Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

I know that's the type of government you want to pursue, but it's never ended well for your type. Especially here.

Democrats are no longer America-based. Fuck 'em.
I see you have learned well about how fascists dehumanize their targets.

Please explain how noting that Democrats are no longer American in political nature dehumanizes anyone.

I guess your own words just sounded good to you, eh? :auiqs.jpg:
Keep working your dehumanizing the Left.....maybe someday you can be just like those "good Germans" of yesteryear.

Your projection is humorous at best.

Democrats have adopted a political philosophy diametrically opposed to the Constitution. It is obvious and cannot credibly be denied.
Trump and republicans urinate on our constitution

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.

Still trying for the smear campaign huh?

I hope to god he overturns Roe vs. wade, now....just in spite.

I served him once after the Boston marathon .. he seemed like a dick. But wow he’s a icon now. True American hero taking on the Enemies of the United States of America the Democratic Party
Once a dick always a dick Sorry jitss
Is it against the law? Look at Obama , 6,000 blacks shot in his home town.. he did nothing
You are a lying fuck. Action was being taken.

What has your fat sasses orange POS done about it?? What has he done about mass shootings. NOT A FUCKING THING
And the POS said if he did it it would be all over campus It WAS all over campus And FBI NEVER checked out the witnesses Wanted to get him appointed as soon as possible
Any proof? Any real proof?

Didn't think so...

Democrats are no longer America-based. Fuck 'em.
I see you have learned well about how fascists dehumanize their targets.

Please explain how noting that Democrats are no longer American in political nature dehumanizes anyone.

I guess your own words just sounded good to you, eh? :auiqs.jpg:
Keep working your dehumanizing the Left.....maybe someday you can be just like those "good Germans" of yesteryear.

Your projection is humorous at best.

Democrats have adopted a political philosophy diametrically opposed to the Constitution. It is obvious and cannot credibly be denied.
Trump and republicans urinate on our constitution
You mean the one you deny and try to tear up each and every time your in power?

I served him once after the Boston marathon .. he seemed like a dick. But wow he’s a icon now. True American hero taking on the Enemies of the United States of America the Democratic Party
Is it against the law? Look at Obama , 6,000 blacks shot in his home town.. he did nothing

What has your fat sasses orange POS done about it?? What has he done about mass shootings. NOT A FUCKING THING
And the POS said if he did it it would be all over campus It WAS all over campus And FBI NEVER checked out the witnesses Wanted to get him appointed as soon as possible

Didn't think so...
7 ,8 students have come forward said never questioned by FBI Of course with Repubs every dem lies and repubs are all truth seekers

Poor Eddie. Missed the memo that this is all bullshit. Again. Another swing and miss by desperate to deflect lefties. But keep doing this. All you idiots are doing is guaranteeing Trump's re-election.

During the Senate hearings DOJ retained tens of thousands of documents, hidden away from Senators, and at the last minute some of the documents were allowed.
No copies were allowed, no note taking was allowed, and the hearing was total BS, in favor of the rapist & drunk Kavanaugh.

One thing clear about the GOP; they love sexual pervs, drunks, & evangelicals.

Why didn't Trump pick Roy Moore for SCJ?

Poor Eddie. Missed the memo that this is all bullshit. Again. Another swing and miss by desperate to deflect lefties. But keep doing this. All you idiots are doing is guaranteeing Trump's re-election.
FK trump and all his low life lying degenerate supporters He and people like you have brought America to its lowest levels not seen in decades Good work Hope you get it back in spades

BTW Lantern How the F would you know what bullshit is ?? You've been swallowing Trumps shit for almost 3 years now

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.

Weird the dreaded FBI never introduced 20+ womens testimony.
Ah ,our Brett, a key figure in the Monica investigation.
Sitting right behind ken starr all the time.
an expert in fondling

Didn't think so...
7 ,8 students have come forward said never questioned by FBI Of course with Repubs every dem lies and repubs are all truth seekers
The FBI has already said they do not investigate unsubstantiated allegstions of misbehavior. Those accusations are made to the local police.

FK trump and all his low life lying degenerate supporters He and people like you have brought America to its lowest levels not seen in decades Good work Hope you get it back in spades

Pay back is a bitch, huh eddie?

And for your information....

ece8eeb0d918f6a3c0dfd053e51a3bb2.jpg

Democrat Desperation has set in. This tells me that the Media knows that something damageing is coming out soon and they need to create a distraction from it.

New sexual misconduct accusation against Kavanaugh emerges, echoing previous Yale allegation

Brett Kavanaugh Fit In With the Privileged Kids. She Did Not.

Very odd.

How does one push another mans penis into the hand of a woman?

The physics do not seem doable. One could push the woman's hand onto a mans penis but not the other way around. One would have to manipulate or push his entire body. If another person DID manage to push his body and or penis into the hands of a woman it would seem that THEY are the ones doing the assaulting not the guy who just happens to have his pants down.

Not a very sound accusation and nothing like the baseless allegations made by Ramirez.

Yep, more shoes to drop on Kavanaugh. He should be impeached.

Two New York Times reporters say they’ve uncovered a previously unreported account of sexual misconduct allegedly carried out by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was a student at Yale.

In an op-ed for the Times, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said they learned of the alleged misconduct during a 10-month investigation of Kavanaugh’s life at prep-school and Yale, including the assault accusations, for their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”

Max Stier, Kavanaugh’s classmate at Yale, told the reporters that he once saw Kavanaugh with his pants down while his friends pushed his penis into the hands of a female student during a dorm party.

According to Pogrebin and Kelly, Stier reported his account to senators and the FBI, though the FBI didn’t investigate it. Pogrebin and Kelly said they “corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with” Stier.

What Stier said he witnessed is similar to an allegation lodged against Kavanaugh by his former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which was first reported by the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow last September.

NYT Reporters Say They Uncovered New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh
The NYT sleuths "uncovered a claim"? My God!

Forum List

Back