Here we go again

I thought they had banned those CF flags. I was certain the only place to get them was to make one or get on the black market.

I thought they had banned those CF flags. I was certain the only place to get them was to make one or get on the black market.
I don't think they are banned, mike. And if you are talking about the stars & bars I don't think they should be, for private property that is.

I don't think they are banned, mike. And if you are talking about the stars & bars I don't think they should be, for private property that is.
They are banned on public property

Why would a government want to fly them?

Because it's the state flag, maybe?

blog_oldgeorgiaflag.jpg

Derp!

If we're talking stars and bars there shouldn't be an issue.

Because it's the state flag, maybe?

blog_oldgeorgiaflag.jpg

Derp!
Not for long

These vermin are like smallpox and polio. They emerge from dormancy every now and then when they smell encouragement, and thrive until the antidote of decency rises up to quell them again. I always wondered why folks like this think of themselves as a ruling class.

Nazis, racists, bigots: Extremism on US ballot in 2018

So umm ... how many such candidates are participating? I think the piece mentioned five among a huge national field.

Shrug. It's just more media magnification of insignificant events.

but Maxine Waters/etc are not black supremacists? not bigots? not haters??
so the blacks/Asians/Latinos can promote their race, but not whites??
hahahahahahahhaha
I just saw this on Yahoo
same old/everyday anti-white crap

.....they mention the Starbucks incident--that had NOTHING to do with race--so the whole article is BULLSHIT lies

The flag is offensive to me, but that's not the point and I have to support other's right to fly it. I am glad it is federally banned, since it is a symbol of a national disgrace (to me, that is), but to those who deny it was a banner in support of slavery and disenfranchisement, it is a flag of honor. This will never change for either side, I suspect. What's more important is that if one American loses a right, we all lose it. On private property, freedom of expression is a basic right. Those of us who don't like the symbol can just look the other way.

Forum List

Back