Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

Jillian is straight on about this.

The issue is doing the right thing, and Newt has shown steadily that he can't.

Why do you think those elected in the freshman class of 1994 overwhelmingly will not support him.

The bolded part implied nothing about 'family values', unless you tie it directly to the topic on which he was speaking, which was about a mother killing her children, not people having extra marital affairs. Unless of course you equate extra marital affairs with murder and feel that Newt can't speak to any moral topic because he had affairs 30 years ago. Which is a bit desperate.

ok... how 'bout spending 70 million of our money to impeach someone for having a thing with a staffer...while having a thing with a staffer?

hypocritical enough?

and his extramarital affairs weren't 30 years ago... he's married to the staffer he dumped his wife for while impeaching clinton... and last i checked, that was about 13 years ago.

That might be true if he was impeaching Clinton for having an affair with a staffer, but that's not what the impeachment was about. Of course, we all know this by know, or we should anyway.

you can pretend that's true... but the reality is that's what it was about.... because what was it he lied about?... having an affair... ta da!

and we all know this by now, or we should anyway.

But that's not true. Do you ever see me ridiculing Ron Paul? Jon Huntsman? Nope.

And why? Because they are not hypocrites.

You have yet to have any reason to. Neither are frontrunners. But I bet when Paul is a solid number 1 you will be on this board talking trash about him. Curious......you calim you have no issue rediculing those that are hypocrites..... so tell me... Did you ridicule Obama when he changed his mind about Public Financing after he realized the advantage changing his mind gave him? Afterall, that is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Deflection, bingo.

More importantly, you are so cynical that it warps your understanding that others have no use for this type of behavior from a Newt or a Herman or a Bill or a whomever.

One of the reasons I support Mitt in this nomination race is that he does not do those type of things. That was one of the good traits Bush had going for himself.

whoa.....not sure where you are coming from....

Someone wants to NOT VOTE for Newt becuase of his infidelity....I am 100% fine with that...I would never criticize someone for that...

But I was responding to a guy that would not vote for ANYONE on the GOP ticket...and showing him how what he says means nothing becuase he will say crap about ANY GOP candidate.

As for me? Was very much a Newt fan...for a variety of reasons. But some on this board have pointed me to some very interesting accurate information that have me considering other prospects.

ok... how 'bout spending 70 million of our money to impeach someone for having a thing with a staffer...while having a thing with a staffer?

hypocritical enough?

and his extramarital affairs weren't 30 years ago... he's married to the staffer he dumped his wife for while impeaching clinton... and last i checked, that was about 13 years ago.

That might be true if he was impeaching Clinton for having an affair with a staffer, but that's not what the impeachment was about. Of course, we all know this by know, or we should anyway.

you can pretend that's true... but the reality is that's what it was about.... because what was it he lied about?... having an affair... ta da!

You go with that sweetie, I know it makes you feel better..:lol: Of course he will go down (no pun intended) in history as the only man proven to have gotten a blow job while in the Oval Office. Maybe he should have kept his pants zipped while at work? I also remember every Clinton supporter out there yelling that it was his private life and had nothing to do with integrity and his ability to do the job he was elected for. So which is it? Or does your answer make a difference depending on who it is? Talk about hypocrisy... :lol:

hypocritical enough?

But he was not impeached for having an affair...he was impeached for lying.

SO I dont understand what you are saying.....he could have lied about anything else and the same thing would have happened.

As for the Lewinsky thing?

I couldnt give a crap.

As for the lying? Truth? There isnt a single man in that position that would not have done what he could to get out of admitting to it...

But the bottom line....whereas it was a witch hunt.....it was a witch hunt created by him lying.

You go with that sweetie, I know it makes you feel better..:lol: Of course he will go down (no pun intended) in history as the only man proven to have gotten a blow job while in the Oval Office. Maybe he should have kept his pants zipped while at work? I also remember every Clinton supporter out there yelling that it was his private life and had nothing to do with integrity and his ability to do the job he was elected for. So which is it? Or does your answer make a difference depending on who it is? Talk about hypocrisy... :lol:

Excellent point....EXCELLENT...

and lets use it.....and see how many on the left run from this question....

If Newt and Cain lack integrity due to their infidelity....do you agree that CLinton should also be deemed as one without integrity?

You have yet to have any reason to. Neither are frontrunners. But I bet when Paul is a solid number 1 you will be on this board talking trash about him. Curious......you calim you have no issue rediculing those that are hypocrites..... so tell me... Did you ridicule Obama when he changed his mind about Public Financing after he realized the advantage changing his mind gave him? Afterall, that is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Deflection, bingo. More importantly, you are so cynical that it warps your understanding that others have no use for this type of behavior from a Newt or a Herman or a Bill or a whomever. One of the reasons I support Mitt in this nomination race is that he does not do those type of things. That was one of the good traits Bush had going for himself.

whoa.....not sure where you are coming from.... Someone wants to NOT VOTE for Newt becuase of his infidelity....I am 100% fine with that...I would never criticize someone for that... But I was responding to a guy that would not vote for ANYONE on the GOP ticket...and showing him how what he says means nothing becuase he will say crap about ANY GOP candidate. As for me? Was very much a Newt fan...for a variety of reasons. But some on this board have pointed me to some very interesting accurate information that have me considering other prospects.

