Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.

Citation needed.

So far no evidence has ever emerged
It turned out to be a fake. No evidence.
We have witnesses.

Or maybe you think rubbing your dick on unsuspecting women is normal.
You have witnesses? Please show us.. Every single witness Ford put up said they do not recall an event like this EVER happening...

Brett Kavanaugh is a pervert. Too much evidence suggests he is unfit to be a Supreme Court Justice, or in any public office.

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

Ohh, you have some leftist hacks who will lie? Dayum, how original...

Fucking Ford needs to go to prison as a lesson to the Heinreich Himmler democrats, it's not a free pass when you perjure yourselves to obstruct justice.

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

Repubs love candidates to do that All those perverts should be wiped from the face of the earth

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

It’s probably less abnormal that constantly making things up and faking as The activity of ones existence

It is not normal for you to worship sexually deviant men & then lying to protect them. You should get help.

A college professor with nothing to gain vs a drunken fool with everything to protect.

And the POS said if he did it it would be all over campus It WAS all over campus And FBI NEVER checked out the witnesses Wanted to get him appointed as soon as possible
Any proof? Any real proof?

Didn't think so...
7 ,8 students have come forward said never questioned by FBI Of course with Repubs every dem lies and repubs are all truth seekers
The FBI has already said they do not investigate unsubstantiated allegstions of misbehavior. Those accusations are made to the local police.
Then why the fuck were they investigating the Ford story?

Comrade Realdunce, do you agree that Ford should be in prison for perjury? She lied under oath and admits she lied because she feared milquetoast Kavanaugh would end the abortion industrial complex.
Ford admitted to the perjury.... That was priceless... I still dont understand why the DEMOCRAT controlled congress did not take the appropriate actions for criminal prosecution..

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

It’s probably less abnormal that constantly making things up and faking as The activity of ones existence

It is not normal for you to worship sexually deviant men & then lying to protect them. You should get help.

A college professor with nothing to gain vs a drunken fool with everything to protect.
Don’t be so hard on yourself, you are not drunken.

I have doubts that Democrats will be permitted to take power.
I know that's the type of government you want to pursue, but it's never ended well for your type. Especially here.

Democrats are no longer America-based. Fuck 'em.
I see you have learned well about how fascists dehumanize their targets.

You make false accusations against Kavanough..... and now you want to talk about dehumanizing? By your own standard, you are the fascists.

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

FantasyDave looks triggered....

Why do you lie? The only Drunken fool is Ford.. Trump doesn't drink and hasn't for over 40 years..

You seem to have a problem with real facts... Fantasydave....

Last edited:

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

Prove he is a deviant.

Ford Ramirez and Swetnick all failed to do so

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

Prove he is a deviant.

If the facts had been presented before an unbiased Jury, and if Grassley was not a dishonest cheat, and Kavanaugh behaved before said jury as he did before the Senate Committee, he would have been convicted, of that I'm certain.

We have witnesses.

Prove he is a deviant.

If the facts had been presented before an unbiased Jury, and if Grassley was not a dishonest cheat, and Kavanaugh behaved before said jury as he did before the Senate Committee, he would have been convicted, of that I'm certain.
You share FANTASYDAVE's affliction... You are totally devoid of commonsense and facts... You project your own parties afflictions..

I served him once after the Boston marathon .. he seemed like a dick. But wow he’s a icon now. True American hero taking on the Enemies of the United States of America the Democratic Party
Once a dick always a dick Sorry jitss
Is it against the law? Look at Obama , 6,000 blacks shot in his home town.. he did nothing
You are a lying fuck. Action was being taken.

What has your fat sasses orange POS done about it?? What has he done about mass shootings. NOT A FUCKING THING
And the POS said if he did it it would be all over campus It WAS all over campus And FBI NEVER checked out the witnesses Wanted to get him appointed as soon as possible

Didn't think so...

I know that's the type of government you want to pursue, but it's never ended well for your type. Especially here.

Please explain how noting that Democrats are no longer American in political nature dehumanizes anyone.

I guess your own words just sounded good to you, eh? :auiqs.jpg:
Keep working your dehumanizing the Left.....maybe someday you can be just like those "good Germans" of yesteryear.

Your projection is humorous at best.

Democrats have adopted a political philosophy diametrically opposed to the Constitution. It is obvious and cannot credibly be denied.

A Trumpette ignoring Trump's trashing of the Constitution.

Citation needed.

We have witnesses.

FantasyDave looks triggered....

Why do you lie? The only Drunken fool is Ford.. Trump doesn't drink and hasn't for over 40 years..

You seem to have a problem with real facts... Fantasydave....

Seems you've been drinking or smoking something psychoactive.

Once a dick always a dick Sorry jitss
Is it against the law? Look at Obama , 6,000 blacks shot in his home town.. he did nothing
You are a lying fuck. Action was being taken.

What has your fat sasses orange POS done about it?? What has he done about mass shootings. NOT A FUCKING THING

Didn't think so...

Please explain how noting that Democrats are no longer American in political nature dehumanizes anyone.

I guess your own words just sounded good to you, eh? :auiqs.jpg:
Keep working your dehumanizing the Left.....maybe someday you can be just like those "good Germans" of yesteryear.

Your projection is humorous at best.

Democrats have adopted a political philosophy diametrically opposed to the Constitution. It is obvious and cannot credibly be denied.

A Trumpette ignoring Trump's trashing of the Constitution.

Feel free to provide examples.

We have witnesses.

Prove he is a deviant.

There were no FACTS.

There were only unsupported accusations.

If anyone can be convicted based on unsupported allegations then our entire justice system has failed and we have reverted back to witch hunts.

If that is justice system you want move to a third world nation. We are still more civilized and no jury would have convicted Kavanuagh

We have witnesses.

Prove he is a deviant.

You share FANTASYDAVE's affliction... You are totally devoid of commonsense and facts... You project your own parties afflictions..

F. U. I watched the testimony, I observed Grassley's behavior and watched how the Republicans put great limitations on the investigation of Kavanaugh.

Common sense suggests that Ford was honest, and Kavanaugh was lying. It's also clear to me you are a biddable fool.

Prove he is a deviant.

F. U. I watched the testimony, I observed Grassley's behavior and watched how the Republicans put great limitations on the investigation of Kavanaugh.

Common sense suggests that Ford was honest, and Kavanaugh was lying. It's also clear to me you are a biddable fool.
LOL

Every single witness denied having anything like she porported happen. They called her a lying drunk. Ford even admitted that she was only trying to keep Roe V Wade from being overturned. SHE LIED! You lying sack of shit...

Prove he is a deviant.

Common sense suggests NO SUCH thing.

Essentially you are trashing one of our most important safeguards against tyranny which is presumption of innocence.

An accusation is not enough. Not one witness or piece of evidence supported ANY of the allegations ESPECIALLY fords.

The allegations were investigated thoroughly and nothing has stopped further investigations from the media which have turned up nothing until now. And all they have now is some ridiculous sounding story of SOMEONE else assaulting a woman with Kavanaughs penis

Prove he is a deviant.

LOL

Every single witness denied having anything like she porported happen. They called her a lying drunk. Ford even admitted that she was only trying to keep Roe V Wade from being overturned. SHE LIED! You lying sack of shit...
She admitted no such thong.

According to you,. there is rape unless there are witnesses.

Forum List

Back