HERE WE GO: Biden Campaign Wants Fact Checkers For Presidential Debates Because Joe Biden Is Incapable Forming Coherent Arguments

W
Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

Link to Russia doing that attempting to hack her emails hours after the crack?

Watch this................
LOL

Sure, watch this ...

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report reads, referring to Russia's military intelligence agency.
The Russian officers sent malicious links to 15 email accounts linked to the domain of Clinton’s personal office, and the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

Her personal office? The emails in question were her Sec of State emails, Dummy.

Try again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... again ... email does not reside on a single server. Hackers tried to access her email accounts, just as I said

Are you ever not a

Ever?? :ack-1:
Show me Mueller's evidence. Who told him they tried to hack Hitlery's private email account? Hillary? Grow a brain.

And how the hell does Mueller know they never tried to hack her before? How could he possibly prove that? Hint: He can't.

You are a gullible rube.
Fuck off, dumbfuck, I already gave you a link to the news reporting on this. So did meaner gene. That you still want to keep your head buried firmly up your ass because you want to continue denying reality is your problem at this point.
I asked for the evidence Mueller has, not ”lefty news reports”, Fuckwad.
LOLOLOL

You're such a raging dumbfuck, this is your idea of "lefty news"...

Secondly, thehill.com article I posted cited the Mueller report.

Thirdly, are you ever not a raging dumbfuck? Ever???

spank-gif.278780
Still no evidence, I see.

:oops8:
LOL

Not my problem you can't read. Of course, I'm saying that to the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: who thinks thehill.com is "lefty news." So there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
An opinion piece in The Hill isn’t evidence, Perry Mason.
LOLOLOL

Now everyone here knows you don't know the difference between opinion pieces and journalism.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try as hard as you to make a complete fool of themselves. :lmao:

Here's a clue for ya ... articles on news sites that are opinion pieces ... state they are opinion pieces.
You are still evidence free, Fuckwit.

Must suck to be you. :iyfyus.jpg:
LOLOL

Suuure, dumbfuck ... the news just made it up. :cuckoo:

Now you are catching on, Ultra Slow One.

I keep asking you for EVIDENCE, you keep bring inane bullshit.
And I gave you evidence. Mueller's report is evidence. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:
Wrong. You gave me an opinion piece that referenced the Mueller report.

I asked what evidence Meuller has. Did Hitlery tell him that Russia tried to hack her personal email years after she turned over all her SOS emails to the FBI?

How would Mueller know if Russia never tried to hack her before that? That is unknowable, yet you claim the report has the evidence to prove it. What is that evidence?

Be specific.
^^^ a moron who still thinks a news article by a journalist is an "opinion piece" and think thehill.com is "lefty news."

:lmao:
Still no evidence, Fawn? Just whining about your betters?

This is getting boring.

:rolleyes:
LOL

The evidence is in the report, cited by the article you're incapable of comprehending.
Cut and paste it from the report.
If you want access to classified material, you're gonna need to obtain that clearance yourself.
So you made it up. You finally admit you have no evidence.

Baby steps.
LOL

You poor thing, now you're reduced to lying. I posted the evidence.
You didn't post evidence. You posted opinion pieces talking about the Mueller report. Apparently, you are so stupid you think that is evidence.

It isn't, Simpleton.
You just can't stop lying, can ya, putz. I posted no opinion piece.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

Oops! You are caught in yet another lie, liar. :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not an opinion piece.

Here's the link the thehill.com opinion pieces...

You're such a fucking retard, you think I didn't prove my claim because you're too stupid to know what an opinion piece is.

W
Only people who had her emails at that point was the FBI, and they were missing tens of thousands.

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

“Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton's personal office,” the report reads, referring to Russia's military intelligence agency.
The Russian officers sent malicious links to 15 email accounts linked to the domain of Clinton’s personal office, and the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

Her personal office? The emails in question were her Sec of State emails, Dummy.

Try again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... again ... email does not reside on a single server. Hackers tried to access her email accounts, just as I said

Are you ever not a

Show me Mueller's evidence. Who told him they tried to hack Hitlery's private email account? Hillary? Grow a brain.

And how the hell does Mueller know they never tried to hack her before? How could he possibly prove that? Hint: He can't.

You are a gullible rube.
Fuck off, dumbfuck, I already gave you a link to the news reporting on this. So did meaner gene. That you still want to keep your head buried firmly up your ass because you want to continue denying reality is your problem at this point.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

Not my problem you can't read. Of course, I'm saying that to the forum :laugh2: jester :laugh2: who thinks thehill.com is "lefty news." So there's that.

LOLOLOL

Now everyone here knows you don't know the difference between opinion pieces and journalism.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try as hard as you to make a complete fool of themselves. :lmao:

Here's a clue for ya ... articles on news sites that are opinion pieces ... state they are opinion pieces.

LOLOL

And I gave you evidence. Mueller's report is evidence. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

I asked what evidence Meuller has. Did Hitlery tell him that Russia tried to hack her personal email years after she turned over all her SOS emails to the FBI?

