment because he was a black boy and 'we all know that black boys are terrible monsters who fake injuries when they are arrested'? Good luck with that argument.

Its a numbers game. Watch Cops. They always fake an injury while resisting arrest. If you want me to play a violin for that drug dealing thug you're sadly mistaken.

Now that a video has been posted showing that you are wrong, will you concede the point?

Forum List

Back