Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

Happened to? You make it sound like a tornado hit their house or something. :lol:

No, they did this to themselves with their actions.

Democrats do not run on family values. It doesn't mean they don't have any, just that they don't introduce it into their political campaigns.

It's the hypocrisy, not the sex.

look at your avatar.

It is not the sex and it is not the hypocrisy.

It is your desire to discredit anyone who thinks differentlky than you do.

Be a man and admit it......or dont. I really dont care either way.
What about my avatar? Newt is a clown, and has been for 20 years.

confirming my point.

It has nothing to do with what is or what might be or what doesnt even exist. It has to do with your desire to discredit and ridicule anyone who thinks differerntly than you do.

And hey...thats OK in my book. You have the right to do and say anything you want.

But a man would not feel the need to hide behind his true intentions as you seem to be doing.

A real man with real conviuctions would admit the truth.

I'm surprised it took this long for some woman to make an accusatioin. Newt is leading in the polls after all.

Same thing happened to Cain. Lead in the polls and all these woman come leaping out of the woodwork with tales of sexual harassment or an affair.

Its getting rather old and very repetative to say the least.

Happened to? You make it sound like a tornado hit their house or something. :lol:

Again your implication is that the left hasn't any 'social values' so you don't hold your candidates to any standards and they can screw as many women as they want? That's your logic here, really? :lol:

Democrats do not run on family values. It doesn't mean they don't have any, just that they don't introduce it into their political campaigns.

Right, by that logic, as long as you don't set any standards then you can do whatever the hell you want and it's 'okay'. And since all of this has been public for many many years, I'm guessing Newt hasn't made any comments about 'family values' one way or the other for a very long time. Or is just 'implied' because he's a republican? :cuckoo:

It's been a while since this one, but it shows how craven and dishonest he is.
"I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things." Gingrich concluded, "The only way you get change is to vote Republican. That's the message for the last three days."

I'm surprised it took this long for some woman to make an accusatioin. Newt is leading in the polls after all.

Same thing happened to Cain. Lead in the polls and all these woman come leaping out of the woodwork with tales of sexual harassment or an affair.

Its getting rather old and very repetative to say the least.

Again your implication is that the left hasn't any 'social values' so you don't hold your candidates to any standards and they can screw as many women as they want? That's your logic here, really? :lol:

Oh and you know these accusations are true??

As far as I've heard and read its all he said she said.
He admitted that he was carrying on an 8 year affair with Barbie while still married to Marianne, who he cheated with, on his first wife Jackie. :lol:

Maybe politics isn't really your strong suit.

They will not report on Larry Sinclair. That has already been established. The MSM is in the tank for the Democrats. It has been that way for several decades. If Obama was a Republican,you can bet Larry Sinclair would be a household name by now. The MSM is very corrupt. It is what it is.
Hey! A Larry Sinclair supporter. That's one way to separate the idiots from the informed.

Why is he any less credible than any given woman that claimed to have been sexually harrassed by Cain?

And an FYI.....i really wouldnt care about Obama being heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. It does not change the fact that he is a well educated, articulate, intelligent human being with a vision...and the guts to push for that vision.

Albeit, not a vision I am in agreement with.

Cain paid them off to buy their silence.

article-2071215-0F1817B400000578-208_224x423.jpg

Damn. Anyone who has sex with something this ugly deserves to be investigated.
I'm pretty sure women look totally different with 30 years less on them.
As do men. Although, Newt looks surprisingly like he did in 1994, just a bit fatter.

Must be that deal with Satan.

He admitted that he was carrying on an 8 year affair with Barbie while still married to Marianne, who he cheated with, on his first wife Jackie. :lol:

It was in 1995 Anne Manning came out with her story.

As I recall, Newt did not dispute the story.
NEWT GINGRICH'S BAD OLD DAYS

Monday, Aug. 21, 1995 <-----NOTE THE DATE

"When Newt Gingrich was fighting his way through a horde of reporters into Border Books in Phoenix, Arizona, last Wednesday, it didn't take too much imagination to reduce the temperature by 70 degrees, raze the palm trees, and picture another gray-haired politician caught in press gridlock in Manchester, New Hampshire, in 1992, right after Gennifer Flowers made her charges against then-Governor Bill Clinton. Now it's Gingrich's turn, and it's Anne Manning, a former campaign worker, who went on the record for the first time in a just-published Vanity Fair article saying she had an affair with Gingrich while he was married..."

