HERE WE GO: Biden Campaign Wants Fact Checkers For Presidential Debates Because Joe Biden Is Incapable Forming Coherent Arguments

W
Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

Link to Russia doing that attempting to hack her emails hours after the crack?

Watch this................
LOL

Sure, watch this ...

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report reads, referring to Russia's military intelligence agency.
The Russian officers sent malicious links to 15 email accounts linked to the domain of Clinton’s personal office, and the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

Her personal office? The emails in question were her Sec of State emails, Dummy.

Try again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... again ... email does not reside on a single server. Hackers tried to access her email accounts, just as I said

Are you ever not a

Ever?? :ack-1:
Show me Mueller's evidence. Who told him they tried to hack Hitlery's private email account? Hillary? Grow a brain.

And how the hell does Mueller know they never tried to hack her before? How could he possibly prove that? Hint: He can't.

You are a gullible rube.
Fuck off, dumbfuck, I already gave you a link to the news reporting on this. So did meaner gene. That you still want to keep your head buried firmly up your ass because you want to continue denying reality is your problem at this point.
I asked for the evidence Mueller has, not ”lefty news reports”, Fuckwad.
LOLOLOL

You're such a raging dumbfuck, this is your idea of "lefty news"...

Secondly, thehill.com article I posted cited the Mueller report.

Thirdly, are you ever not a raging dumbfuck? Ever???

spank-gif.278780
Still no evidence, I see.

:oops8:
LOL

Not my problem you can't read. Of course, I'm saying that to the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: who thinks thehill.com is "lefty news." So there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
An opinion piece in The Hill isn’t evidence, Perry Mason.
LOLOLOL

Now everyone here knows you don't know the difference between opinion pieces and journalism.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try as hard as you to make a complete fool of themselves. :lmao:

Here's a clue for ya ... articles on news sites that are opinion pieces ... state they are opinion pieces.
You are still evidence free, Fuckwit.

Must suck to be you. :iyfyus.jpg:
LOLOL

Suuure, dumbfuck ... the news just made it up. :cuckoo:

Now you are catching on, Ultra Slow One.

I keep asking you for EVIDENCE, you keep bring inane bullshit.
And I gave you evidence. Mueller's report is evidence. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:
Wrong. You gave me an opinion piece that referenced the Mueller report.

I asked what evidence Meuller has. Did Hitlery tell him that Russia tried to hack her personal email years after she turned over all her SOS emails to the FBI?

How would Mueller know if Russia never tried to hack her before that? That is unknowable, yet you claim the report has the evidence to prove it. What is that evidence?

Be specific.
^^^ a moron who still thinks a news article by a journalist is an "opinion piece" and think thehill.com is "lefty news."

:lmao:
Still no evidence, Fawn? Just whining about your betters?

This is getting boring.

:rolleyes:
LOL

The evidence is in the report, cited by the article you're incapable of comprehending.
Cut and paste it from the report.
If you want access to classified material, you're gonna need to obtain that clearance yourself.
In other words, you have no evidence.
No, fucking moron, I have the Mueller report. That's evidence.
Really? Then past it into your post.
Not sure how to "past" something into a post, but regardless, I already posted a link to show Russia tried to hack Hillary's email just hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to do so.
You link had no evidence.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Mueller's report is evidence.
No, it isn't. What actual evidence is in the report?

You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this. I wonder why.:laughing0301:
"You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this."

Holy fuck, are you ever retarded. Yes, that was explained. Even worse for you -- that explanation is in the link to thehill.com article you just posted.

rotfl-gif.288736
Nope. It wasn't explained.

You keep losing, loser.
All you prove is that you're too stupid to understand the explanation she included in her article. I can live with that.

Let's apply your "logic" to another scenario:

I just walked around my back yard looking for gold. I didn't find any.

Using your logic, that proves gold doesn't exist.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

W
Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report reads, referring to Russia's military intelligence agency.
The Russian officers sent malicious links to 15 email accounts linked to the domain of Clinton’s personal office, and the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

Her personal office? The emails in question were her Sec of State emails, Dummy.

Try again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... again ... email does not reside on a single server. Hackers tried to access her email accounts, just as I said

Are you ever not a

Show me Mueller's evidence. Who told him they tried to hack Hitlery's private email account? Hillary? Grow a brain.

And how the hell does Mueller know they never tried to hack her before? How could he possibly prove that? Hint: He can't.

