🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here We Go Again. Black Woman Files $300,000 Lawsuit Against Marriott

When buying beer...Should the ask for ID from a 95 year old and a 21 year old alike?

Why is she assuming it was because of her skin color? Maybe she was drunk or high. Maybe she was slurring her speech.

What if she has big buck beaver teeth & they asked her to sign a form to not gnaw on the furniture?

Is it just assumed that blacks gnaw on furniture and whites don't? Or is it because of them chompers?

Had to sign a a “no party” agreement. Said later she learned white people didn’t. Perhaps that was white families, black families, Hispanic families, and Asian families with the kids and household pet. Also, who else was probably not asked to sign was 70 somethings of all races. Marriott is a business and they have probably lost money in the past as a result of destroyed property. Fucking PC snowflake shit is unbelievable.
Marriott slapped with $300G discrimination lawsuit filed by black woman over 'no party policy'
Was in a store the other day, when a black guy finally got to the cash register in front of me where he gave the woman a 20 dollar bill. She then checked it with the marker for authenticity... This is when the black guy said to her " you didn't check that white man's money like that"... I thought you are kidding me right. Any bill over $10.00 dollars has to be checked. It aggravated me because an argument broke out between him and her, and the dumb bullcrap held me up in line. When will this dumb bullcrap end already ?
Not anytime soon, too many racists still around...just look at this board. Mainly right wingers they hate and profile all minorities.
Everyone profiles black people, including black people.

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

- Jesse Jackson

Had to sign a a “no party” agreement. Said later she learned white people didn’t. Perhaps that was white families, black families, Hispanic families, and Asian families with the kids and household pet. Also, who else was probably not asked to sign was 70 somethings of all races. Marriott is a business and they have probably lost money in the past as a result of destroyed property. Fucking PC snowflake shit is unbelievable.
Marriott slapped with $300G discrimination lawsuit filed by black woman over 'no party policy'
If it is true. That they had told her that she couldn't have a party, while they didn't asked the other guest. That it will show that these liberal States are very discriminating towards people of color. Remember, the hotel's clerks works for minimum wage. That they are the average Dick and Jane. Only those that are racist are the ones that are struggling to survive at the bottom, that are trying to remove their competitors from out of the way. And so it proves that these Liberal States aren't as liberal as the media claims them to be. That they are attacking the President because he is trying to create equality for everyone.
But actually, in Liberal States. You only sees more minorities living on the streets than Whites. Shouldn't it be an equal opportunity for everyone? Now on, I want to see more Whites homeless living on the streets than minorities in Liberal States.
The MSM is creating an illusion that far left liberalism is growing stronger in these Liberal States. They only focus on paid protesters and leaves out the real protesters. They knows that Pres.Trump has more people of color supporters than he thinks. That these minorities knows that these low-life liberal whites don't like them, but are using them to get free benefits.

Was in a store the other day, when a black guy finally got to the cash register in front of me where he gave the woman a 20 dollar bill. She then checked it with the marker for authenticity... This is when the black guy said to her " you didn't check that white man's money like that"... I thought you are kidding me right. Any bill over $10.00 dollars has to be checked. It aggravated me because an argument broke out between him and her, and the dumb bullcrap held me up in line. When will this dumb bullcrap end already ?

When we send them home.

When we send them home.
Home is here, we just need to get a handle on the bullcrappers by seperating their bullcrap from the good people of all colors and characters who want to be good to each other, and not instead trying to constantly game the system because the system was set up for abuse like this when civil rights was enacted in a short sighted way. This nation has paid dearly for this screw up, and good blacks are paying dearly for the bullcrap as well. It's really sad what has taken place in it all.

Hi bushy! Have you signed a no party agreement? Be honest, bush92. Have you?
I worked the front desk at a hotel when in college. The typical contract was “no smoking “ and pay for damages. At prom time...absolutely no party contracts. Does that answer your question?
Nope. Try again.

Boy, it just burns the ass hairs off of the fat backs of the white, Orange Goons on this board that a black woman had the audacity to sue over racism. Imagine that...

Forum List

Back