If Barack Obama was a Republican,Larry Sinclair would be hailed a glorious Hero by the Democrats & corrupt Liberal Press. And that's a fact Jack! See Ya!

look at your avatar.

It is not the sex and it is not the hypocrisy.

It is your desire to discredit anyone who thinks differentlky than you do.

Be a man and admit it......or dont. I really dont care either way.

confirming my point.

It has nothing to do with what is or what might be or what doesnt even exist. It has to do with your desire to discredit and ridicule anyone who thinks differerntly than you do.

And hey...thats OK in my book. You have the right to do and say anything you want.

But a man would not feel the need to hide behind his true intentions as you seem to be doing.

But that's not true. Do you ever see me ridiculing Ron Paul? Jon Huntsman? Nope.

And why? Because they are not hypocrites.

I wouldn't doubt that most male Congressmen cheat on their wives. It's so easy for them.

confirming my point.

But that's not true. Do you ever see me ridiculing Ron Paul? Jon Huntsman? Nope.

You have yet to have any reason to. Neither are frontrunners. But I bet when Paul is a solid number 1 you will be on this board talking trash about him.

Curious......you calim you have no issue rediculing those that are hypocrites.....

so tell me...

Did you ridicule Obama when he changed his mind about Public Financing after he realized the advantage changing his mind gave him? Afterall, that is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Newts baggage is well know. Well know by all. Even me. I was speaking about the other front runner who got accused. that was al He said. She said.

Perhaps politics isn't your strong suit.

Last edited:

Right, by that logic, as long as you don't set any standards then you can do whatever the hell you want and it's 'okay'. And since all of this has been public for many many years, I'm guessing Newt hasn't made any comments about 'family values' one way or the other for a very long time. Or is just 'implied' because he's a republican? :cuckoo:

"I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things." Gingrich concluded, "The only way you get change is to vote Republican. That's the message for the last three days."

And that has what to do with 'family values'?? Don't kill your children??? Seriously? :lol:

And that has what to do with 'family values'?? Don't kill your children??? Seriously? :lol:
I think it's the bolded part that was the point.

The bolded part implied nothing about 'family values', unless you tie it directly to the topic on which he was speaking, which was about a mother killing her children, not people having extra marital affairs. Unless of course you equate extra marital affairs with murder and feel that Newt can't speak to any moral topic because he had affairs 30 years ago. Which is a bit desperate.

The bolded part implied nothing about 'family values', unless you tie it directly to the topic on which he was speaking, which was about a mother killing her children, not people having extra marital affairs. Unless of course you equate extra marital affairs with murder and feel that Newt can't speak to any moral topic because he had affairs 30 years ago. Which is a bit desperate.

ok... how 'bout spending 70 million of our money to impeach someone for having a thing with a staffer...while having a thing with a staffer?

hypocritical enough?

and his extramarital affairs weren't 30 years ago... he's married to the staffer he dumped his wife for while impeaching clinton... and last i checked, that was about 13 years ago.

ok... how 'bout spending 70 million of our money to impeach someone for having a thing with a staffer...while having a thing with a staffer?

hypocritical enough?

and his extramarital affairs weren't 30 years ago... he's married to the staffer he dumped his wife for while impeaching clinton... and last i checked, that was about 13 years ago.

That might be true if he was impeaching Clinton for having an affair with a staffer, but that's not what the impeachment was about. Of course, we all know this by know, or we should anyway.

confirming my point.

You have yet to have any reason to. Neither are frontrunners. But I bet when Paul is a solid number 1 you will be on this board talking trash about him. Curious......you calim you have no issue rediculing those that are hypocrites..... so tell me... Did you ridicule Obama when he changed his mind about Public Financing after he realized the advantage changing his mind gave him? Afterall, that is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Deflection, bingo.

More importantly, you are so cynical that it warps your understanding that others have no use for this type of behavior from a Newt or a Herman or a Bill or a whomever.

One of the reasons I support Mitt in this nomination race is that he does not do those type of things. That was one of the good traits Bush had going for himself.

Forum List

Back