Deflection once again, bingo, and completely unconvincing. The issue is not party, but hypocritical behavior. Period.

Stay on track.

Clinton was impeached for lying about an affair, the protocol driven by a man who was having affair himself.

Jarhead and Newby, you are both wrong and hypocritical.

Let this go and start working for a candidate who can beat Obama, which is Romney, not Newt.

Deflection, bingo. More importantly, you are so cynical that it warps your understanding that others have no use for this type of behavior from a Newt or a Herman or a Bill or a whomever. One of the reasons I support Mitt in this nomination race is that he does not do those type of things. That was one of the good traits Bush had going for himself.

whoa.....not sure where you are coming from.... Someone wants to NOT VOTE for Newt becuase of his infidelity....I am 100% fine with that...I would never criticize someone for that... But I was responding to a guy that would not vote for ANYONE on the GOP ticket...and showing him how what he says means nothing becuase he will say crap about ANY GOP candidate. As for me? Was very much a Newt fan...for a variety of reasons. But some on this board have pointed me to some very interesting accurate information that have me considering other prospects.

Deflection once again, bingo, and completely unconvincing. The issue is not party, but hypocritical behavior. Period.

Stay on track.

Exactly....and I was pointing out to him that with him it was about party....

Stay focused my man...stay focused.

And thanks for supporting my point.

Clinton was impeached for lying about an affair, the protocol driven by a man who was having affair himself.

Let this go and start working for a candidate who can beat Obama, which is Romney, not Newt.

Clinton was impeached for lying.
If he lied to congress about his penis size, he would have been impeached.
If he lied about where he was on Tuesday, he would have been impeached.

The man lied. What he lied about was only relevant as it pertained to testimony....but he was impeached for lying to congress.

gingrich-family.jpg

Battle of the Holy Jesusistanis

by JollyRoger

“We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, ‘I never slept with her.’” – Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

“We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk.” – Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

“He walked out in the spring of 1980…. By September, I went into the hospital for my third surgery. The two girls came to see me, and said, “Daddy is downstairs. Could he come up?” When he got there, he wanted to discuss the terms of the divorce while I was recovering from my surgery.” – Jackie, his first wife.

Newt pressed his first wife to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. He also graciously said “She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.” But his second marriage hasn’t been that smooth either. Newt and Marianne have been separated – “frankly”, she told the Washington Post in June 1989, “it’s been on and off for some time.”

“She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.” – Newt, on his first wife.

Several newspapers are now reporting that Newt Gingrich is dating and basically living with Callista Bisek, a “willowy blond Congressional aide 23 years his junior.” Biske, 33, has been spending nights at Gingrich’s apartment near the Capitol and has her own key. In an amazing act of hypocrisy, Gingrich was apparently dating Bisek all during Clinton-Lewinsky adultery scandal, even as he proclaimed family values and bitterly criticized the President for his adultery.

More: Battle of the Holy Jesusistanis | Plutocrap

Willowtree negged me for this post.

Stay on track.
Exactly....and I was pointing out to him that with him it was about party....Stay focused my man...stay focused. And thanks for supporting my point.

Nope, you still don't have it, bingo. The point from the beginning has been about hypocrisy not party, as you insist. You are wrong. Now stay on track and admit that either you can't read or you are a hypocrite.

I love it when folks like you and bigrebnc do this. No good Dem or Pub tolerates your nonsense on issues like this.

Clinton was impeached for lying.
If he lied to congress about his penis size, he would have been impeached.
If he lied about where he was on Tuesday, he would have been impeached.

The man lied. What he lied about was only relevant as it pertained to testimony....but he was impeached for lying to congress.

We are not talking about Clinton's dick but rather Newt's hypocrisy. That's why the GOP lost seats in the next election when they should have won more. Your insistence that Newt did nothing wrong is why he is going to get hammered by Obama if he can get the nomination.

The GOP cannot permit Newt to be the candidate if it wants to win next Fall.

Newt "proclaimed family values" as he attacked Clinton: amazing hypocrisy.

That is only one of the reasons the freshman class of 1994 in Congress overwhelmingly will not support the jerk.

Stay on track.
Exactly....and I was pointing out to him that with him it was about party....Stay focused my man...stay focused. And thanks for supporting my point.

Nope, you still don't have it, bingo. The point from the beginning has been about hypocrisy not party, as you insist. You are wrong. Now stay on track and admit that either you can't read or you are a hypocrite.

I love it when folks like you and bigrebnc do this. No good Dem or Pub tolerates your nonsense on issues like this.

I guess when a threrad gets a bit too long, you lose focus. I understand becuase usually topics change during the course of a thread...and it must be difficult for those that are not overly focused.

Now, that being said, I have no reason to continue with yoiur childish interruption. What I said was not only warranted, but it made a valid point...and even he concurred when he responded...he was just too narrow minded to realize it.....like you!

Jakey....you are a lot of fun...but sometimes just too dam easy. I like a challange...and you, sir, are not a challange.

Enjoy!

Forum List

Back