🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here We Go Again. Black Woman Files $300,000 Lawsuit Against Marriott

Had to sign a a “no party” agreement. Said later she learned white people didn’t.

I wonder how she "later learned" that?

Did she go knocking on doors asking whitey what they had signed? :)

What fries me about BS like that is there is no solution to it.

Just like all racial/slavery bullshit...it has no solution.
Um...new policy ..."everyone or nobody signs this agreement". Solved.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a whole lot of brain power to puzzle out.
So just like with the gun issue, punish everyone eh ?? That's un-exceptable.

What fries me about BS like that is there is no solution to it.

Just like all racial/slavery bullshit...it has no solution.
Um...new policy ..."everyone or nobody signs this agreement". Solved.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a whole lot of brain power to puzzle out.
Common sense? No racism involved. But you can drive the issue into a culture that is tired of your superfluous nonsense.

Had to sign a a “no party” agreement. Said later she learned white people didn’t. Perhaps that was white families, black families, Hispanic families, and Asian families with the kids and household pet. Also, who else was probably not asked to sign was 70 somethings of all races. Marriott is a business and they have probably lost money in the past as a result of destroyed property. Fucking PC snowflake shit is unbelievable.
Marriott slapped with $300G discrimination lawsuit filed by black woman over 'no party policy'
That's what they get for hiring racists who represent them in an official capacity.
Lmfao! You are a thin skinned pussy.

Had to sign a a “no party” agreement. Said later she learned white people didn’t. Perhaps that was white families, black families, Hispanic families, and Asian families with the kids and household pet. Also, who else was probably not asked to sign was 70 somethings of all races. Marriott is a business and they have probably lost money in the past as a result of destroyed property. Fucking PC snowflake shit is unbelievable.
Marriott slapped with $300G discrimination lawsuit filed by black woman over 'no party policy'
Hi bushy! Have you signed a no party agreement? Be honest, bush92. Have you?
I worked the front desk at a hotel when in college. The typical contract was “no smoking “ and pay for damages. At prom time...absolutely no party contracts. Does that answer your question?

Make everyone sign.

Or no one...
Depends on circumstances and time of year. If it’s a block of rooms for a wedding party...”have the contract.” If it’s homecoming time or prom time...have the contract. There is a reason this woman as asked for it to be signed. Perhaps just common typical savagery in our society.

She might get a frivolous lawsuit charge punished by a heavy fine and jail time.

Last edited:
Just remember.....

Behind EVERY frivolous lawsuit is a low life attorney.

SHE didn't file the lawsuit...she got a LAWYER....who saw $$$ and the LAWYER filed the lawsuit (on her behalf)

(She would never have filed the lawsuit unless an attorney said let's go for it)

Just remember.....

Behind EVERY frivolous lawsuit is a low life attorney.

SHE didn't file the lawsuit...she got a LAWYER....who saw $$$ and the LAWYER filed the lawsuit.
So many scum lawyers today. It ought to be impossible for lawyers to pump up situations that attack everything we as American's united believe in in this country.

I bet she had a party.
Who wouldn't? Oh yeah, white people. Duh.
I don’t party in hotel rooms out of respect for the other patrons. You call it white. I call it courtesy.
No, I call it, "you don't have friends".
I have lots of friends and 98% of them are pretty staunch left wing democrats.
Why do you have a doctored picture of Robert Johnson in your handle? Black people don’t like blues music.

CBS news just mistook elija cummings for john lewis :auiqs.jpg:

Lewis should sue for $300,000 :)

Forum List

Back