How would Mueller know if Russia never tried to hack her before that? That is unknowable, yet you claim the report has the evidence to prove it. What is that evidence?

Be specific.
^^^ a moron who still thinks a news article by a journalist is an "opinion piece" and think thehill.com is "lefty news."

This is getting boring.

LOL

The evidence is in the report, cited by the article you're incapable of comprehending.
If you want access to classified material, you're gonna need to obtain that clearance yourself.
In other words, you have no evidence.
No, fucking moron, I have the Mueller report. That's evidence.
Really? Then past it into your post.
Not sure how to "past" something into a post, but regardless, I already posted a link to show Russia tried to hack Hillary's email just hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to do so.
You posted someone saying Russia tried to hack Hillary's email. You didn't post any evidence to support the claim.
That "someone" was Mueller. He investigated it; whereas fucking morons like you, didn't.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

You didn't post evidence. You posted opinion pieces talking about the Mueller report. Apparently, you are so stupid you think that is evidence.

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, you think I didn't prove my claim because you're too stupid to know what an opinion piece is.
You keep losing in this thread. The article was her opinion. Nothing more....................it contained ZERO EVIDENCE. None. Zip. Nada.

Answer this question: How is it knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery before this?

I predict you will continue to dodge the questions and come back with more lies.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Not sure how to "past" something into a post, but regardless, I already posted a link to show Russia tried to hack Hillary's email just hours after Impeached Trump encouraged them to do so.
You link had no evidence.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Mueller's report is evidence.
No, it isn't. What actual evidence is in the report?

You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this. I wonder why.:laughing0301:
"You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this."

Holy fuck, are you ever retarded. Yes, that was explained. Even worse for you -- that explanation is in the link to thehill.com article you just posted.

rotfl-gif.288736

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

LOLOL

You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this. I wonder why.:laughing0301:
"You have yet to explain how it is knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery prior to this."

Holy fuck, are you ever retarded. Yes, that was explained. Even worse for you -- that explanation is in the link to thehill.com article you just posted.

rotfl-gif.288736
Nope. It wasn't explained.

You keep losing, loser.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

You keep losing in this thread. The article was her opinion. Nothing more....................it contained ZERO EVIDENCE. None. Zip. Nada.

Answer this question: How is it knowable that Russia didn't try to hack Hitlery before this?

I predict you will continue to dodge the questions and come back with more lies.
Lying still doesn't help you, retard. She cited her source.

Shit, I just gave you the link to thehill.com's actual opinion pieces so yo ucould see what they look like, and you still prove to be too fucked in the head to understand.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

Shit, I just gave you the link to thehill.com's actual opinion pieces so yo ucould see what they look like, and you still prove to be too fucked in the head to understand.

Dodging and lying..............just what I predicted.

Had Mitt Romney fought back when incorrectly "corrected" by Candy Crowley, we might be in the 2nd term of Romney today.

Looking back, I'm kind of glad, Mitt is a pussy.
That's what democrats are planning on. Disrupting the debate until the clock runs out.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

You keep losing, loser.
LOLOLOLOL

Yes, retard, it's in my link that you just posted.

You're fucked in the head beyond repair.

rotfl-gif.288736

You give a link because you can't quote any actual evidence.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

You keep losing, loser.
LOLOLOLOL

Yes, retard, it's in my link that you just posted.

You're fucked in the head beyond repair.

rotfl-gif.288736
You mean this:

the “investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain," according to the report.

Are you really telling us you are so stupid you think that is proof Russia never tried to hack Hitlery prior to this? That Mueller didn't find evidence? Did Mueller even look for earlier hack attempts? Who knows, they don't say. All they say is they are so inept they found nothing.

Wow! You really look more stupid than you usually do.............AND THAT'S A CHORE, Son. :laughing0301:

Lol.....who didn't see this coming? This is more proof that mentally ill Quid Pro Quo Joe is not fit to serve as president. They know Trump will rip him to shreds in the debates.

Biden is in cognitive crisis and white power boneheads suck.

Lol.....who didn't see this coming? This is more proof that mentally ill Quid Pro Quo Joe is not fit to serve as president. They know Trump will rip him to shreds in the debates.

It's because Donna Brazil works for fox now and can't help him cheat like she did for Hillary.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

Stop lying. Like many news articles, it contained quotes and reference to her source.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

You keep losing, loser.
All you prove is that you're too stupid to understand the explanation she included in her article. I can live with that.

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

I dodged nothing. I lied about nothing. Why do you blame me because you're too retarded to understand a news article?

W

LOL

Sure, watch this ...

Try again.
LOLOL

Are you ever not a

You are a gullible rube.
LOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Be specific.

This is getting boring.

LOL

Baby steps.
LOL

It isn't, Simpleton.
Yes you did, liar.

This one:

LOLOL

LOL

I dodged nothing. I lied about nothing. Why do you blame me because you're too retarded to understand a news article?
More dodging and lying.

Forum List

Back