You are a gullible rube.
Fuck off, dumbfuck, I already gave you a link to the news reporting on this. So did meaner gene. That you still want to keep your head buried firmly up your ass because you want to continue denying reality is your problem at this point.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

Not my problem you can't read. Of course, I'm saying that to the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: who thinks thehill.com is "lefty news." So there's that.

LOLOLOL

Now everyone here knows you don't know the difference between opinion pieces and journalism.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try as hard as you to make a complete fool of themselves. :lmao:

Here's a clue for ya ... articles on news sites that are opinion pieces ... state they are opinion pieces.

LOLOL

And I gave you evidence. Mueller's report is evidence. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

I asked what evidence Meuller has. Did Hitlery tell him that Russia tried to hack her personal email years after she turned over all her SOS emails to the FBI?

How would Mueller know if Russia never tried to hack her before that? That is unknowable, yet you claim the report has the evidence to prove it. What is that evidence?

Be specific.
^^^ a moron who still thinks a news article by a journalist is an "opinion piece" and think thehill.com is "lefty news."

This is getting boring.

LOL

The evidence is in the report, cited by the article you're incapable of comprehending.
If you want access to classified material, you're gonna need to obtain that clearance yourself.
So you made it up. You finally admit you have no evidence.

Baby steps.
LOL

You poor thing, now you're reduced to lying. I posted the evidence.
You didn't post evidence. You posted opinion pieces talking about the Mueller report. Apparently, you are so stupid you think that is evidence.

It isn't, Simpleton.
You just can't stop lying, can ya, putz. I posted no opinion piece.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

Oops! You are caught in yet another lie, liar. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not an opinion piece.

Here's the link the thehill.com opinion pieces...

You're such a fucking retard, you think I didn't prove my claim because you're too stupid to know what an opinion piece is.
You keep losing in this thread. The article was her opinion. Nothing more....................it contained ZERO EVIDENCE. None. Zip. Nada.

Answer this question: How is it knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery before this?

I predict you will continue to dodge the questions and come back with more lies.
Lying still doesn't help you, retard. She cited her source.

Shit, I just gave you the link to thehill.com's actual opinion pieces so yo ucould see what they look like, and you still prove to be too fucked in the head to understand.

Dodging and lying..............just what I predicted.
LOL

I dodged nothing. I lied about nothing. Why do you blame me because you're too retarded to understand a news article?
More dodging and lying.
^^^ Just another retard who doesn't understand English. :dunno:

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

You didn't post evidence. You posted opinion pieces talking about the Mueller report. Apparently, you are so stupid you think that is evidence.

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, you think I didn't prove my claim because you're too stupid to know what an opinion piece is.
You keep losing in this thread. The article was her opinion. Nothing more....................it contained ZERO EVIDENCE. None. Zip. Nada.

Answer this question: How is it knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery before this?

I predict you will continue to dodge the questions and come back with more lies.

Shit, I just gave you the link to thehill.com's actual opinion pieces so yo ucould see what they look like, and you still prove to be too fucked in the head to understand.

LOL

I dodged nothing. I lied about nothing. Why do you blame me because you're too retarded to understand a news article?
More dodging and lying.
That's another lie.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.
You don't seem to understand that Mueller's say-so is evidence of nothing.

Lol.....who didn't see this coming? This is more proof that mentally ill Quid Pro Quo Joe is not fit to serve as president. They know Trump will rip him to shreds in the debates.

It is only getting started.
This was actually an idea that that appeared in a NYT OP-ED a month ago.
In that same OP-ED, they also stated there shouldn't be a debate at all.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.
That moron actually thinks an article that references Mueller is actual evidence.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Not sure how to "past" something into a post, but regardless, I already posted a link to show Russia tried to hack Hillary's email just hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to do so.

LOLOL

You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this. I wonder why.:laughing0301:
"You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this."

Holy fuck, are you ever retarded. Yes, that was explained. Even worse for you -- that explanation is in the link to thehill.com article you just posted.

rotfl-gif.288736

You keep losing, loser.
All you prove is that you're too stupid to understand the explanation she included in her article. I can live with that.

LOLOL

Using your logic, Impeached Trump was was never exonerated of colluding with Russia.

You posted someone saying Russia tried to hack Hillary's email. You didn't post any evidence to support the claim.
That "someone" was Mueller. He investigated it; whereas fucking morons like you, didn't.

Then post his evidence, dumbass. His say-so isn't evidence.
Sure it is. He investigated it.
Then show the evidence he uncovered. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Fuck you, I already posted his findings.

