Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

The article said that the Democrats knew about the story, but even they realized it was bullshit last year so they dropped it.
No it doesn't, you embarrassing liar.

What are you talking about ?

MSNBC, CNN, Bezos' Washington Post, Carlos Slim's NY Times, none of these institutions have any shame whatsoever.

They would broadcast anything derogatory against Kav, as long as it was the least bit "believable" to their braindead audience.

This story just didn't meet that low, low bar.

I have doubts that Democrats will be permitted to take power.
I know that's the type of government you want to pursue, but it's never ended well for your type. Especially here.

Democrats are no longer America-based. Fuck 'em.
I see you have learned well about how fascists dehumanize their targets.

Please explain how noting that Democrats are no longer American in political nature dehumanizes anyone.

I guess your own words just sounded good to you, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

I served him once after the Boston marathon .. he seemed like a dick. But wow he’s a icon now. True American hero taking on the Enemies of the United States of America the Democratic Party
"I served him once".........well......................

I know that's the type of government you want to pursue, but it's never ended well for your type. Especially here.

Please explain how noting that Democrats are no longer American in political nature dehumanizes anyone.

Keep working your dehumanizing the Left.....maybe someday you can be just like those "good Germans" of yesteryear.

Keep working your dehumanizing the Left.....maybe someday you can be just like those "good Germans" of yesteryear.
So now defending yourself from left wing smears and lies is being Hitler-ish.... WOW.. I bet that juvenile smear is all you left tards have...

Talk about out of ideas... All the left has now is false correlations and projection of your own behaviors..

Witnesses that won't or can't collaborate their story....

Hahahaha what a farce
It's enlightening to see CRC women give up their self-dignity...eagerly...with both hands. And then they wonder why they will be remembered as sell outs to the 'boys will be boys' creeps by the next generation of women.

I served him once after the Boston marathon .. he seemed like a dick. But wow he’s a icon now. True American hero taking on the Enemies of the United States of America the Democratic Party
Once a dick always a dick Sorry jitss

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.
doubt that it's true
we need to set a time limit for Left's phony allegation stories because with time memories can devolve, or worse, stories can be made-up for political purposes

From the OP:

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat of Rhode Island and member of the Judiciary Committee, later said, “I would view the Ramirez allegations as not having been even remotely investigated.” Other Democrats agreed.

Ultimately, Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa and chairman of the Judiciary Committee, concluded, “There is no corroboration of the allegations made by Dr. Ford or Ms. Ramirez.” Mr. Kavanaugh was confirmed on Oct. 6, 2018, by a vote of 50-48, the closest vote for a Supreme Court justice in more than 130 years.

Kavanaugh is a scumbag! He should be impeached.
After being investigated by the never exhausted media ??? It was over and they knew it, but hold on to that weak political card for later dates eh ??
They investigated. They had a Kavanaugh victim saying what the POS did. You & Trump & Republicans didn't give a shit. Raping is OK as long as there are no witnesses.,

Is it against the law? Look at Obama , 6,000 blacks shot in his home town.. he did nothing
You are a lying fuck. Action was being taken.

What has your fat sasses orange POS done about it?? What has he done about mass shootings. NOT A FUCKING THING

Your projection is humorous at best.

Democrats have adopted a political philosophy diametrically opposed to the Constitution. It is obvious and cannot credibly be denied.

Grabbing women's crotches,. rubbing their pathetic little dicks aganst women. This is just having fun?

Is it against the law? Look at Obama , 6,000 blacks shot in his home town.. he did nothing
You are a lying fuck. Action was being taken.

What has your fat sasses orange POS done about it?? What has he done about mass shootings. NOT A FUCKING THING
And the POS said if he did it it would be all over campus It WAS all over campus And FBI NEVER checked out the witnesses Wanted to get him appointed as soon as possible

Forum List

Back