My personal bet...
1) There will be no debates. There is no way Biden can do it. As we have all seen over the past year he is obviously getting worse.
2) If they do, there will be some sort of concession to try and keep Biden from having to formulate opinions, or having to recall specifics. One possibility is the media will give both candidates the questions beforehand giving some excuse as to why they are doing it.
3) Also they will highly likely keep the questions hypothetical, and not logical. This will make it easier for Biden to answer and will stop him from having to state facts.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

You keep losing, loser.

LOLOL

Using your logic, Impeached Trump was was never exonerated of colluding with Russia.

Not on him to prove he is innocent, Moron.

That isn't how our system works, Simpleton.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.
That's another lie.
Nope, not a lie. Mueller's conclusion is explained in the article YOU posted a link to. It's in English. You still don't understand it.

You posted someone saying Russia tried to hack Hillary's email. You didn't post any evidence to support the claim.
That "someone" was Mueller. He investigated it; whereas fucking morons like you, didn't.

You posted an article about a report.

No evidence.

ZIP.

ZERO.

NADA.

His findings aren't evidence, moron. I don't care what Mueller claims he "found."

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.
That's another lie.
Nope, not a lie. Mueller's conclusion is explained in the article YOU posted a link to. It's in English. You still don't understand it.

More lies by you. You are really racking them up this morning. Way ahead of your usual pace.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.
Mueller's report is evidence. Like your fellow retard, according to you, Impeached Trump was never exonerated of colluding with Russia. Yet you claim that he was.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.
Mueller's report is evidence. Like your fellow retard, according to you, Impeached Trump was never exonerated of colluding with Russia. Yet you claim that he was.

Ever??
No, it's not. It's nothing more than Mueller's view of the evidence. Mueller didn't include any of the actual evidence on Russian hacking.

Ever??

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.

Ever??
Trump isn't required to prove he is innocent in America.

You need a basic civics lesson, Dummy.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

More dodging and lying.

Ever??

• The report uses qualified and vague language to describe key events, indicating that Mueller and his investigators do not actually know for certain whether Russian intelligence officers stole Democratic Party emails, or how those emails were transferred to WikiLeaks.
  • The report's timeline of events appears to defy logic. According to its narrative, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange announced the publication of Democratic Party emails not only before he received the documents but before he even communicated with the source that provided them.
  • There is strong reason to doubt Mueller’s suggestion that an alleged Russian cutout called Guccifer 2.0 supplied the stolen emails to Assange.
  • Mueller’s decision not to interview Assange – a central figure who claims Russia was not behind the hack – suggests an unwillingness to explore avenues of evidence on fundamental questions.
  • U.S. intelligence officials cannot make definitive conclusions about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee computer servers because they did not analyze those servers themselves. Instead, they relied on the forensics of CrowdStrike, a private contractor for the DNC that was not a neutral party, much as “Russian dossier” compiler Christopher Steele, also a DNC contractor, was not a neutral party. This puts two Democrat-hired contractors squarely behind underlying allegations in the affair – a key circumstance that Mueller ignores.
  • Further, the government allowed CrowdStrike and the Democratic Party's legal counsel to submit redacted records, meaning CrowdStrike and not the government decided what could be revealed or not regarding evidence of hacking.
  • Mueller’s report conspicuously does not allege that the Russian government carried out the social media campaign. Instead it blames, as Mueller said in his closing remarks, "a private Russian entity" known as the Internet Research Agency (IRA).
  • Mueller also falls far short of proving that the Russian social campaign was sophisticated, or even more than minimally related to the 2016 election. As with the collusion and Russian hacking allegations, Democratic officials had a central and overlooked hand in generating the alarm about Russian social media activity.
  • John Brennan, then director of the CIA, played a seminal and overlooked role in all facets of what became Mueller’s investigation: the suspicions that triggered the initial collusion probe; the allegations of Russian interference; and the intelligence assessment that purported to validate the interference allegations that Brennan himself helped generate. Yet Brennan has since revealed himself to be, like CrowdStrike and Steele, hardly a neutral party -- in fact a partisan with a deep animus toward Trump.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

You keep losing, loser.

LOLOL

Not on him to prove he is innocent, Moron.

That isn't how our system works, Simpleton.
LOLOL

Oh? You're claiming Mueller didn't exonerate Impeached Trump of collusion??

So Impeached Trump was lying then, huh?

91e.jpg

How lucky is Impeached Trump that you're just a retard who struggles with English?

Forum List

Back